TL; DR was drugged and raped in college and need to get the story out somewhere

TL; DR was drugged and raped in college and need to get the story out somewhere
>no tits
>no nudes
Jerk off to the story if you want, it might make me feel a little better about it
>be 18
>shy but somehow make friends with a popular party girl within the first week
>she brings me to a frat party
>trying to break out of my shell, take a shot with a guy I'd just met
>don't remember his face, friends described him as "sketchy"
>friend sees him dragging me away
cont.?

yes OP although you are a male i like creative storytelling.

cont please

Obvs I can't prove this but you'll see it's real when you see how mundane the story is compared to sensationalized accounts
>I think I did a couple more shots with him and some other girl who was egging me on
>don't remember anything else
>wake up in my friends bed
>she tells me what she knows
Cont.

continue

>she says she found me many hours later
>I was passed out outside a frat party several miles away
>apparently the brothers there saw me stumble out and fall down their front steps and hit my head
>they put me on the couch
>my clothes are disheveled and I'm puking and crying
>don't know if the bruises on my body are from struggling or...hickeys...
>she takes me home and takes care of me
>I kept wanting to hold her hand
>apparently kept saying "please don't leave, he'll come back"
>she thinks nothing of this for some reason
>she laughs telling me this story and I know she hasn't told me the full of what she knows
>miss two months worth of periods
Cont.?

continue

Sorry this takes awhile to type. Speaking about it feels weird because I've never told anyone before. Takes a lot out of me.
>cry the entire night after realizing I haven't gotten my period in so long
>thats never happened before
>call my mom, she yells at me
>she says that alcohol "allows evil spirits in you" so she's unsympathetic
>doesn't matter that I only remember taking maximum 3 shots (not a lightweight) and felt weird after the first
>says to buy a pregnancy test and suck it up
>cry in front of the cashier as I'm buying it
>come back to my dorm and roommate laughs at me about it
>still haven't called it "rape" in front of anyone other than my mom
>they seem to think it was some funny party shenanigans
>laugh at my "pregnancy scare"
>get my period the next day
>decide to finally check social media
>friends have posted "funny" accounts of what may have happened to me in the several hours I was gone
>pictures of me passed out in various places I don't recognize
>ask my friend who took me to the party to ask the frat brothers about this guy that dragged me away
>(yes, he literally dragged me by the arm away and my friend saw and did nothing)
>they say they have no idea who he is
>no one knows his name or the girls name who was egging me on to take shots
>hazy memories of struggling against someone and crying
>friend tells me later I was sighted at multiple frat parties across the city always with the same guy
>was crying at every sighting and my makeup was smudged to shit
Cont?

continue

Trips. Go get checked for chlamydia or some shit

OP, let me start by saying this:

I don't think anyone should be raped, ever, under any circumstances.

With that said, it's always hard for me to comprehend why people put themselves in these situations. I'm not saying it's your fault for being RAPED, but you can understand how it's your fault for increasing your likelihood of rape/theft/other violent crime occurring, right?

And if so, why did you put yourself into this situation?

Lastly, did you learn from this situation, or do you keep putting yourself into these situations?

The girls I've met seem to habitually put themselves into these situations and then when they get raped/hurt/etc they keep wondering why it's happening. I'm not sure if it's because they're downright stupid and don't get it or learn from mistakes, or if it's a cycle because they're drawn back to their abuse. Chicken or egg....

>one friend says on social media "ooooo she lost her virginity on this night!"
>yes, I was a fucking virgin
>speak of it to no one
>file no reports
>don't go to support circles because male survivors might be there
>don't go to the hospital or anything because that'd be expensive
That's about the full story. Ask me anything about it.
>still messed up about it
>if people touch me unexpectedly I jump or visibly startle
>if men come too close to me I have panic attacks
>in one instance a male friend hugged me unexpectedly and I straight up fainted

So that whole story was to claim that you were drugged and raped because someone on social media said you were? This is how dudes end up going to jail for shit they didn't do, you moronic cunt.

The school has couselling. Go to it before you kill yourself. They won't make you report it.

