Hey guys. Do you believe in aliens?

Hey guys. Do you believe in aliens?

Here we go bros!!!!
Theres no going back!

no, but definitely spirits. like Jinn that look a bit like greys

Intelligent Life outside planet Earth? Yes. Green man like creatures? Hmm maybe not.

Yes I believe in aliens, do I believe they visiting earth, no

>believing in aliens in 2017
You don't 'believe' anymore, all the evidence is out there, you either know they exist or you don't.

dubs of truth

What evidence?

go to bed randy

I've been abducted before

yes, keeping in mind how massive the universe is, it would be weird that only one planet is able to have living creatures on it

This. It's difficult for me to believe we're the only sentient life in the entire universe, but I certainly don't think alien life would look anything like how they're portrayed in pop culture.

How do you know?

I want to.

you have to be retarded not to

Sucks. I bet that ruined your day

die?

Do you believe in humans?

what if they look just like us

i saw a couple of ufos, definitely not explainable by science or even as super secret advanced black budget aircrafts.

If god is real in the Biblical or Muslim type than it would be demons.

If that god from the bible isn't real, then you bet your ass there are shitloads of aliens

The fact that some humans think we're the only ones in the entire universe blows my mind. How can you possibly be so high on your own farts to think that. I was talking to some doubters about this actually, told them to look at the night sky. Stars, millions upon billions of stars, even more planets around said stars. There is no "believe" There is. Its scientifically impossible for there not to be.

new favorite person

Sure

We don't mean illegal aliens.

The TRUTH is out there...

Yea, they're fucking real! Had a fucking alien in my yard not too long ago. It tried to scam me out of money for mowing my lawn. I said fuck that, go back to whatever planet you came from. And it said something in some strange extraterrestrial language.

I think that there is some truly baffling footage out there that can't seem to be debunked and a lot of testimonies from people it's hard to ignore. Am I 100% convinced? No, but I acknowledge the credibility of some sources and I like to think it could be true.

HeY gUyS. dO yOu BeLiVe iN AlIeNs?

Our existence is enough proof there is other life out there

Given the unlimited size of the universe and the fact that bacteria exist that can survive in space on asteroids for unlimited time there is no reason why there shouldnt be

yes. its retarded to think there isn't

Do "aliens" exist?
Yes.
Are they here on Earth???
YESSSsss

>normie humor

Conspiracy theorists always say that.
Acording to the Drake equation there is an extremely high probability that life out there does exist. But the Fermi paradox shows us that we haven't found any yet.
I believe in civilizations as well as organisms outside our world, but I don't think little green men are visiting our world.

Lol fucking white trash

no, they are a bunch of liars and will steal your shit when you are not watching

Wrong, fucking retard.

Donald Trump does.
He wants to build a wall to keep out the illegal ones.

Oh go put on a tinfoil hat.

I get this meme.

Only hats I wear are jimmy hats, when im fucking your fat mama, bitch. Such a nasty skank.

Normies please leave

If we go to space and dont find a ton of alien species then i think that would tantamount to proving gods existance the odds are astronomically low

No, because they aren't real.

Spotted the grey one.

I believe in life that formed out of spontaneity in the countless star systems, in the countless galaxies.
The term "alien, ufo, extra terrestrial, saucer, balls of light (Hot gas), area 51, nevada, aluminum foil, The "history" channel, nevada, serious talk about the universe (as the subject always ends up being paired with aliens or god or some other benevolent being argument which makes no fucking sense)".
Why must the good things be ruined by degeneracy? Every. Fucking. Time.

yes but we will never see them here because the only way to travel through space is to die