Hey Sup Forumsros im on the edge right now about becoming a cop

Hey Sup Forumsros im on the edge right now about becoming a cop.
It has a starting salary of 54k a year where i live.
Im 21.
Convince me why or why not to go through with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/101-Reasons-Why-Should-Become/dp/0595351360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers.

In what context?

More reasons why
-my children will have access to an education fund.
-only 11 men have died during the entire history of my cities police force.

Idk man your life just don't be a dick either way kay buddy?

Didnt see that coming. Was waiting for faggot comments and cop hating in general.

Bump

Bumping

Nobody else have an opinion?

Do it. I am working on becoming a cop too

Be a decent cop. Remember who you are supposed to be protect and serve.

you get to shoot niggers

>You get to shoot niggers all day long
What's not to love?

If you think that badge makes you better than anyone you come across on the street, or it gives you the power to be a super hero, dont become a cop cause you're going to end up shooting some poor innocent kid who is holding a super soaker.

Do it, but just remember that you are not the law. In fact, it only goes double for you.

Where do you live bro? You mind if I pump your ass full of semen? I'll pull rank if i have to.

20 y/o here, I plan on going to the NYPD, any copfags here?

And i say that as a correction officer. I work with a lot of wannabe super cops who think they are the human embodiment of the law. You are just a guy who passed a background check, a pt test and an academy. Be fair and be consistent

PROS: you get to shoot niggers
CONS: you cant do nothing but shitpost on Sup Forums

don't accept bribes and be a decent cop pls

Sup Tyrone?

Do you REALLY want to spend the rest of your life hanging out with other cops? Cos that's what you'll be doing. Cops make normal people feel uncomfortable.

I have no intention to be a superhero. Just to help those people who cant help themselves.

I have so far keep a very good separation between work and my personal life.

you'll be surrounded by fat people 24/7

That's one of the benefits of being a cop, Normie's get intimidated by you.

I doubt that. There are physical requirements so i dont imagine that everyone will be fat, maybe the older officers.
Plus im in the restaurant industry currently and lots of them are fat

Do it man, everyone loves a guy in uniform, you'll never have trouble getting laid again

I already have a gf that i plan to marry so no issue about getting laid.

Someone has been playing too much Battlefield Hardline

Nah im not a fan of first person shooters.

So imagine how wet she would get seeing you in uniform

Bitches love that

Nigger be niggin.

▲

▲ ▲

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Casuals.

BE A LAWYER INSTEAD

▲▲

Depends on your intelligence OP. Are you only going to be a cop for the salary? i promise you its better to learn for a job with grow opportunities then get stuck on a job that you don't really like with a steady, instead of a growing salary.

Cops are fucking scum.. only losers from high school with no fucking social skills or skills at all if im being frank become cops..

Kys if u do become a cop and take some or ur pig family with u

Considerable loss of constitutional rights in assuming such a role, increased legal liability, high divorce rate...theres more (this is the book that talked me out of it): amazon.com/101-Reasons-Why-Should-Become/dp/0595351360

I fix Refrigeration units. Learned on the job. Made almost that much within 3 years. Bill 80/hr on my own. Easy to pull down 6 figures working for a company and moonlighting or just going into buisness yourself.

Condensers don't shoot at me. I don't wear body cameras and I set my own hours. Some company near me is offering a 10k signing bonus just to come on board and 300 dollars to just interview. It is a physical job but easy if you have a modicum of logical thought and physics knowledge.

Checked

▲▲

Go for it OP, just keep in mind that the salary isn't what it is because it's an easy ride.

You'll see some nasty shit, probably have to do some nasty shit.

Your friends will treat you differently, and stranger will be edgy around you.

You can get promotions by rank, salary bonuses for catching niggers redhandead and a salary re-rate every 2 years.

At least where I live it can set you a great life.