Drinking is potentially an unsafe behavior, I understand now. It was my first party literally ever and I was excited to not be a wuss in front of my new friend. Also because the literal first drink I had was drugged, I don't think I had a choice about the ones afterwards. I could've definitely been a bit safer and made better friends who'd look out for me. I wasn't planning on having sex that night either.
I went to a few parties afterwards that were actually pretty fun (I like dancing by myself/with friends) and just didn't drink or just got high.

I was definitely drugged. I felt it after the first drink. I also don't have a hymen anymore so...sex definitely happened. I see a gynecologist regularly and she very inappropriately commented on it in a way to mean like "oh finally popped your cherry did you? ;)"
I didn't mention this in my story but my panties were soaked in blood when I woke up, like I'd had very rough sex and/or broken my hymen. It's kind of a gross detail but it seals the deal for me.

op almost the same thing happened to my ex gf. she didnt tell me for 4 months that she was pregnant with a rape baby. but she still drinks alcohol all the time and sleeps around with guys.

you're handling it better than some girls do.

I'm already seeing a therapist, and I'm not gonna kill myself. Just been a bad night.
I haven't told the therapist either, but I'm just in treatment for generalized anxiety/"unspecified" PTSD

I understand. Everyone makes mistakes, if you learn from them then that means you've grown and that's a good thing. Silver lining.

Follow up questions:

Did you parents (or mom/dad if you had a single parent household) teach you about the dangers of alcohol and/or drugs growing up or did you go into this blind?

Did they ever teach you about the dangers of accepting drinks from strangers and/or date rape drugs?

Can you explain why the rape was traumatic for you? I mean, I can understand why you'd feel grossed out. I can only imagine how I'd feel if some dude fucked my ass while I was asleep/drugged. But I imagine it would make me more angry than anything, rather than what you describe, as anxiety around men (jumping if they touch you, etc etc). What causes the anxiety?

thats not how a fucking hymen works you fucking liar

I'm so sorry that happened to your ex. Was she okay in the end?
And thank you, I'm doing my best.

Shut up dude even if it's fake it's an interesting story
plus idk how vaginas work at all

no, shes a fucking garbage human.
she was garbage before she got raped too.
+put herself in that situation by being drunk/high in a place she'd never been before with people she did not know

If you don't tell the therapist, then s/he won't be able to treat your anxiety. It's like going to a doctor and getting treated for those two holes in your leg without mentioning the snake that bit you.

HI OP it's creepy frat guy from the party here, stop lying u loved sucking me and all my frat buddies off , we knicknamed u "the Hoover" , I've never seen any girl suck so much cock , don't worry we all used condoms when we fucked ur pussy , can't say the same about your asshole tho

the skin around the entrance to the pussy hole is the hymen and you have it for your whole life,
even if you tear it (which is why girls bleed after sex) it heals and it'll still be there for the rest of your life.
when youre sexually active it gets stretched tho and thats why women dont bleed every single time they fuck.
unless theyre not sexually active for long enough for it to go back to normal.

Hey OP I'm roughly the same age as you, my GF got raped about a year ago by her abusive ex. Do you have any tips that might not be obvious on how to help? I've helped with what I can so I might have a few tips to help with any issues you might be having.

Just remember there's always people there for you.

>did your parents teach you about the dangers of alcohol/drugs?
Not really. My mom, like I said, says alcohol invites evil spirits into your body, same for drugs of any kind. So yes, I was blind.
>did they ever teach you about accepting drinks from strangers?
No, not at all. Alcohol and drugs were strictly "DONT DO THEM OR YOULL DIE"
>Why was it traumatic?
To be honest, I'm not sure. I know people who were conscious during the experience often experience this kind of anxiety, but perhaps it's a subconscious thing? Also because I don't know the face of whoever it was, and I still live in the same area so they might still be living a peaceful life somewhere near me. I don't really know, it just scares me half to death that men can overpower me so easily like that. I'm a very small girl in real life too.

>I see a gynecologist regularly
also calling bs on this
its basically not a thing to see a gynecologist before you're sexually active, so theres no reason for you to have been seeing one before you lost your virginity.

