Hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you...

hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you? Let’s see what we’ve got on tap tonight:

>Advice
>Conversation
>Happy Thoughts

thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful night, and please remember that you are loved.

Hello dear

And hello to all!

-phi

Fenn checking in. Get me something light.

Hello again Fenn, care to tell me a bit about You?

-phi

Hi Jill
Omg, I almost missed you!

Mantis

Evening Jill, a malt beverage please. What's been
goin' on round these parts lately?

Hello again! You did very well earlier, with what you said.

Hiya fenn!

BARTENDER ID LIKE A TALLLL GLASS OF MILK.

i watched Shia's long "motivational video". it moved me to tears 3 separate times throughout. and it got me to slow down from my anger-trip of constantly watching hitler videos etc. Shia is awesome

Evenin' Mantis!

~Rock

Feeling inadequate, doubting the world.

I lack... hope.

*slurp*

Howdy

I would like a coke please

-Sweet Roll

Cheked
Welcome to Our Thing!
Hello phi
How goes it?

Mantis,

Oh? Did I say something???
And hello rock.

-phi

I'm here, I'm hungry!

but coffee plz... work approaches

Quetz?

-phi

hey sweetheart

Okay. Why is that? Also do you have any hobbies or anything?

-phi

I'm ehh. How are you Mantis?

-phi

Hello, how are You?

-phi

How are you sky?

-phi

Why Hitler videos user?

-phi

Want some oreos too? How are ya?

Hiya Sweetie! Sleepin' better?

What you told Box. It was very moving.

What do you want to eat :3

How's everyone else on this damp, hot evening?

Not really. I try to draw sometimes, but I drop it all as soon as I start not liking it. I'm losing the meaning that I once saw in the world.

Halloo Rock!!

Hello nep! Want anything from the bar? My treat.

-phi

IS THE ALICE THREAD?
-rentboy

Oh that? It's just an old saying. I'm just glad I was useful for once. Glad I didn't waste your time when I said it.

-phi

Chek'd
I found a terrific All You Can Eat fish fry!
I'm stuffed man!

Mantis

Hmmm. Do you know why? How this started? Care to talk me through your routine a bit?

-phi

I'm doing better as the night goes on
Anything that won't make my stomach upset again.
No, no just friendly shrine/bar thread E>

This isn't an Alice thread if that's what you mean.

-phi

Kind of

Still need to get the timing right

-Sweet Roll

That sounds delicious. I'm a bit jealous myself.

-phi

you know... you really should keep drawing. even if it's just a hobby, and you don't think they turn out well... don't give up on them. I did the same for a long time, and it's rewarding to finish something, even if it isn't a masterpiece.
basically, you'll never learn how to finish a piece of art well, until you start consistently finishing them.
I'm not Alice, but you can think of it in the same way if you want.

Someone's slacking on the job lately, huh?

Talk about hot damp evening for you, here it just got incredibly chilly, i'm home alone and the lights in my room started flickering and it freaks me out, i had to retreat to the living room...

That's good to here. How is your back doing?

-phi

No
But please, make yourself at home

Hello there.

-phi

Maybe the issue is that I don't have much of a routine. I just kind of randomly do the necessary things, then I don't have the drive to do any of the things I once wanted to do. I'm wondering if maybe I was always this way, and didn't notice it before. I don't know what's wrong, or if anything's wrong at all, but I'm not happy, and I don't want to be happy.

Can we trade?

Lotsa places have them around here. But a lot of them suck.
This was broiled cod fillet!
They had Wi-Fi too.

Mantis

shrine maiden's had some things going on, and she already had plans for the night. I'm just her fill-in as needed.
you're... not entirely familiar. how are you tonight?

I used to post mark Renton pics and talk about my heroin addiction.
Just wanted her to know I went to rehab I'm out and living in a transitional house. 50 days clean too.
Fuck I shouldn't be in a bar
-rentboy

I know for me personally, I need a balance between routine and change. If I have no schedule or routine I sort of flow into a dark limbo. But if the routine is too rigid I start to suffer from apathy. If happily try to help you make a schedule if you'd like.

-phi

Not so terrible, I have a lot on my mind. I have a/c so it's okay.You?

Waste my time? You knew exactly what to say when I can't. Give yourself some credit please.

Oh no, what made your tummy hurt?

You can actually find a sleep calculator online and it'll tell you what the best time to sleep is based on length and when you go to sleep.

Hiya! Always good to see you! You end up getting that bustello?

Those are very important features. I could go for some fish.

-phi

Can i get a big ol pint of beer and some advice on how to fix my sleep schedule? I've been on night shift for this week so ive woken up at 4pm and now need to switch it to 9am???

You're in a safe place here.
She has coffee.

if you want, I'll let her know. we were just talking on Steam a couple hours ago. I'm sure she'll be glad to hear it

You are too kind. I do tend to struggle with compliments but thank you Rock.

-phi

Just a fill in... keep thinking that you E>
This is the only bar I would recommend you too. I'm very proud of you and I'm sure Alice would be too!

has been much better

50 days? That's an achievement. I'm proud of you user.

-phi

I can't find the cans. But yeah, a brewed a pot of Bustelo earlier when I got up.
Its good stuff!

