Be me

>be me
>Femanon
>Never really was attractive.
>Never really got allota male attention either
>I was told I was ugly and always put down by a "friend" who liked me since 8th grade till 11th grade
>Pretty much from 1st to 12th I was a loner, never liked and bullied.
>Fast forward 2017
>In college
>I have gender neutral pronouns
>Im a stereotypical "z"
>Im a lib fuck, lGBT rights ECT.
>This guy comes out of nowhere.
>Has a sincere interest In me
>Not just trying to plow.
>Im not sure how to feel about this.

I've never been prusued by a guy before and he is sincere. I kinda wanna drop all of this lefty shit. Im not sure who I am when he is near me.

Should I let him close to me?

TITS OR GTFO

Hey, how's your uncle?

yes. stop being a freak and just make the best of your looks

post pic so we can judge if you are worth being loved

Nigga I've got no tits

prove it cunt

you know the rules

Story is interesting but post lack of tits and advice will be provided

Show us your feminine penis, then

SHOW ANUS!

cmon, you cant come on here as a femanon without showing some skin, ugly or not

Go for it! Live and let live, user!

In all seriousness though, give him a chance. He's probably taking a huge gamble on you, especially given everything you just said. If you feel it could work out then give it a shot.

I mean, do you want to be one of us lonely fags forever?

">be me
>Femanon"
>not posting tits or cunt.
Lost me faggot.
Gtfo

pics and timestamp

And yes. You should let him close to you. If you can say this shit to user you can say this shit to him. You can also hint you're thinking about letting that lib shit drop.

Because then you give him the option to pick. Like, if you're scared to let him close because you want to scare him away that's legit but seeing as how you were a loner your whole live you dont really have an identity besides loner, so there's nothing for him to "get close to".

Be honest to yourself and to him. He can be a great boon. You can change yourself away from an identity that is either a loner or a liberal brainwashed person who is trying hide their lack of identity in a crowd of over-opinionated people

>should I be a gender neutral fucktard?
>or normal?
How is this even up for debate
Go 2 or kys right tf now.
Also tits or gtfo

Stop providing opinions without payment.

Tits/sharpie in pooper or gtfo

And so do I

Well, allowing someone to be close to you is important OP, but in the long run it's better to be able to make decisons for yourself. Hear his views and consider them, but don't let his views become yours. Be independent rather than Codependent, and you'll be completely fine!

>should I be a creepy loner and stay miserable for my entire life?
Why even bother asking this?

We are ready to listen to your story, advice you or insult you, but there are simple rules here, we are people of principals, TITS or GTFO

Like he said

No advice until you adhere to the rules faggot

You know how tits or gtfo works do you? You don't just call it anytime a female shows up

If you've always wanted a genuine relationship, never experienced it, and the guy makes you feel different (in a good way), go for it OP. Life is too short so sometimes you have to say "fuck it."

It's not like you can be picky either, so try it out and see if ya'll mesh. Then go make some ugly ass babies.

wow you're a fucking nutbag, do that guy a favor and stay away

now post tits

Why yes, you do. There are no females on the internet dumbass, you do know that's where it comes from, right?

Let it go man, the Newfags are so obsessed with emulating us that they don't pay attention to how we used it.

If I can pontificate for a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the Internet".

This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.

When you make a post like "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr: tits with timestamp or GTFO

Fuck off you know how this work

Sharpie in pooper or your mother will die if you don't reply to this post