Are you smart enough to solve this?

Are you smart enough to solve this?

one card, flip over the D card to see if it has a 3 on the other side
there was no claim made that there can only be a 3 on a card with a D so the card with a 3 on it is irrelevant
easy

"If D, then 3" is not "If 3, then D".
The F and the 3 can have anything behind, yet the claim would stand.
The D should have a 3, and the 7 should not have a D. So you have to flip those two.

ths is retarted

cute :^)

idiot, you need to turn over the 7 to make sure there's no D

no, it makes the claim there's a 3 on one side if there's a D on the other but doesn't make the claim if there's a 3 on one side the other MUST have a D only if there's a D it must me a 3

Turn the F. If it has a D on the back, turn it back again. The F should now have turned into a 3. If not, exchange the F with the 3. It's now a 3 in position 2 (from the left). Rule applied.

>if a card has a D on one side, then it has a 3 on the other.
Do you not know how to read? I'm not saying to turn over the card with the three, I'm saying you have to check the card with the seven. If you turn over the seven and there' a d then the claim has been disproved.

>humor
oh neat

This is now a get thread.

2 cards, the first and the fourth

D and 3

checkem
Oh, and your wrong, moron.

Read the OP retard. D and 3 have to be together.

your the retard here, claim is that there is a 3 on the other side of the D, not the other way round

>low quality bait
I wonder anyway if there are people actually this retarded, and who they vote.

>if a card has a D on one side, then it has a 3 on the other.
moron

Nop.
D must have 3 but it doesn't say 3 must have D

The D and the 7 cards need to be turned.

for what reason could you not just flip the d to see if it has a 3 on it

This
The test just wants to verify the claim. Flip the D, and you get 3

you also have to turn over the 7 to ensure that there's no D there. It doesn't matter what's on the other side of the 3 or the F

None if the cards are not duplicated.

You have to turn over all of them.

0, simply remove the surface below and place all the cards on a transparent surface, then check to ensure the D has a 3, the 3 has a D and if the 7 doesn't have a D. Simple af.

*whispers* Oh shit can he do that?

genius level IQ detected

fuck off that was dumb

D37

Jerk it and jizz on the cards

Someone will take them away if they got jizz on em and you can see if the D slipped