I'm not sure if it helps, but that's sort of just the condition of being a woman. Did you think men couldn't overpower you BEFORE you were raped?

I don't mean this offensively. I just mean, that, 99% of men can overpower 99% of women at any given moment. Maybe if you reframe your mindset to think of it in a different way, you'll feel better.

Like this:

You're around men everyday. On the street, at work or school, at church if you go, your firemen, police, civil servants, cashiers, you name it. Men are everywhere. And yet... 99.99999999999999% of us don't use that power against you, we don't overpower you, and we don't rape you (or anyone else).

In that sense, you could say most men are gentle giants. We have the power, but we choose not to use it. That sort of inherently makes men peaceful beings.

Sorry to hear. Hope you're okay at least.

Yes, I know I should tell her but...it's too hard to even say the word out loud. I don't know how to even start.

I know this is a shitgut troll but thanks for making me feel panicky in the comfort of my own home I guess

The hymen only stretches if the girl is feeling the sexua pleasure as well, which I clearly wasn't. That's why the "broken hymen=virginity gone" myth exists, men who have sex for the first couple of times aren't terribly good at it.
I also saw my gynecologist within a few days of it happening so it'd make sense for her to comment on it (I'd been seeing her for years and my hymen has always been...intact...) and it hadn't really had time to heal.

It's really nice of you to reach out to find out what you can do about something like this. Is it something she's comfortable speaking about? If so, you should ask her about physical boundaries, topics to avoid, etc. With some friends I have a "safe word" that means that I'm scared and I need support and comfort, which works well when you're in public and suddenly something bad happens.
Also just,,,listen to her experiences I guess? No one around me wants to hear my story, and I have a lot of unresolved feelings about it. I blame myself for it so much. Comfort during a time like this is nice.

Um, I didn't really want to get into my reproductive health but I have...a condition...it boils down to getting cysts a lot and they're super painful so I've been seeing her for many years to try and treat it.

OP

>The hymen only stretches if the girl is feeling the sexual pleasure
this is also untrue, being turned on makes a girl produce lubricant and extends the length of the vaginal passage but it doesnt cause anything to happen with the hymen.

Yes, I have a male friend who is very much a gentle giant like this. He's more than a foot taller than me and would never hurt me.
I guess I'd never had reason to think about men overpowering me before this? I used to of course think of just general "being safe" stuff like "don't be alone at night". But now...

Dude, fuck off. Let her speak.

IS there anything I can help with in the short time we're here? I know it's not much time but I know from experience how much it can mean to people in your situation. Just remember there's always people there for you and You can get through this because you are more strong and brave than you'll ever know.

Getting it out in one thread was cathartic to be honest. I really appreciate the honest engagement. Thank you.

You got him there! Wowzers, what a zinger! Gee, it'll take weeks to recover. I imagine you grinning triumphantly over your keyboard (by now encrusted by a fine crystal lattice of cheeto powder), knowingly caressing your limited edition pinky pie statue, and shoving the piles of trash around your desk aside as you seek a pen. Having found what you seek, you delicately pull a leather bound journal from your fanny pack (it took a minute to find underneath your gut) and mark another tally on your list of "Libtard white knights dismissed". You giggle slightly, and you mutter to yourself about how nobody can be nice to anybody, especially not women, because if they're being kind, they are showing weakness. Nervously glancing at your Katana displayed proudly next to your gun locker, you quickly push all thoughts of weakness away. Your resolve hardened, you continue to crusade the Internet in search of decent human beings, so that you can use clever and original responses to remove the festering disease of courtesy from society. You alone can do this, user. You alone have that particular petty fucking image saved, ready to post at a moments notice. You alone... can save the world.

Sure :)
Just remember there are other people out there sharing a similar experience who can probably help.
ALso a few quick questions if you don't mind:
do you ever have flashbacks of the event?
do you seem to have panic attacks at the mention of related topics?
What medications are you taking right now?
Do you have any mental disorders (anxiety, depression, bpd, etc)
Who do you have with whom you can talk about this? IF not do you have anyone you could try to talk to?

this is textbook girl wants attention, why are we letting tits or gtfo slide?

anyway, if your memory is so gone how do you know you didn't say yes to someone equally intoxicated?

because the thing is.. i've been to college myself. dozens of frat parties over the years. if you were resisting and fighting and screaming, other people would have intervened. plenty of people think drunk/drugged hookups are fine, usually because both parties are fucked up, but in a case of a girl being violently forced against her will, not a fucking chance nobody in a crowded party steps in.

