So now that the dust has settled

>Dak Prescott
Already an elite QB in his rookie season, will only continue to get better and end his career with a few rings and a spot in the HOF

>Carson Wentz
Blake Bortles 2.0, he has flashed potential, and if he fixes his mechanics/decision making he could have a pretty good career. It's the eagles so probobly not though lol

>Jarad Goff
JUST

>Paxton Lynch
Same as Wentz, although he has shown less of a flash

>Cody Kessler
journeyman backup/occasinil starter, will probobly have a decent, but not very noteworthy, career

>Christian Hackenburg
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8hJ1HDcMowk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds about right

Big 10 rookie QB's got shutout this year. No Hackenburg, Rudock, Jones, Cook, Sudfeld, or Stave.

>guaging QBs by their rookie season
Aaron Rodgers had a mediocre rookie season and he's arguably the greatest of all time. Dak Prescott will probably be good next year but will finish with like 30 td 14 Ints

>Aaron Rodgers
>Arguably greatest of all time

>I don't watch football
Ya could've just said so instead of meming

3/10 bait but here is your reply

try again when you get out of highschool

1/10
Stay salty that Rodgers will hold all the records

Dark will always be criticized for having a GOAT line and a once in a decade RB. If he lost both and still performed like this then alright. I honestly see him as an Aaron Rodgers talent he just makes plays work even when they shouldn't.

*Dak
Stupid racist autocorrect.

>Checkdown babby who can't throw to his left

When will they ever learn

The best thing about Dak is his will to win. He had a great quote before the Lions game about how, even though they'd already clinched the top seed, he wanted to win simply for the pleasure of having won.

The most overrated quarterback today, if Romo wasn't made of cardboard the cowboys would still be 13-2 but with more tds. Can't believe they gave him a spot in the MVP race, not even close to the other QBs like Matt ryan, Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. Must of been 15 year olds who play Madden all day that did the voting.

>salt

o am i laffin

>can't throw to his left

Explain

Prescott is a very good, capable quarterback who will never be a top 5 talent in the league and is reliant on his offensive line and elite running game to keep the box stacked.

So he's Russel Wilson 2.0. Not that there's anything wrong with Russell Wilson, he's a hell of a quarterback, just not an elite passing talent

>Dickota Prescocks

all of these qbs are BUSTS. Dak is the largest meme of all, total oline babby

>tfw Dak has a couple of good seasons then suddenly pulls a Kaepernick.

Kessler is pretty much Cgad Pennington 2.0, the Browns need to get him a line.

This is the problem with Cowboys fans. They somehow think it makes any sense to claim that their QB, RB, O line and top receiver all all elite.

But they are

a rising tide, etc

Dak will be great moving forward. Wentz will be great soon, I dont see blake bortles in him at all honestly. Goff is going to be ruined like David Carr if the rams dont give him some offensive help immediately. Maybe Lynch becomes a good QB, but we wont know for a while. How hack was even drafted before the 6th round is amazing to me.

>Dak
P solid.
>Witten
Literally a first ballot hall of famer, magnetic hands, reliable
>Zeke
P solid, breaking a lot of records
>OLine
Elite
>Dez
Inconsistent as fuck, but when he heats up, he is really good.
>Beasley
Debatably one of the best slot receivers right now.
>Butler
Doesn't get a lot of targets, but consistant
>Williams
Hella blocker, has good hands, but makes a lot of mistakes.

Cook literally got drafted to be the future clipboard man. Literally getting his reps for next season this week.

Exactly... Except for some now who shit on Dez after claiming last year that he deserved to be the highest paid receiver in the game by citing obscure stat

The true rookie GOAT has yet to reveal himself

Why didnt Hackenburg play this year at all? Considering how abysmal the Jets have been thia year, why didnt they throw him into the fire?

i listen to bowles on radio and i think he's just super scared of getting fired so he goes with putting in fitzpatrick, the "proven" thing, instead what is best for the team in the long run
--just a mismatch of interests, bowles doesnt have the interest of the team in the lpng run because hes afraid of being fired
so he'll grasp at straws to scrape up as many wins as possible even though its not in best interest of the team
and im not even talking about draft position, i mean who plays and who doesnt

I mean i kinda agree with sitting Hackenburg for a whole year and letting him develop a bit but they seriously have nothing there atm. Why not let him play in a couple meaningless games?

Because he fucking sucks.

Cowboys are fucking loaded but because their QB keeps getting injured they're fucked.

