Would you date a transgender?

Would you date a transgender?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bJw3s85EcxM?t=70
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck no. if I can't pass on my seed, then you're useless to me.

Would you eat a deep fried, soft shell crab sub sandwich with chipotle mayo?

Date? No.
Fuck? Yes.

fuck no

Yes?

Yes.

No. That's some fag shit

Yes

No. I'd like to be able to tho

This.if its look cute then hell yeah i fuck it.

fucking one sounds like an experience. date one? fuck no, i have enough self respect to prefer living alone for the rest of my life than that.

yes, if they are passable to the point where i never have to bring it up to your average person.

no i dont men

what's name of tv show on op

If she/he looks cute, sure.

Not being a homosexualist, I'll have to say no.

Dating one would depend on what they look like and what their voice sounds like. Can't sound like ur average ashemaletube dude with a lisp kind of voice.

Yeah. I can never find them irl though. Except the disgusting ones on Craigslist.

megakek

>Drunk
>Partying
>in Bangkok
>meet a girl, 10/10
>take her to my place
>Finds out she's a 'ladyboy'.
>Congratz "her" for being that convincing.
>fucks her anyway, I'm pitching, 'shes' catching.
>still not gay

As a female, I'd date a male who was a female, but not a female who was a male.

Nope. As I said yesterday(?),

>Male to female
>Was a guy
Gay

>Female to male
>Is a guy
Gay

Guess I should've clarified I am bisexual

i'm currently dating a trans woman ama

>is a dude who put his dick in another dude
>think's he's straight

Probably not, unless they started transitioning at an early age and doesn't look like a tranny. They would have to be a real 11/10 girl and at that point they could probably do better than someone like me.

youtu.be/bJw3s85EcxM?t=70
Not a fully grown one

Not in public

i'd only date a transgender if she was born female and had a penis

This. There's no way I'd be able to attract a really passable tranny.

sure. why not?

>things that matter

I'd Friend Zone 'her'. We can bro down and play videogames or magic the gathering or whatever, but the dick is a deal breaker.

If it had a pussy and didn't fuck niggers, I might. She'd have to be mighty hot. Like this Thai fuck toy, for instance.

This thread got me thinkin. Would any of you fuck your 1st cousin if she was hot? I weirdly dream about fucking my cousin. Am I mentally fucked?

why not?

only if she still has her dick

>If it had a pussy

An inside out mutilated dick is grosser than an actual dick tbqh

Im not gay

They wont even have a dick, tho. What's the point of being with a dude if not for the dick?

I fucked two of my first cousins (separately). Both of them wanted me to nut in them too. The fact that it was so taboo was hot as fuck

jealous af

She is and I would.

First cousin is legal where I am (New York)

we did stuff when we were young (8-12ish) but I'd love to fuck her now

Why

never

Nah

I would be a good friend at most. Heck I'd be best friends if they were a decent human being.
However, I'd not date. I especially would not have sex with.

That sounds okay.

why do you date anybody?

i'm bi, so the fact that she has a penis isn't a dealbreaker for me.

are u top or bottom

Are you a tard? Even gay men aren't into them.
The whole female thing is very unattractive.

No. They're still male and I'm not gay.

Nope, its disgustong

I might fuck one in the ass. But i'd never date one, that's pretty gay.

I prefer to date someone intelligent enough to know the difference between a dick and a pussy. Anyone who doesnt know is considered still a child and i dont want to feel like a pedophile.

I am a transgender. If I could find one not obsessed with anime, sure.

No because I'm not a homosexual

Hell yeah

Depends whether or not "she" would be ok with my putting my dick in a real woman to produce some children which she would then raise.

Not being gay matters a lot to you, doesn't it?

depends on if her dick is bigger than mine

Naah all my cousins are hot.

>ITT: I'MNOTGAY I'MNOTGAY I'MNOTGAY
>implying gay people want their men to look like women

Fucking a dude in the ass is pretty gay. Specifically wanting to fuck an ass is pretty gay.

I already fucked one and i told a couple people that i prolly shouldn't have.

I could only date if it was passable as girl and never told anyone otherwise until like 10yrs down the road. When my father dies.

If it can trick me ill fucking do it.

Edgy comment. I'm sure you're a thrill with all the girls.

Most would not.

Depends on what set of genitals they have.

I'll ask again, OP. Why did you choose this pic for your hourly posting of this thread? What about this shit is so important for your trans agenda? The guy kneeling in front of the grill? What are they even doing? Why are they playing doctor in the middle of the park? Is that a concert in the background? Who pays you for this shit? Why do you get so many replies every time when the only thing you ever post is your intro phrase? Why is b so fucking gay?

I dont date degenerates

>grill
>speaks in memes
>is butthurt at people posting memetically
That's retarded.

please, do not take anyone on tumblr as representative of the best work being done in feminism, queer theory or gender studies

it depends on many parameters but the chance of success is relatively hight

You are not born the wrong gender; you are assigned the wrong gender at birth.

I'm just wondering why this exact pic was chosen and why this thread is being spammed. People usually put half a twist after a while

The one in pic is not a tranny and its the same fuck reposting it constantly but yes I would fuck one. Dating is a whole other story.

>You are not born the wrong gender; you are assigned the wrong gender at birth.
Can you explain this? Like, when the doctor takes a look and says "It's a boy," and they won't identify that way, aren't they the wrong gender, since it doesn't match their body?

This always wanted to bang one of my cousins. I sleep ed over one night but I didn't want to mess with it if she said no and then I'd just have to avoid the family forever.

no.

Probably. I want to fuck a cute (((girl))) with a penis some day. And I also don't want my friends to know I'm a faggot.

Contemporary gender theory generally assumes that gender and sex are two different things. At birth, the only thing we can know is sex: male or female (or, rarely, intersex.) At this point, most people are going to "assign" this child a gender based on their sex (because they usually go together--most of the population isn't trans.)

One is trans when one realizes that their gender and sex do not "line up" in the traditional way (male--masculine, female--feminine).

I don't date the mentally ill.

I have dated a few TS. One for a year one for 2 1/2 and been on a few dates with some others. TS chicks seem to be a little more clingy, a little less secure and internet attention seeking than genetic girls, but other than that I found them to be very fulfilling both sexually and emotionally.

I think you're fucked. I get the whole taboo deal but Jesus Christ.

Ye

this is what would be my biggest red flag. that and people considering me to be a faggot.

Yes.
Contingencies - no longer have penis. Very passable.

No because Im not an homosexual

Oh yes, why not?
>inb4 it's gay, who gives a fuck