my dad fucks me while i sleep

Nope. what about her?

are you being serious?

No, does she put out?

No. Explain.

Should we?

had her nudes posted a lot last year. nothing special just another whore

Post them fucking idiot

Must not be that good if they haven't been reposted and this many people in here haven't seen them

#huh

its because its cp

doesnt look like her

this ops girl?

it is. lots of pics leaked last year.

post nudes

not as hot as Lani

Shave Balls.

dump leaks here

The only similar thing about them is that they are blonde.

you're blind or retarded.

Aren't they still dating lol

lani update pls
also the brother totally outed them

got more pics?

I think the state had to drop the charges against him because she refused to cooperate with the investigation. I also heard she had his baby.

no wayyyyy haha hilarious
his life has to still be ruined tho. violated all sorts of school policies im sure
school board isn't quite as lenient

There was nothing legally they could do. Wasn't she 17-18? It was legal for them to date/fuck it was just that he was her teacher or some shit.

Got fired but couldn't be charged.

byrcattg

I ageee with this guy. Looks nothing like her.. fucking gullible plebs. Fake shame is supreme faggotry

No I don't think there was a baby that pick that circulated was Lani holding her sisters baby.

As I recall Brad is a bartender now. Thread a few months ago was harassing him through Yelp reviews or some shit. They are not together. I believe an user found he college pic or something.

Dude was living the dream. She is so fucking hot. But he lost everything over it. I think his wife was kinda hot too if the pics posted at the time were actually her.

nah wife was a boring church girl
wife in maroon

she was 16 in those pics

Ok yeah Brad was probably trying to score the yellow shirt chicks number here. What a lucky bastard for that fat hairy fucker to use Jesus to get into Lani's tight little snatch.

who? lani?

he totally did.

ftw

more marissa non-nudes?

Do you have her set? I cant find it anymore, would be ever so grateful

volafile.org/r/byrcattg

No I did save them all when that shit hit a couple years ago but I only have this one. Her in the wedding dress/ hotel sheets is also a good one.

I got a thing for these young religious chicks. Almost wish I was religious but I can't even fake it. I was fucking this 17yo chick that was just like Lani when I was like 22 (many years ago) and so I god mad respect for Brad.

nice
helps the faps seeing them in normal pics

does this help?

> It was legal for them to date/fuck it was just that he was her teacher or some shit

Him being her teacher is exactly what made it entirely illegal

Is this her in Penn State or High School?

Also more please

fuckckkc yes
pls more

more?

Do you have her on facebook/instagram?

That picture makes me smile every time. So many incredible innovations from the people in that picture, shit that forms the god damn foundation of everything we learn today. Most engineers, physicists, and chemists today would not be what they are without the contributions these people made.

Schrodinger, Pauli, Heisenberg, Compton, de Broglie, Bohr, Planck, Curie, Lorentz, Einstein... All in one place at one time.

God damn. That's awesome.

I wonder if this brody knows that she was exposed on the internet

Looks like a fucking mexican, what a waste shes hot af

can get some more win in thsi thread?

I have all her pics but never seen these, do you know her?

dump her pics?

Bump

Any more pics of marissa? Nude or nn

cant you can get banned for posting her pics sadly

mega or anything like that?

Vola?

Yes =/

vola? mega?
you can also submit to leakedsluts.com

me thinks you are just being a bitch

even non nudes?

Nice puss puss hehehe

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ

Huh? OwO

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ

Plz check out my SoundCloud

I'll make a vola if you want. I have a lot of her pics but I'm missing 1 or 2. I'll dump mine if you dump all you have

I got banned before for posting her pics here and vola.

fair enough

and yet here you are posting today

Is this the chick who was fucking the alpha bearded guy named Brad and he ended up not getting in trouble for it and hundreds of betas were REEEEEEEEEEEEEEing about it on here? That was only a few months ago though

just make it then lol and see what happens

All the nn I have are of her in hs so I still get banned for "requesting" it. thats why I asked user if her knows her, those pics seem recent.

Seriously? I post her pics all the time in vola.

Are you literally retarded?

Because I'm posting from my phone,it the home internet is banned.

link?

no, i'm jewish

Kek I'm kinda in the same boat. For the same shit. And I swear to God I never requested or posted anything remotely sketchy. Got perma'd on the home interweb with all 3 appeals denied. There's nothing I can do about it. Having to turn WiFi off to post every time is so fucking annoying

vola /byt925b0

give me a sec to post it

if its not nude vola wont care. Either way I'm banned on there and I dont want to waste phone data.

Her body is fit as fuck

that page is 404

no, that's Lani, who is in this picture Also, the Lani/Brad thing happened over a year ago

True dat. I got b& over my photoshopped fake yelp review. Was funny as shit. Until it wasn't.

Huh? It's still working

yes pls

you must be friends with her on insta

nah the save files aren't img from insta

Dayummmmm she's pretty ¦^]

Okay thx

He's just too much of a newfag

as if people can't change them...

yes he's going to change the save files to a generic img prefix just to throw you off! genius!

you have no idea how many girls I've been able to dox on here with the preset image file name. People who DON'T change them are borderline retarded

Keep posting OP. Thanks btw

he could use literally any other prefix to change it to that would organize easier than img is my point

what was posted?

how old was she in the nudes?

if you have to ask, you definitely shouldn't be saving the pics

post it again pls