The Beatles were the best rock band of all time

true

Overrated

>rock
Ha. take a seat, kid.
You mustn't be a very deep thinker.

For people with shallow musical tastes.

>Stones are far superior, both in quality and quantity

That's a funny way to spell "The Rolling Stones".

>OMG I WAS BONR IN THE WRONG GENERATION XD
>THE BEATLES IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT LIKE TODAY'S MUSIC LIEK JUSTIN BIEBER LEL HAHAHAHAHHAAAAA

>muh musics better then your music
>muh music is objective

thats a weird way to spell nickleback. what country are you from?

Anons right theres probably is more stones than there is beetles, I personally think stones look better then most types of beetle

Damn right they were! (And STILL are!)

queen is better. fight me if you don't agree.

>"were"
denying they still exist, still tour and released their last album in 2016

Personally I think YES is the greatest.

first doesn't mean better
>denied

this

Stones are ok, but Beatles were a level above everyone, period. Study music and you'll understand what they did was way above a regular pop/rock band. Taylor erase Stones was the shit though, defintely.

Erase=era

Acid did many great things

Modern music is all Beatles spinoffs, through one line of descent or another. They revolutionized the business

Sorry to tell you this OP but Queen was better.

i love yes at all periods. even their campy 80s phase. cant get enough of that snare drum

Their music aged horribly. They were significant because of their contribution to social "progress" (degeneracy). Just because your music appreciation teacher had a hard on for John Lennon doesn't mean they were good.

nah my guy floyd is da best

Stones are overrated. Anything after 73 is garbage.

like drive syd barrett insane,k depriving the world of a great musician. but its okay, though Roger Waters still managed to squeeze some greatness out of the band and he usually stayed away from psychedelics.

rick wright's talent was stifled by the egos of David Gilmour and Roger Waters.

One of the best.

Zepp is prob the best. The complexity amd structure of their music is far greater than the beatles who were generally pop rock until acid. Some beatles songs are almost unlistenable while others make you cry and sing till you die. Tell me one bad song realistically on zepplin 1-4

>study music

ain't got time, why don't you tell us

> pro you
> you cant

Led Zeppelin is a fucking cover band you dolt

*pop

>The Beatles were the best boy band of all time

ftfy

Then all bands are brit fag

For as little music as they actually contributed, yes. You're absolutely right. Theyre my favourite band ever but only after I studied way, way too much into them. Their anthology book is a great read

Also, Paul is dead

The Beatles were a great band, but I'm not sure they are the best of all time.

It was only speculation for mental illness.
And it was his choice to put himself in a room for the last 30 years. Maybe he realised a few things and didn't want to be a part of the world anymore... I'm sure a fair few people feel this way today.
>being on a pc 24 hours a day and you are not depriving yourself from the world

they were shit before yoko

>The Beatles were the best pop band of all time

ftfy

Although to be fair pop music of the 60s and 70s was still better than the trash of today.

This.

but did you know john lennon beat his wife

he also died for our sins

So much of the other music that is considered good is just Beatles derivative it's still great but if you subtracted all of it from the pool it would make them the best by a long shot, the other top contenders were probably better at the style they played but did not evolve at the same level.