Mourinho on zlatan

"i'm glad he's ending his career with dignity and not in america or china"

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/sport/2483662/carlos-tevez-shanghai-shenhua-wages-highest-paid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's probably paying him to play

No MLS or Guangzhou Everdragons F.C.

It's funny since Mourinho will end up in China after he gets sacked from United.

ABU extremely butthurt
they cannot handle the zlatan
cannot handle the GOAT MANAGER
CHAMPIONS
PORTO
INTER
EPL
CHELSEA
TWICE
LA LIGA AGAINST THE BEST BARCELONA
COPA DEL REY
SUPERCOPA
XAVI
PUYOL
MESSI
INIESTA
SANCHEZ

LMAO

>with dignity

fuck that

if I was Ibra I'd end it at MLS having fun getting crazy goals and being paid comfortably for it

instead he opted for the chevrolets

This tbhfam. If you're a halfway elite Big-4 euro league player, you can earn a very comfy $200K as a designated player every week playing against kek-tier clubs here in the MLS. Far less work for obscene pay... and it'll only rise

>Man U
>dignity

this

$200K a week is what i meant.

Burgers and Chinks BTFO

Underrated but I rate Zlatan.

>listing Sanchez with those actual world class players

He's getting that rn desu. In the late 90s, the PL was to Italians as Europeans are to the MLS today.

Tevez is getting $750K a week in China. That's crazy money, an entirely different level. I'd take that for a year if I was a 30ish almost-elite player.

......the PL was a retirement haven for Serie A hasbeens?

I think players like Ibrahimovic has enough money

thesun.co.uk/sport/2483662/carlos-tevez-shanghai-shenhua-wages-highest-paid/

>Carlos Tevez joins Shanghai Shenhua on astonishing £3million-a-month wages

Wow. China is really hellbent on making the CSL a world class league.

i'll love to see the chaos when the inevitable crash destroys the chinese economy

You never have enough money when you're in your 30s.

The interesting question is, how much of this money he will really see in the end....

>money
>ever enough

Rasmus pls

China will actually be the sole beneficiaries of the huge crash coming next year.

Cap this post.

Where do leagues like the CSL, NFL and other overpaying leagues get the money? Cam Newton isn't even elite and yet he's getting $3.5 Million every month

Of course he's world class, what fucking memes are you smoking Conor?

This. That Chinese money is dodgy, when you see ridiculous figures like those, you have to figure he won't end up seeing much of it

at least the CSL has pro/rel like any REAL soccer league should have

Yeah but most of america is shit. Like why the fuck would Ibra ever want to go to salt lake.

Not those flyover shitholes, but Miami, NYC, Orlando, LA, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver.

>talking shit about salt lake city

it's a great city you fag

>orlando
Hahahhahahhahahhahahaha

You named NY and LA. Miami doesn't have a team yet and the others are in Canada.

Toronto may just as well be another American city IMO. It's full of us anyway.

Yep. Zola and Vialli just to name a couple. They went to the PL in their 30s and still dominated.

I was there a month ago m8 its fucking horrible. The only decent part was this place called park city that was half an hour away.

If you think slc is nice then you are indeed from a flyover state.

Chicago too.(Just avoid the south side, or carry an Uzi and some armor when you visit)

see you at sundance famswam

>NYC
>BOSTON
>CHICAGO
>LA
>MIAMI
>SF
>VEGAS
>NEW ORLEANS
>DC

Is this the only nonshit cities we have?

>New Orleans
>not shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That aisde, Minneapolis is a great place too..... just as long as you're fine with -35 degree temperature

Ibra would look good next to Wando in San Jose

This