>Do you have flashbacks?
My memory of the event is hazy at best, so no. I have vivid nightmares about what could have happened, though.
>Do you have panic attacks at the mention of certain topics?
Not usually. Certain things make me feel panicky and scared but otherwise no.
>What medications are you taking now?
None, actually. I used to take Seroquel(?) but I got weaned off it.
>mental illnesses?
Severe anxiety and PTSD are the ones that are professionally diagnosed.
>who do you have with whom you can talk about this?
Absolutely no one. Presumably my therapist would be good for this but talking about it to someone irl who hasn't experienced it makes me feel like I'm under a microscope.
Drugged "consent" is not consent. I went into the night knowing I didn't want to have sex.
I really...doubt it happened in the middle of the party? People usually pair off and go somewhere private. I dunno what to tell you other than that it happened.

Because the slut wanted it

i've been roofied a couple times, your story is bull.

>PTSD
Okay good on you for getting this diagnosed, I was just checking beause my gf only got diagnosed recently, changing up the therapy a lot

>I weaned off it
You should honestly talk with your psychologist about 100% of the med related things you do, because trust me, going off meds if they're needed can end very badly.
>Absolutely no one. Presumably my therapist would be good for this but talking about it to someone irl who hasn't experienced it makes me feel like I'm under a microscope.
I know it can be tough at first, but if it is possible talking with someone about this can be a MAJOR help. A close friend or partner is preferable, as they will usually "get" you, making it less difficult to communicate. One more question: Do you ever feel really unsafe, like thinking the same thing will happen again, or whoever did it is coming to get you?

you said you were "dragged off"; you almost certainly weren't. you didn't actively resist going off with whoever.

and people can consent on drugs. you may have been over the line where consent wasn't valid, but merely being drunk or high doesn't mean consent isn't valid. i know sjws are attempting to redefine words that previously had clear meaning, and definitely are trying to remove all agency from girls; and absolutely want to make it so that if a girl has 1 beer and has sex with a guy who's had 20 shots, she's still a survivor of an evil rapist.. but that doesn't fly outside of campus. if you were conscious and said yes, it's regret, not rape.

I'm really sorry this happened to you, even if you had a lapse in judgement you didn't deserve this. It's fucked up no on tried to look after you, or take it seriously.

How long ago did this happen?

oh, I meant that I was weaned off it with the help of a psychiatrist. I probably should have mentioned that.
>Do you ever feel unsafe?
Yes, almost all the time now. See my previous posts about being especially jumpy, even more so around men. It's taken a toll on my relationship with my dad, it's that bad, unfortunately. I do okay most of the time externally, at least. Internally it's still quite a battle. I don't think the person who did it really is coming after me, though. I really doubt I was targeted specifically.
>Speak to someone
I've mentioned it in vague terms to a couple of friends (only when VERY high and feeling safe) and it's been...difficult...but I'm working my way towards it. Thank you for the advice.

I was trying to lead on that it happened a really long time ago to distance myself from it but...in my first line I say it happened "in college" which is true, but I'm still in college. It happened last year, about early November.

You've been turned. I'm sorry that happened to you, but you can't go back. In time you're going to crave more.

Sure :)
Just a question, say you had a partner helping you through this, what would you want them to do to be most helpful? Just wondering cuz I feel lost on what to do half the time.

OP be like

this is exactly the kind of situation that's going to end with a guy getting expelled with zero evidence in a due-process-free campus star chamber 2 years after the incident after the girl consults with a gender studies professor who helps her realize nothing is her fault and men must pay

I'm not saying anyone should be prosecuted without proper evidence, I'm saying that regardless she deserves help and to be cared for and just treated like a human being.

Jesus, look at this over investment..

How can you have PTSD diagnosed if you didn't go to the doctors?

