This is it Sup Forumsros

>This is it Sup Forumsros

>Girlfriend left me

>Depressed fuck
What is the best way to commit suicide to make her feel guilty? Dubs decide

Shoot her parents, that way she will blame herself for her parents death

Hit your head on the wall

Don't be depressed. Clean yourself up and look for another woman. This shit happens all the time.

jump off something tall

>do it faggot

Don't tell OP what to do

As long as you think you're hopeless, might as well do any crazy stuff you want without fear of consequences.
But if you really want to do it, barge in on her when she gets a new boyfriend and blow your brains out all over their naked bodies, just like Jerry Smith would do.

>commit suicide

over some chick, are you fucking serious? quit being such a beta faggot and go find some more pussy. pathetic.

Oh look this thread again.

get a gun and go to where she works and shoot yourself in the chest and maintain eye contact until you fall over dead

Get a hotter girlfriend. Make her jealous/regret leaving

This... Except slit your throat with a knife instead. Way more dramatic.

Kill yourself with drugs and setup a script on your pc to text, fb post, Instagram, and snapchat a video of you killing yourself to her, her family, and all of her friends that blames her for your death and reveals every shitty thing she ever did during your relationship.

Take her with you. Put her in the trunk and drive into a river.

Fuckin beta male

>commit suicide to make fer feel guilty

How bout you commit suicide cause youre a fucking idiot. If dubs kys with a watermelon and a fork

Bullet to the brain. If you don't have access to firearms for whatever reason, OD on some meds. Tbh I wouldn't kms tho

cant unsee

Man up, stop being a bitch. Kill your weaker self and move on with life. Become successful and happy.

Get into her best friends pants. Pure magic!

check em

I'll want what this guy's having.

OP if she left your beta ads she sure as hell won't care when u end ur pointless life. Also live stream it

Hang yourself naked with her name written on your dick in blood

Get some audio cassettes. Record yourself ranting. Mail copies to everyone you know.

OP. My man. It's a bitch. She will always feel like what she did was right. If you kill yourself all she would say is, "knew he was crazy, that's why I left him.". Last girl I was with had me baker acted for sending a drunken text saying I'll kill myself. Then when I get out and decide to officially end it, she takes one of my vehicles. She was "trapped" even though the next day she had her uncle and brother come help move her shit. I got it back but holy shit the law was even against me.

>Kill yourself with drugs and setup a script on your pc to text, fb post, Instagram, and snapchat a video of you killing yourself to her, her family, and all of her friends that blames her for your death and reveals every shitty thing she ever did during your relationship.

To add to this, it should be setup to send about 24 hours after your death, and you can make it include mostly facts, but a couple outright lies. If you are willing to kill yourself to "expose" how horrible of a person she is, people will tend to believe all of it if it's mostly true. If your suicide video is heroic enough you may get local media attention and her life will be hell. Also dump all her personal dox at the same time.

Or you could fake your death, get cosmetic surgery and date her all over again. She wouldn't know.

you have failed in your biological goal, should probably just kys and not pollute the gene pool

Do it in front of her so she can't forget you

Fake your own murder and leave a trail of evidence leading to her.

This

I do this to this one girl that is obsessed with me. Its fun. Cause shes super cute.

Go be twelve somewhere else.

Break into her house when shes not there and shoot yourself on her bed.

Dont kill yourself over some cunt. Best thing you can do right now, is get your house in order, and move on with your life. Find someone else, and stop being such an emo bitch.

Dubs

That image was edited to look like spike.

That isn't the original frame.

Shit, son

dub dubs

Kill her first

Kill her, not yourself, you silly bastard