Tell you to brush your hair.

>111
>333

Damn

I wanna dip your dead nana in some curry

i would punch your stupid face and then rape your asshole until you die

Breed you hardcore.

Ask you to marry me

Tits please. I don't know if you've got a decent body.

Respek you until you let me smash, then I'll fuck you so hard that it'll correct your eyesight.

Try and be your friend but then realise my social skills always fuck me over.

You look chill though, keep doing what your doing femanon if your not just a dude, if your a dude though good on ya user keep doing what your doing!

Take you out to dinner and a movie after promising your dad that I'd have you home by 11. Then after the movie is leave you at the movies and drive to your place put two on your dad rape your mom and shot in your underwear drawer.

put babies in you.

You know the rules.
Tits.
Timestamp.
State your case.

too much trips, i would sacrifice you to my gods.

push your tits together and fuck them, and cum all over your face.

anything you want, tripdubs

Break your glasses and fuck your face

nothing naomi, you still fucking ugly

>Checked

Now, tits & timestamp or gtfo. Not that the pic's even you op. It's your crush isn't it, you overweight basement dwelling cretin. Drink bleach.

I would go to medical college, Graduate, find out where your practice is and get a job there as a general practitioner. I would wait until you made an appointment then proceed to infect all of the other doctors working there with dysentery in order to ensure that I was the only GP on staff on the day of your visit. I would then diagnose you with John Oliver disease and prescribe simultaneous electroshock therapy and colon cleansing.

awkwardly avoid eye contact because i have no game

Make sex up you

this
also.... pic related

post your picture online and ask others wwyd since i'm to much of a faggot to ever talk to you face to face

I'd tell you the first half of a joke and instead of a punchline, I'd fart.

i would [spoiler]HUG[/spoiler] you

Save THIS jpg to post to the attention whores.
ALSO: Type the word Nokosage in the option field to keep this fucking shit off of the front page.

>Then ask for a timestamp on another a subsequent picture and call you a faggot
/thread

Fall in love with you... and then turn you into a slut.

Explain to you that the wage gap is a myth.

Wipe my ass on your face and drop kick you in the clit.

I'd check those digits

Study with you

Dunno, fuck you I suppose. And make sure you were in as much pain as possible as that hymen got shredded. Maybe laugh in your face as you plead and cry, and piss all over you once I was satisfied.

lick your nostrils

Damn, some hostile replies. I would say hold your face gently in my hand, tilting your head so you are looking in my eyes. Wearing only glasses I guide you gently as you engulf my cock with your beautiful lips. Caressing your cheeks as you suck, lick and savor. Warn you to be ready, and release. You can take every drop.. Then I return the favor.

Gag you, put a mask on you, tie you naked to a bed, then go online and pretend to be you, claiming that I wanted to be fucked by a stranger without saying a word to each other, give the address to your dad, and watch it unfold via the hidden cam live streaming to the net.

see

What would you like to have done to you?

pull your hair so hard you cried , then spank until red raw , then missionary.

I'd just put it in you and let it soak for awhile

Fuck you like you got trips!

timestamp req'd.

0/10 shite thread

nice