I think just having someone listen to my experience and comfort me would have been really good. Also if you're having sexual contact with your partner talk about boundaries/safe words there. Each experience is unique, but I'd love to have been more encouraged to talk about it, in a way? Because everyone else says "I'm always here to listen" but in actuality they don't want to hear the gross story of how you got defiled. And speaking of it in any public setting is nigh impossible due to the taboos we have around sex. Definitely ask yours what she desires most from you, and perhaps be prepared for difficult things like "can you come to the police station with me? I don't want to be alone." I didn't file a report, but I'd encourage others to do so. I think you mentioned it was done by an abusive ex? If she sees him get hit with the book, it'll probably make her feel safer.
Are there specific instances that you're thinking of where you felt lost? I can try and help there if that'd make more sense to you.
I did say I didn't file any reports, but believe what you want.

pretty sure you're advocating for special treatment and women as special victims...

flip the genders.

>guy gets really high
>goes off with a girl somewhere
>wakes up and it looks like he's had sex

now would you consider that guy a rape victim? who needs help because he's been abused?
not a chance.

I've mentioned a bunch that I go to a therapist.

didn't file any reports YET. in a year or two when a gender studies professor convinces you someone must pay for something you regret, it just might be a different tune you're singing

>get my period the next day

Okay then, no harm done!

So shut the fuck up and give me tits or gtfo.

OP here. Yes, I'd consider that guy a rape victim if he claimed the term. Especially if he was drugged like I was? Women can and do rape men.

well the guy would know better. even if it was a landwhale he'd never in a million years touch sober; he'd be disgusted- but at himself, because he knows regret isn't rape.
also you future gender studies prof will disabuse you of you anti-sjw heresy; the class would flip the fuck out if you ever implied a man could be a rape victim

She never filed reports, mostly because he knows where she lives, she doesn't want it going public, and there might not be enough evidence. I promised her i'd support her no matter what happened, even if it means going with her to court if it helps her feel safer with her psycho ex in the room.

Fake and gay.

samefag

You know the rules, you arent special just because you got raped.

TITS OR GTFO

Is it really that hard?

ITT : Either a massive samefag or actual white knights on Sup Forums. I hope the first so hard.

Thats really good of you. A lot of people wouldn't know how to approach it and therefore wouldn't take the first step at all.
I'd also say be ready for like...anger and disgust? A traumatic thing happening can be really difficult. I reacted (mostly) through anxiety, but even I am super angry and bitter about it and don't have anywhere to go with it. I've screamed into the empty forest when I knew no one was around a couple of times just to get feelings out about it.
Can she get a restraining order of some sort?

>22 posters
hm

I think she already does, but seeing as the guy is now a high school dropout who lost a job at gamestop, and claims to have an alternate personality living inside him (he actually believes this) she's worried about him behaving irrationally and going after her.

Well I have to go to bed. Getting enough sleep is probably uncommon for you, you should try and rest.

Also thank you, it means a lot to know I'm doing the right thing.

How do you lose a job at gamestop? The stores are basically ghost towns. Just show up and go home.

I wish I had some good advice on how to deal with this but not sure how to handle something like this, I think you should talk to a professional at least and please don't feel ashamed or like you did anything wrong. I can't imagine what it would be like to be violently violated like that, then have people just laugh about it. I guess on the bright side you didn't get pregnant, and also karma has an interesting way of sneaking up on people that do wrong and paying them a visit...

It's probably not good to dwell on this too long and develop a victim complex, but you do have to process it so it doesn't have a negative affect on you. I hope you know there are plenty of good people out there and you are still worthy of being loved. You were drugged, someone raped you... stole your virginity and humiliated you, that's a bitter pill to swallow, I'm so sorry anyone would have to go through that. That guy will get what's coming to him, and so will that awful girl. Just focus on getting yourself well, I wish you all the luck.

Sorry, but no.

Nice story, now tits and timestamp or gtfo.

I don't fucking know lmao. At least my gf has the satisfaction of knowing her rapist ruined his own life for her.

Thank you for the heartfelt words.

Goodnight, friend. Godspeed to you and your gf.