Less than 50% of teens identify as straight

Absolutely terrifying.
It's propaganda isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=83Wz-milN9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Others: Please state
"Niggerkin, my pronoun is gib/me/dat."

Broadly geographical and cross-cultural research has found that roughly 90% of people are somewhat bi

only about 5% totally hetero and 5% totally gay

but, as Kinsey found, most people are mostly hetero

>gives survey with hilarious options to 13 year old children

>expects serious results

The Sambian research, for instance, found that about 5% of male adolescents completely refused to fellate other males — even though the practice is a cultural belief that semen ingestion is necessary for a male to grow up into a strong man. Roughly 5% of males refused to marry women at age 18 (the gay ones), and continued to have sex with other adult males rather than just give their semen to their wives and adolescent males.

As much has Liberals whine about people putting labels on everyone, they sure have a lot of them...

traditionally, too, in many societies throughout history, young males would have sex with each other (handjobs and maybe oral primarily) prior to marriage to a woman

the rise of gay identity, ironically, led to the demise of this being common in America

only some people use the label fallacy

but a bad label is just as bad as refusing to recognize differences

What can we do to protect kids from deranged fags and kikes?

>DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRiEND? ARE YOU SEXUALLY ACTIVE?
>n-no...
>WELP THIS KID'S NONBINARY, NEXT

Holy shit nice mirrored ID

1. Kill the kikes.
2. Watch the deranged faggots slink back to the shadows.

You mean post number. ID is the little collored bubble.

>young males would have sex with each other (handjobs and maybe oral primarily) prior to marriage to a woman

and it makes sense and should still happen today

why shouldn't teenage guys do some mutual JO when taking a break from some video gaming?

it's sad that boys can't really be boys anymore because they've been trained to worry so much about how "gay" everything is

Home school.

They can still get influenced by media or simple peer pressure.

What a bunch of faggots.

>It's propaganda isn't it?
That and the shit in our food and water.

You guys better move out into the country and get your own well and eat whole foods. Unless you want faggot children ofc.

Don't let them watch blatant propaganda then. My daughter was watching some shit on Netflix and some coon came on there starting to freestyle talking about being "from the streets." I just switched it to something else and she didn't mind at all.
>simple peer pressure
Then TALK to your kids. Teach them right from wrong, you lazy fuck.

Homeschooling is illegal in every single EU country. People have been sent to prison for not sending their kids to a government school

>now what?

That smug Jack

That poor lone white man, probably went gay just to cope. God what a disgusting group of things.

>the female version of demiboy

but if gender is a construct how can you have a 'female' version of a another gender.

This is all so fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=83Wz-milN9o

Communist Goals (1963)

26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."

Fucking move then! You don't see that as a major red flag?

It's likely most young girls following tumblr memes. Women were found to be more bisexual on the Kinsley scale and because the trend is to be a fag on the internet of course they won't identify as straight.

Is this how Jews fight overpopulation?

Is the middle supposed to look like a skull with a yamaka (skullcap)?

In France it's still vaguely legal but gov is trying to end it.

I'm seriously considering moving to Russia.

>What a bunch of faggots.

nope

the research shows that 95% marry women at age 18 and do not pursue gay sex with other adult males

>Tomboy
What? That isn't even a sexual identification...

Your children are going to be transgender.

>73311337
nice

Women are bisexual by nature so with just females alone half of the population isn't straight.

BISEXUAL WHORES
I
S
E
X
U
A
L

*tinfoil intensifies*

Honestly, what is wrong with people at that age experimenting?

The Sambians are smart, too.

1) prevents unwanted/premature pregnancy and rape

2) gives young males a sexual outlet prior to marriage

3) gives young males reasons for compliance (once you're older you get to make the younger ones suck you instead; you'll become big and strong)

4) prevents semen from being wasted

5) improves social cohesion via male bonding

6) makes marriage seem more important (you're such a strong man now that you can fuck pussy without being drained of your masculinity)

7) gives gays a lot of cover, so there doesn't have to be a big deal made over gayness. They have the social role of providing semen like the rest

its funny because calling yourself "gender fluid non binary etc" is such a girl thing to do

>Women are bisexual by nature
meme

men are just as frequently partially bisexual, just won't admit it

Literally everything stems from improper sexual health.

And how is experimenting improper sexual health?

Yeah nah. Female sexuality is a lot more fluid than male. Male bisexuals do exist but """straight""" women have been shown to be aroused by both males and females equally. Male sexual arousal is a lot more focused.

Source?

i miss the days when people would actually just have sex instead of whining about genders

It's not experimenting.
They are following a trend, because that's what teenagers do. The problem with it is that transgenderism is a completely stupid and degenerate trend that encourages these teens to be quite vocal about bullshit non issues and furthers their special snowflake status.