Mantis

Nazi thread

Yes please! I will have you deal with the Lights Out madness i'm facing, thank you! Just remember to avoid being in the dark or she'll get you.

Hi there Phi! If i remember correctly you were...Yes, how are you doing with the exercises?

Not well at all, i'm just getting really paranoid because...you have no idea what i had to do tonight, i'm here holding my kitty kat in fear because i'm home alone and almost all the lights here are flickering...like, i couldn't even go to the bathroom, the story just gets more unsettling and...embarassing, want me to keep going?

That's not good news. Is it muscle pain?

-phi

thank

Congrats on the 50 days!

Mantis

Actually on way to a na meeting gettin coffee their
That'll be cool I'm also on suboxone to help me with cravings
Thanks it's hard I still can't deal with stress right tho but I'm working on it.

Exercises? I unfortunately am at a loss...im not sure which ones you mean. How are you though?

-phi

Hey Shrine-Bar-maidens and patrons.
Seems I've been out of it for a majority of my time, but I'm still around.
Work's been good, customers have been happy to see me and my boss seems to like having me around so there's likelihood of sticking with the job for a good length of time.
Also, I've got a 3D Printer now.
-Koi

Thank and with heroin as my drug o choice it is

Evening

Just got here. Hope I didn't miss much

I'm kinda overthinking shit massively for some reason...

just for you:
22:20 - Alice: Woo! That's a nice win!
I'm just filling in until further notice.
no, you're okay if you don't want. you're at least warm and safe, correct?
glad to hear the job seems stable, hon

Koi.... Why are you printing fidget spinners? (3 of them?)

-EMT

>friday night
>doing nothing for the n'th time in a row
guess thats why im here desu

Sorry for being late, had to attend a friend's party

Hey koi! I saw some of your prints. They looked nice.

-phi

Hello Koi!!
We respect Narcotics Anonymous here.
I myself am clean and sober and in Alcoholics Anonymous.

Mantis

my guess is they're pretty easy to make, so it's a good thing to test with.
nothing wrong with not having plans. do you feel pressured to or something?

Keep going.

-phi

well i have no one to express myself to, and haven't for years. and hitler is the ultimate "I'm going to fix everything" guy - I never had a father btw and don't live in america. i liked trump tho for the same reasons.

But Shia expressed some emotions that i had in me. The "I CANT DEAL WITH IT" part made me cry. and i felt a little bit delivered after that, and lighter. and i got more critical of politics

Let's see if we can't cheer you up. Want a drink? On me.

-phi

Sooo

Did you see it?

-Sweet Roll

Nice tell her I said thanks even tho I was a dick using her threads while I was waiting for my dealer
-rentboy

I can imagine, don't make the mistake of not following up with treatment once you get out. Sobriety is always a work in progress that you learn more from everyday.
I'm just saying you do a good thing E>
Probably...

Hitler fixes everything?

-phi

Yes I did

Welcome to the party!!

Do you happen to have any tennis balls?

-phj

2nd dude
Not really. I have 1 friend and he's not into going out, but its pretty depressing that most people around my age are going out with friends, having a good time, doing that kind of shit and I'm here
I wish I was a normalfaggot sometimes.

I guess. My friend had (has?) a printer and he was testing with pikachu's

I'm more or less fine tonight. Just really overthinking the "Why" in how FEMT acts towards me. With the Bizarre friendship. That is also bizarrely strong

Test prints that use less material and time to see how it handles them. Also someone wanted a Star Wars one, so that was a request.
Next I'll likely print a hook to hang things on to help my desk stay a bit neater.

They've been pretty good so far, but this is just the beginning.

Good to see you Mantis.

I had a customer that I stopped to have a short chat with say he wants ME to be his mailman and if anyone else goes past to deliver it, he'll kick them off the scooter.

Hey, I've never drinked before, give me something to finally start drinking. I want to forget a whole lot of shit.

Really, you're welcome. I wish i knew what to say at times... It's a problem with me.

Never had the cans tbh, always fresh. Good stuff indeed. Really perks you up quick.

See any wildlife lately?

I just wanted to congratulate you! You're really on the right track!

Hiya Koi, i see that boss key there ;) Nice to hear about the job again.

Evening EMT

Sweet I'm still a coffee junky tho lol
One day at a time friend
Yeah this sober living has me going to meetings everyday as well as working on life skills
-rentboy

Ehhh kinda, i managed to pillage this small blanket as i ran for my life in the living room, and i suppose the cat is being a good source of heat, as for safety i'm not sure, i mean, jokes aside, i'm still home alone, at almost 5 AM.

Physical of course, what else? I'm kinda meh right now, i'd like to have a brave man go full ghost puncher mode here to help this damsel in distress.

Oh good, you already managed to put it at use, last time i harnessed with one of these it took me three days to learn, how much did it cost you?

Bad news is, I gotta go.
Have a great Friday night all of you!
Time for me to go to work.

Mantis

It happens. Anything else on your mind?

-phi

yes, everybody gets a phone call and a job under a nazi regime.
getinfagtimetoinvadepoland.jpg

At dawn's first light
Run for your lives

Any big projects planned?

-phi

Thanks it a tough road but one day at a time
PAWS are a bitch tho

no worries at all

I Don't think so. I don't know what to say either. That's why I usually lurk the discord.

-phi

I've been thinking.
What do you meditate about?

Okay