Hey Sup Forums im a trap and i havent put my face on here yet, WWYD/AMA lets go

hey Sup Forums im a trap and i havent put my face on here yet, WWYD/AMA lets go

show more pics ur cute

more photographs required for meaningful answer

show us everything please. cock, ass, nipples and the rest of your face. you look cute

kik: DinoOfTheCrazy
Snapchat: craydino

Can you explain to me at the end of alien covenant how did David from Prometheus swallow the alien eggs with them being destroyed also did he purposely leave captain Daniels alive for experimentation purposes?

sorry thats the only question in the entire universe i cant answer

I mean I assume the internals of his body allow for stuff like this, its not like hes gonna choke on anything. and yeah he's gonna make a fucking army of aliens with the 2000 colonists

post your cock and ass

why are your pics so small :/

where are you from?

i want to ream your ass

a) Why haven't you killed yourself yet you faggot?

b) If you have tried, did you fail miserably, just like everything else you've attempted in your life?

message me on snapchat/kik, dont feel like posting that here

pics taken on my phone :P

From california, land of the gays

how olds your phone lol

my phones on charge in another room :/ cba for dat too busy fapping, whats wrong with posting here?

a)pffssshh i dunno
b)pffssshh probably

do you have a chastity cage?

will you show us your barefeet?

I find so funny you look like my ex gf, she is a woman but you have a lot better nose.

uh i dunno its like an iphone 6 or 7 but its been used alot

no chastity cage but i've been begging people to get me a bad dragon and i still cant get a richfag to get me one and id rather not send feet pics

For AMA: when was the time you first put on some girly panties? What were they??

For WWYD: I'd do you missionary style which is hot since you're a trap

you wanna be a little sissy? Then show us what we request or youll fail as a sissy slut

it's a shame, you're cute enough for me to buy you a chastity cage. and not a knockoff either, an actual HolyTrainerV2. i'd also probably buy you some high end paint for your toenails and maybe a gift card for a pedi at a local place for you.

sadly the most girly pants ive worn were like bright colored skinny jeans, ive really been wanting to get more girly clothes and stuff like that

alien covenant is a stupid dumb movie. stop talking about it. it only shows your low level of intelligence.

mods please delete this post

please see a psychiatrist

where are you from

i would but i havent shaved in a while and its gross

hahahaha nice trips btw

I'd prefer a lobotomist but that works too

so why would talking to you on kik make you post them then haha

sissies never say no. You shave it then post or post as is

look up in the post fag

you're just a guy with long hair. what's the big deal stop begging for attention