But other than 3 members of their O line they don't have a #1 player in their ranks.

A bunch of top 10 guys and some underrated guys off of waivers and undrafted players.

Nothing to explain. Dude is fucking retarded.

Who?

Not disputing that hes always been more hype than results but he has a big arm. Sometimes it takes guys a little bit to figure it out. I mean what harm can it do to the Jets?

>Beasley
>Debatably one of the best slot receivers right now.

lol, no

Preshitt is literally the biggest meme QB out there

>Williams
>Hella blocker, has good hands, but makes a lot of mistakes.

It hurts how true this is.

>Already an elite QB in his rookie season

youtube.com/watch?v=8hJ1HDcMowk

Reminder that Jerry Jones, Jason Garret, Jason Witten, Dez Bryant are all assholes and narcissists and if you root for the Cowboys you are a literal sheep.

>Prescott
Accurate as hell, can really thread the needle. He also has good vision, makes good decisions, though he has time to and has poise in tough situations.
>Wentz
Shows a lot of promise. Started out pretty good but hit a rookie wall kind of early on. Doesn't have any receivers.
>Goff
Doesn't have any weapons at all besides handing it off to Gurley. No O-line, no receivers, no TEs. With the right people he could develop into an above average quarterback.

Lynch is fucking awful and if he went to a bad franchise people wouldn't be defending him.

>3,900 total yards passing and receiving
>4.9 avg rushing
>23 passing td
>6 rushing td
>8 turnovers

No one should say he is Elite Goat, but hes is pretty fucking good. Face it, this team has the right pieces for a well oiled machine on the offense and they all work really together. But with a QB and a RB like that behind that line, they are fucking turning out TDs fast.

why is it weird to think a 13-2 team has a lot of good players

>cant throw to his left
>threw a touchdown pass to his left in his last game

ok

They see him in practice everyday.
My guess is they know it wont go well if they put him in.

Time to turn off E!spn op.

a more checkdown dependent qb than smiff
>elite
flucco is more elite than this oline manufactured douche.

>playing a garbage strength of schedule
seriously did yall beat anyone good all year?

>steelers
>packers
>vikings
>redskims twice
Inb4 hurrr those playoff teams aren't good

You're still pushing this meme?

Cowboys are 7-2 against teams with winning records and only team to not lose against a team that won't make the playoffs. Anyone else in the league do better?

The retardation of some sports fans is fucking astounding.

OL and Zeke are elite. Dak isn't elite yet but he's very good.

>vikings
>playoff team

Is it October again?

>>are all assholes and narcissists
>implying that isn't a strength when it come to competitive sports

Dak's a good enough qb to the point where he isn't holding the offense back by any means imo. I'd say a top 10 qb in the league right now for sure. The offense is elite. What will cause the cowboys to lose is this only decent defense.

Go to bed Aaron. Don't you have a really, really, really attractive woman waiting for you there?

Dak Prescott will win the RG3 ROTY award andthen win the RG3 sophomore fucking nightmare award

Aaron didn't even play his rookie year, that's why you look like a fucking retard saying it was mediocre. kys fagtard

He's better than Ruslel by a wide margin

Ain't no denying this logic famalam

Put him behind a shitty OL and he's Carson Wentz

>elite qb
>calls fewer pass plays than any other team in the league

lmao,

Rodgers rode the pine for a couple of years before he ever got a start. I don't think hes comparable in this conversation.

>judging nig qbs by one season
>according to this logic, RGIII, Kaep, and Cam are all elite

Lucky for him hell be playing behind that line for a while.

Is the salary cap not a thing anymore?

I saw a graphic that said Dallas has beaten the most teams over .500 in history this year. So poo on you.

The 3 stars of the line are secured through 2021. Romo will take a lot of money with him when he leaves as well. Zeke and Dak will also make a lot of dosh just by being stars for America's team.

don't kid yourself. Dak is much more smoother and accurate.
Not to mention far more clutch

>what is a sophomore slump

this will be the kid's only good year just like other meme qbs

>JUST YOUR AVERAGE COWBOYS FAN

Dak = RG3 2.0

SCREENCAP THIS

Dak is pretty much the black Alex Smith.

Completely different type of QB. See He'll be a really good game manager but will never be really elite.

Big difference between Dak and those other guys is he is actually a good pass first QB

RGIII, Kaep, and Cam all have abysmal completion ratings, and rely mainly on their ability to run. Dak has a higher passer rating as a rookie than any of those scrubs have ever had in their entire careers.

