I'm black, am i allowed to listen to country?

I'm black, am i allowed to listen to country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUPK9z59yUc
youtube.com/watch?v=FLbwzDvP-po
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only with police supervision in a safe and quarantined area

PREFERABLY

Can we stop these Sup Forums-posting already?

Sup Merle

Absolutely not

White kids listen to hip hop so I don't see why not

If I were black, I would grow a beard and smoke a pipe and do all sorts of aggressively pretentious hipster shit that white guys can't get away with because they'd seem like they're trying too hard.

Hi, Country music guardian here. Thank you for your interest about the country genre, we will be in touch shortly about the possibility of arranging an interview. We would like to remind candidates that not all will be successful. Best of luck, we'll see you on the range!

youtube.com/watch?v=NUPK9z59yUc

yes it's called outlaw country do whatever the fuck you want

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=FLbwzDvP-po

Nobody's stopin' you

Real country sure but listening to the shit that they've been playing on the pop stations since the 50's is disgusting even if you're white, so if you're a group of people they hate, then you're just a pathetic excuse for a human being

Charley Pride was black.

If a black man can play country music then I don't see why a black person can't listen to it and enjoy it.

black guys can't get away with that shit either you moron

this

Go listen to Blues

real blacks are only allowed to listen to djent

she probably meant in a mostly white social circle. he could be the black guy and the pipe guy in a group. normally the black friend can get away with just being the black friend and not resort to gimmicks, it doesn't have to be that way in 2017, everything is up in the air atm.

Natalie Cole once said that she listened to Country when she was alone and no one was around.

Charlie Parker would listen to Country music on the jukebox when he was out with his friends. They'd give him shit for it but he did it anyway.

One of the greatest Country albums of all time was made by a black man.

Forgot pic related.

You realize this album is to country what like Justin Bieber is to blues...it genuinely makes no sense this is praised as one of the greatest albums of all time with no critiques about it watering down white music when all music by white people from that time gets accused of watering down black music

this seems wrong for some reason.

The only thing that makea no sense in your post. How the hell does one water down white music?? Willie Nelson himself praised Modern Sounds as the album that solidified Country music as a legit genre with artistic cred. Better Country albums have been made but only a contrarian would refute the doors Modern Sounds broke down for all the Country music that came after.