These teens will be completely useless as adults.

calm down, 13 year olds are learning to troll this bullshit system too, don't you remember being 13?

i remember when those surveys came around, we would put the most absurd answers down we could think of

they might get aroused by a nice set of tits but at the end of the day they can't resist the dick

>Female sexuality is a lot more fluid than male
nope

men are just trained to not be able to admit it

masculine gender role is considered much more important by society so it's much more heavily policed

Subversion.

the training is so thorough that research has been finding, again and again, that homophobic men are repressed bis

>They're not experimenting
It's not a trend. It's still incredibly controversial and nobody would choose such a difficult life.
Experimenting with sexual orientation is very common at that age. It's not a new phenomenon.

One thing is to experiment and another one is to claim you're bullshit things like trans demiqueer, pansexual, orthodox catholic.

this

It makes sense since women seem to have kind of weird sexuality
I remember back in middle school girls kissing each other all the time and some probably even did more

>80% of them are literally "im a girl and a boy" explained with slightly different wording

lmao

I don't find the practice and exploration a weird sexuality. Jerking off for years is much weirder.

Had a similar thing when I was in secondary school (though not to this extreme). We all just stole each others sheets and said we were gay, bi, or trans etc. So I wouldn't take this seriously, since the teens are most likely joking, and they probably only had a survey in two or three schools.

>I remember back in middle school girls kissing each other all the time
a straight guy played footsie with me in elementary school

I just saw second grade boys kissing each other and a girl standing there, clearly turned on by it, watching them

are the boys gay? maybe... maybe not. They're the high-energy type who like attention

What is "it's a phase they're going through"?
What is wanting to rebel or differentiate from your parents whilst still having a sense of belonging?

>Don't worry phamalama - they're still going to grow up to become accountants and bank managers, just might dress a bit differently...

Don't have kids.

>that leg hair
what the fuck

If I got this at that age and they asked me my gender Is probably laugh and say I'm gender less or all genders or something stupid. I never answered these seriously

agreed, i would have made up some bullshit gender to fuck with them

What the fuck?
My son still gathers his friends and beat gay kids at the park...?

I remember in my music class we got an assignment to list stuff we would carry with us when the nazis forced us out of our homes in world war 2 (it has to fit a small bag the size of a lunch box) and I wrote down that id put my cats and PS2 and all my video games in and family inside the bag kek

Why does gender matter?

that only shows repressed bisexuality

all the research has shown the same result:

homophobic men aroused by faggotry

non-homophobic men not aroused by it

both groups aroused by women

>in the middle of boy and girl

Love me a threesome.

How itchy that's going to be in a week or so.

>no helicopter
fucking sexists

LOL

i don't believe that

>someone who identifies as all possible gender options
hahahahahahahahaha what the fuck

funny or not it has been shown in three consecutive independent psych studies in three different places

That's the stupidest shit I ever heard, that's like saying someone with a big gun has a small dick. It's stupid liberal bullshit, besides scientists are retarded I wouldn't believe most of the garbage they say 90% of them are atheists after all.

>girl
>boy
>female
>male
>young woman
>young man
>all exactly the same thing

>13 year old
>young man
>young woman

image related, stopped reading there before I decided to kill myself

>That's the stupidest shit I ever heard

but being a homophobe isn't?

what's stupid is pretending that people don't have a strong reason to have a strong dislike for someone

the research fits with common sense

>the lady doth protest too much, methinks

I'm glad you think you're above science. Too bad the comet already left you behind. Heaven's Gate might open for you some day, though.

If they were ever involved sexually with another male, they are faggots.

relax its the new rebel shit

This

you make me sick

Penises only go in women.

>Allgender
>The "fuck it, we give up this bullshit" answer.

God damnit. Everyone is allgender now. We are tired of this shit.

Says who?

Nothing, but they want to force the rest of the planet to accept their feely feels experimentation as reality

>get survey
>gender: niggerkin
>pronouns: WE/WUZ/KANGZ
mfw i actually did this

Kek!

go to bed Justin, Obama ain't gonna prep himself

Says procreation, you fucking degenerate.

reductionism is a meme

No being anti homo (not gonna say homophobic because I'm not scared of some fag) is completely normal.
>two faggots stick their dicks inside each other's assholes
>God punishes the faggot with aids
>one faggot is only a part time faggot and fucks a whore
>Jewish degenerates teach people to have sex and experiment
>innocent boy fucks that whore who fucked the fag and gets aids
>spreads it to other girls who spread it to other boys
So tell me again why being anti faggot isn't normal.

Why are you coming onto the internet and lying about this?

reality is that it's normal for 90% of humans to be somewhat bi

you can cry all you like

google it, lazy ass

50% of the next generation will be on welfare.

god damn.

All of these different words for bisexuality...

Nobody is talking about reductionism.

Maybe it's normal for you to be a part time faggot but not for me or anyone I know, I don't appreciate being told I'm one