I think Latinas make the best wives

I think Latinas make the best wives.

Not to bash any other women, or race, but Latinas come in all shapes and forms.

You're into asians? There's asian looking latinas.

You're into blondes? There's blonde hair blue eyed latinas.

You're into dark skinned girls? There's afro latinas and even dark skinned latinas with european features.

whether you like them tall and thick with giant tits and a huge ass, or petite with small features and a tight body, there's a latina out there thats right for everyone.

while white women tend to look 40 by the time they're 20

or money hungry asian whores who will leave you for the next younger millionaire

or straight up negresses who just cannot behave

there's always latinas, just killing it.

or am i wrong Sup Forums?

what straight man wouldn't agree with me when i say latinas got it going on?

hahahahahahaha as someone with a latin mom you have no idea what you're talking about.

Nice to fuck. Terrible wives.
>source: I married a Mexican

as for every race, there are the homely ones.
latinas just got the best track record.

oh damn. well you're ducking up my debate here buddy. what was so bad?

Sure if you don't mind eating roadkill tacos stuffed with lard and growing to be 300lbs

no my mom is extremely homely. cooks, cleans, does laundry, the works, i had an amazing childhood, with 10/10 food. but the anger outbursts for no fucking reason, women already think illogically but latin women are on another level. the one mistake my dad made in life, really big mistake, was marrying my mom, no question.
just ask

Horrible temper, gain weight like nobody's business, lazy, always pulls the race card, not good at cleaning (bad stereotype)

Mexican grill i'm talking to is exactly the same and even admits latinas overreact to things yet does it herself.

Why are they like this?

OP's picture in 10 years
Latinas self-destruct faster than Russians

I want to smell a Latina's farts.

OP they normally don't age well. They make some of the best prostitutes and strippers, but not wife material. Spanish in Europe are okay but once you get Latin American ones, they got that native genes in them and turn into gargoyles once they've had a kid or two or five.

They age.
And they age worse than anyone not from curry-land.
Granted, there's a real sweet spot, but it lasts for about 9 years, then it's terrible

>asian looking latinas
what

They're good till they hit 30. After that they get fat and slowly become abuleta

>those stretch marks

holy fuck, is there anything more unattractive

homely means ugly you dumb fuck

Thats every race except asians, they hit their shit mode after 40 instead.

White women turn to shit after 27.

do you mean latinas as in latin american girls that are living in the united states?

or latin american chicks that live in latin america

because the latinas from united states have nothing in common with the latinas from their respective country

source:

I'm dating a mexican chick and it's way different than dating a chicana who is american but has mexican roots.

As someone from South America, and with a well travelled and insightful father I can tell you your assumptions are incorrect, at the very least from my experience and my father's.

The biggest fallacy in your argument and the reason it does not hold up is assuming that it's looks that matter. There are some AMAZING looking latinas. But you're not only marrying a person, you are marrying a lifestyle.

The family life and upbringing of your wife matters tremendously. How can you know how your wife will act when she has a kid? My stepmother for one was great before she had a child with my dad, but favouritism so strongly stood out that she explicitly told my lil bro not to even help me with passing the remote (now my brother being awesome, of strong character and bullshit-caller king, didn't comply but that's another story). She would hide cookies or other food I liked. She is crazy about cleaning, and if things are not spotless it's gonna be a mess. In her house, things used to be spotless.

My brother will sometimes question why she acts a certain way. In her household, there was a very authoritative upbringing, as is more common in Latin America. She does not reason or explain, but demand. She can never be wrong, and if somehow a discussion miraculously happens, she will change her original stance and stick to her new guns until they make some sense and you can't help but give her some points. Much more so in Europe than in Latin America I've seen people have proper discussions and eventually acknowledge another person's point of view. Not so much in Latin America. Discussion are a matter of PRIDE, and are de facto personal. It is hard to logically argue something. It's hard to do things a different way. It's hard to have new ideas, as always critical thinking prevails. It's even harder to try to change somebody's beliefs.

Cont.

Kiara Mia on point.

Im latino and you my friend are dead wrong

Latinas have most of the same behavior problems as negress.

Cont.

What's more, Latin women are JEALOUS. Notice how in English footbal the celebration is "GOAL by Van Persie with a cool finish" vs "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL". I believe not only do Latin Americans express their emotions more strongly, the intensity at which they experience them is higher. When was the last time you felt like crying but didn't when someone scored a goal? You were just happy and cheered. It's not a case of not expressing, rather, of intensity felt. Happy moments are ecstatic, sad ones catastrophic and angry ones, well, you don't want to be at the other end of one of those moments. You will constantly deal with swings in emotion and fights that escalate originating from nothing. It takes a lot of practice, being calm and the ability to properly put arguments forward, as well as the ability to call someone out on their emotional blackmail (very common tool used in S. America, I didn't even know about it until I left) or just fucking off when it's not worth it. The day to day life can be a pain in the ass, and the clash between cultures aggravating.

Now I'm not saying everyone is like this, rather, it seems to occur at a much larger rate than in Europe (Serbia and some other countries at the very least). Most of my friends with stepmothers in Europe had great relationships with them. In S. America the stepmother stereotype is true. Closely pay attention to the person's family upbringing, those are ideals that cannot be shaken off. You may say "oh but she/he's different. It will always turn up later. It is who they are and their core as a human being. It takes extreme willpower to be able to shake that. My father has, but then again he quit cigarettes after uni at the flip of a finger, became a vegetarian after realising the conditions animals are treated in (never did he impose though) and has a ridiculous work ethic. If the above doesn't sound like you or the person you wish to marry, be very careful

It's true. Originating from South America, having mostly Latin roots and total Latin culture, but with Asian features (eyes, slim body, perhaps white, etc.) probably due to some mixing. In Brazil there's a bunch of them

requesting more horror stories from anons who fell for the latina meme and married into a nightmare - I'd like to be brutally redpilled

I disagree. I think it's Asians. Currently married to a latiner. Would go Asian if I could