I want to watch a series

I want to watch a series.

But it has to be a prime times series, no gay cable tv network series thats rated PG.

I watched True Detective and loved that shit.

Im thinking about watching Breaking Bad but I dont know if its a mature show or just a network show.

Give me good show Ideas guys, doesnt matter what genre, can even be anime.

Just as long as its got, nudity, profanity and violence.

You know, all the stuff that makes a good show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qgf_dpXizDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rick and Morty

BREAKING BAD= FUCKING OVER RATED SHIT

GAME OF THRONES,MAD MEN AND THE LEFT OVERS BUT THEY MAY BE A BIT MUCH FOR YOU 10 YEAR OLD

Justified
Deadwood
Hell on Wheels (Deadwood light)
The Expanse

shit, almost forgot:

Banshee

I love Rick & Morty

But I binge watch that all the time.

Was SO EXCITED for King Arthur legend of the sword because it was a Guy Ritchie film,

He is renouwn for his edgy and gritty films brimming with awesome story, character and dialogues.

They made King Arthur pg-13...

Im never going to the fucking movies again. fucking these greedy jew fucking production companies.

Watch Spartacus: Of Blood and Sand. It has sex, violence, nudity, and drama.

Already watched all that years ago.

And to be honest the only good season was the first season.

Comedy's doing well these days

Trailer Park Boys (chill, drunk vibe, trashy but somewhat lovable characters you kinda want to win, slapstick)

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (Danny Devito tricks his kids into unburying their dead mother to prove to them that he really isn't losing his mind but looks at his feet and realizes he's not wearing his shoes) I Just figured describing a scene is enough for you to know this is good shit, unless you've watched and already decided you don't like it (to each his/her own)

Workaholics (more stoner oriented, the characters are more stupid but less willing to do very illegal stuff, kinda highschool-tier in some areas but you might love them)
Non-comedy:

Game of Thrones. If you haven't watched it, but you keep hearing about it, it's the universe telling you to watch this goddamn awesome show. But the first season isn't as epic as the others and you'd have to be marathonning it because no way you're going to bed after these cliffhangers so idk if you wanna do that

Bad Mirror - Twilight Zone 2.0, it's very very very good

Yeah this is why I stopped watching it.

1. So that I can watch Season 1 and 2 in a year or two and actually enjoy it
2. Because Season 3 is coming one day and I don't want to just watch repeat episodes over and over

i need season 3 ahh

primewire doot unblocked doot cam

refuse to go to movies anymore - too many people acting like niggers

does the shit ? work or am I going get spammed with fake virus threads and shit

love Sunny, and Shameless is like watching a documentary of my teens - 20's

>American gods.
good show and the first erect cock I've ever seen on a TV show.

twilight zone 2.0??

What is that like a reboot of the old show?

admittedly some links are garbage, but aside from some popups, you'll be safe with openload, thevideo, estream and some others.

Just have to feel them out, and avoid following anything that want's you to sign up. You'll get the hang of it

Also, these links usually go in the order of camcorder quality, hard captioned chink versions, then HD. They follow the normal release schedule. Bonus prior to awards seasons when screeners get uploaded.

hey, you get what you pay for. sometimes it just pays to wait a week or three before a better quality version gets uploaded.

But like I said, due to niggertude, the last movie I ever paid to see was the first Hunger Games (waifu insisted).

But primewire has served as my netflix for as long as I can remember.

Also, it has every TV show imaginable. Do or don't do. All I can say is that it made cutting the cable painless

The leftovers sucks donkey dick, a load of characters being assholes to each other for vague, undefined reasons. It's one of those shows that expects you to fill in the blanks with something profound yet in reality it's just got that 'lost' sydrome of building intrigue with no Payoff.

YOU'LL APPRECIATE IT MORE IN A DECADE WHEN YOU ARE 20.

Mr. Robot. It's a really good show. It starts off kind of slow but keep watching it and it gets much better. It's defiantly one of the best shows iv'e ever watched. I'd really really recommend it OP. It's on Amazon prime free if you have it. The DVD and blu-ray is also available to buy on Amazon.com

You thinking speaking in capitals will get you noticed?

ah.

I have website like this, try gomovies.to

Its like fucking netflix or hulu with everything.

How the fuck do these people get away with this shit Ill never know.

maybe an oversea's server.

But iv been using it for years now.

Anyone knows sites with a lower quality versions of series (.avi/.np4) for people who have limited data access??

YEAH THAT'S MY GOAL. TO IMPRESS A FAT 12 YEAR OLD.

retard, you just noticed him.

When I first went to gomovies.to I thought it was going to be shady and shit.

I could believe that you can just click and watch.

I looked around and ask if anyone herd of it because I thought it was like a free form of netflix or hulu or amazon prime.

But iv never seen it on commercials or anything or anything about it being advertised.

its like a paid subscription media streamer but without the pay.

blows my fuckind mind.

go try you faggots.
like I said, gomovies.to, it even lets you choose the quality of what you want to watch.
Its has a custom media player.

no thanks, i remember a site where i could get an original movie in under 200mb of data..most went offline due to DCMA stuff but some are still around..stop promoting gotomovies.to, its crap.

my nigga knows whats good

fine, then provide a place better to watch shit for free with no pop ups or fake scam bullshit.

Suits - Charismatic character. See vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=qgf_dpXizDE

Game of Thrones - Recommend 100 hundred years. www.gameofthronesonehundredtimes.com

Westworld - Recommend (although I fucking hate Maeve and scientists, its got Anthony Hopkins in it.

Mr.Robot - Good S1 but didn't make me rush to S2

Vikings - Recommend. Must watch by your standards

Versailles. Thought it would suck but it's kinda good. About the Sun King of France, I like it

>gomovies.to

primewire you fucking degenerate

Bumping, also anyone knows if Bojack Horse is worth watching?

>bad mirror
Did you mean Black Mirror?

Archer

>Breaking bad overrated
>implying game of thrones and mad men aren't
???????

>Twilight Zone 2.0
he meant black mirror, It's a show with that kind of twilight zone vibe.

thnx, will add it to my list.

Twin Peaks

Yes definitely

Loved that one

First episode wasn't representative of the whole series. It was absolutely beautiful

>Vikings
oh, hell yes

Not for everyone, but I liked the boobs, I mean the books
>The Magicians (pic related)
>American Gods
>Stranger Things
>The Americans
>Jessica Jones
>various seasons of American Horror Story
>House of Cards
>Daredevil