>the cowboys haven't played any good teams this year, just wait til they play the bengals
>well the bengals just suck this year, wait til they go to lambeau, they're gonna get creamed
>aaron rogers just isn't on his game right now just wait til they play the eagles
>browns
>just wait til pittsburg
>they got lucky wait til the ravens defense shuts dak and zeke down
>just wait til kirk cou-
>just wait til vikings defe-
>giants
>just wait til buccs
>just wait til lions
H O W A B O U T T H E M B O Y S
O
W
A B O U T
B
O
U
T
T H E M
BOYS

Im not ready to say hes the next Brady but if he is he has all the weapons to keep up a good play. Next year if he can go over 25 td passes with ease that would be nice. But overall Im pleased but we still lost two games he could have won for us. But overall he commands the game and line well, which surprised me for a rookie. Im getting closer to that feeling that he is indeed /ourguy/. We will have to see though.

Dak Prescott as a rookie
>8.05 Y/A - 23 TDS - 3,630 yards passing

Alex Smith as a veteran
>7.02 Y/A - 13 TDs - 3,238 yards yards passing

Lol fuck off. The idea that Dak can't air it out is a meme.

Has a better arm and is not a game manager. Next!

>Dak
>Elite
It's his rookie season, calm down and watch what he does for the rest of his career. When were 12 year olds allowed here? Especially when their only "contributions" to this board are "DAK IS A GOD TIER ELITE QB"

Who gives two shits....its all about the playoffs....let's see whAt happens when the pressure is on....when the other team has rodgers, manning, wilson, Ryan, etc....in the playoffs. I wonder if need be can he carry the team? Cause really he has had a full team around him the whole season...i say one and done for the boys...they will not reach the super bowl.....he is the best, solid, rookiee qb the league has seen in a while. Ill say that.

>So he's Russel Wilson 2.0. Not that there's anything wrong with Russell Wilson, he's a hell of a quarterback, just not an elite passing talent

As it stands, Prescott IS an elite passing talent. Dak is tied with Brady in QBR, he's third in passer rating, 4th in completion percentage, 4th in yards per attempt and has 4 ints on the year. He didn't have the benefit of playing in a dumpster fire division and he went up against some very stout defenses, too. Sup Forums isn't giving this man the credit he deserves because he's not a loud, obnoxious quote machine nor a player who previously won the MVP. All this board full of mouth breathing retards cares about are gun slinging quarterbacks who compile a bunch of useless stats in garbage time. Why was Matthew Stafford throwing late in the 4th with the game well out of reach again?

RGIII had a 66% comp his rookie year, dak is just as big a meme

>can't throw to the left

what do you mean by this

No joke, I used to live in the apartments right across the street from there.

Rg3 WAS a great player. If he didn't get hurt he would be among the best on the league still. The difference between Dak and RG3 though is the rushing attempts. Dak only averages 3 a game whereas RG3 was around 10.

Remember how good RG3 was in his rookie season?

>Why was Stafford throwing late in the 4th?
Because Caldwell is an idiot.

If you put Wentz on the Cowboys you get the exact same results. Dak is a result of having an elite OL, good running back, and really good receivers.

>the dust has settled.

Um, he doesn't have any playoff wins (yet). The dust has not settled yet. He's not even finished his first season.

Where the fuck is Matthew Stafford? Guy pulled 8 4th quarter comebacks by himself.

>Hackenburg

Who the fuck is this guy blowing?
Scouts shilled the hell out of him coming out of high school, but he didn't do shit at Penn State
So then they turned around and shilled the hell out of him for the draft, too.
Dude should have been playing DII ball and selling insurance by now.

RGIII and Dak are nothing alike. RG was a retard who thought he had to run first every play and paid for it with his body, which was already nearly destroyed after doing the same thing in college.

Dak runs like once every 10 plays and even then protects himself pretty well. i've only see him not slide or run out of bounds twice the whole season.

They're not the same at all and if you think that you have not watched a single game.

Oh I forgot Stafford was in his rookie year.

NOT.

>muh rookie season

RG3 had an amazing rookie season too. Without an elite OL or RB.

Alfred Morris might not be cream of the crop, but he was still a pro bowl caliber running back.

>occasinil

Everyone knew Lynch was a project when he was drafted given the competition he faced in college. He has most of the tools but won't be ready for another year or two probably

>hes black so he must be rg3 2.0

o Sup Forums

>Prescott in 4th round
>Hill in 5th round
How does the NFL collectively misjudge these players?