I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies

I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

evening Sup Forums, what's everybody drinkin' tonite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AW2dxRr05gk
youtube.com/watch?v=BVWfqOSdzs4
youtube.com/watch?v=f55CqLc6IR0
vocaroo.com/i/s1cn6XlY86fk
youtube.com/watch?v=o58Tw62G7N8
youtube.com/watch?v=dEspxEte8S8
youtube.com/watch?v=QACSo5xk3dE
youtube.com/watch?v=-anabfAg06U
youtube.com/watch?v=IeqtAB1WgEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gross

chocolate milk and wine and a mixer
it's gross as fuck and I'm completely sober

right? Ian Holm's head all covered in Cap'n Crunch milk? blech..
my mom's a sommelier, has a bottle of Chocovine she's never touched.. is it good?

yeah it's good, too sweet for my taste though

right? like dark chocolate and raspberry, its just sweet on sweet on sweet.. no thanks.
Best just glug it for a rapid buzz!

speaking of buzzing!
youtube.com/watch?v=AW2dxRr05gk

MACROSS, WHERE ARE YA?

Drinkin Rubi vodka, New England's version of battery acid.

in terms of connectivity or ABV? I'm actually starting to wonder which could cop a drunk faster!

also, check it out! found my mask from the party nite~

Werent you outed as a registered sex offender? Get a fucking life

private party I guess. Bye

naw, I spent a couple weeks checking out /bant/, turns out that pancake ain't fit to flip yet, so I came back here.

Cherry coke

No. You were doxxed and people found that You were a registered sex offender. How was going door to door telling your neighbors you diddly kiddies? Anyone punch you? Is that why you make these stupid threads spouting nonsensical bullshit and showing off your shitty beer? I really hope when the threads die and your drunk alone you comsider suicide. I hope one day it wells up so much you grow the balls to tie that noose. Do natural selection a favor and take the plunge you human garbage

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THAT VANILLA SPRITE??

my god, you've been following all of whatever that is, why?

Because people like you are scum. The sex offender bs aside, ive seen these threads over and over again. The only thing you contribute to society is keeping a shit beer on the shelves. Noone here cares what youre drinking, who you are, or what youre doing. Youre not funny. You are autism incarnate.

you know these threads are about folks interacting with it, that much is true. Shit, I guess you're part of the problem!
besides, whatta YOU drinkin', mister beer opinions?

Are you're an alcohol op?

>interacting
With a fat loser who drinks every weekend and post on an image board filled with teenagers? Really lending more ammo to the whole sex offender thing. Nothing, i deal with my problems like a big boy. Really hope someone posts all the caps of your criminal history/info/etc.

Finished some Smirnoff. There were shots fired from our local crack den so that was exciting

Home made blueberry wine

Why u such a bitch

dude I fucking hate this cringey loser...

No no, I'm a fat and bastard, THIS alcohol!
nothin' in there but traffic violations and a couple public disturbances, I'd kinda like to see it too.. the memories~

Steel reserve! My man, They recently banned 40oz malt liquor in my town, made me sad,

Whatch the fat faggot talk to himself again lol

Shit man! Haven't seen you in a while. Always love seein' these threads dude. Not drinking tonight, gotta work early in the morning. Will be tomorrow night though. Have a drink and a cig for me man!

are your hands small?

hardly the fun kinda shots, but it's good to keep the ears familiar with the sounds of it, no? Glad you're alright, friend.
Delicious!
what kinda draconian, Handmaiden's Tale bullshit town are you living in??

5 Moosehead in. I don't enjoy drinking alone I wish i had weed but I have no where to get it from

You don't drink from morning to night every day? Psh. Amateur.
Shame about all the brats itt. I'd suggest you join the little-known alchie community right here on 4chins, but I'm not ruining it by letting a shitload of whinging kids know about it. If you do ever start hitting the vodka seconds after waking though and want to talk to similarly rekt people, come find us.

clearly not to myself, my satanically-tripped comrade!
Hey, glad it's SOMEBODY'S morning off, KAAA HA HA! I will drink to your fortune, and I'd smoke inside, but... well, I can't. Have fun, buddy!
I'unno.

You should probably stop drinking from waking up to falling asleep. Withdrawals suck trust me I know but seriously dude.

Dude I hate how you talk. Are you literally autistic?

me brother could gimme some, but it'd be my first time trying it seriously..
who knows, you folks might hear about it! Moosehead's the good stuff, though.
I will seek the signs, wherever they are. Thanks for the tip.. let's have this next song dedicated to vodka and energy!

this is why you never stop! c'mon, it ain't rocket science.

oops, forgot the music!
youtube.com/watch?v=BVWfqOSdzs4
Why would you think that?

You got cute little stubby fingers

OP's beer is obviously not cold

Because normal people don't talk like you. Fuck it I can't stand these threads all they do is get me frustrated that people like you are content with being so god damn lame.

huh, never noticed!
well duh, makes it easier to glug!
what the fuck are ya doing here, then? Haven't you got a dissertation about Kierkegarde or some Neil De Grasse Tyson cosmic bullshit to write about, mister Smarty Pants?

E&J VSOP
> because I ran out of whiskey

Is that a plastic bottle? Not that im judging, ive just never seen beer sold in a plastic container

better than whisky imo

Yeah because he isn't normal. The alpha in you wants to kill this beta male. I share that feel.

Hey, brandy is fine too! either from the jug or in a fine snifter, it's up to you how to enjoy the buzz.

holy shit, BUZZIN'!

youtube.com/watch?v=f55CqLc6IR0

>inb4 OP took a steel reserve label and slapped it on apple juice

I'm an evan williams guy. I think this VSOP is about the same, just a little more like vanilla and caramel than oak, but definitely much more graceful with oxidation than the evan

Strike the most intimidating pose you can, please?

I would let a fun fat guy like you fuck me...I have before...I'm cute af and tell me your in the e.bay

they don't do glass 40's anymore! and frankly, I think it's affected the 'flavor'..
I actually kinda like Williams better the Jack.
Hiya!

Water, because alcohol puts into light my shit life and how I really don't have any hope in this world. I rather live in denial.

that's because jack is overpriced varnish remover. I read somewhere that jack buys heaven hill's used barrels (maker of Evan and some other great bourbons). All evan is aged in new charred barrels, so you get all of the goodies from the wood.

I have work in an hour (Britfag postal worker) but its my birthday weekend so afterwards I will be going go-karting with friends, heading to my favourite pub that does cheap pint glass cocktails and I will then be drinking..... everything.

> tastes like ass

I have found that there are 3 types of drinkers in this world
> fun happy drinker
> sad down drinker
> angry drinker

you've clearly never drank alcohol

This is incorrect. Not sure which flyover state you live in but I'm sorry for your loss. OE hurricanes steelies and more all still ship in crates full of glass in the good ol NY

Fair play to you, honesty is a virtue.
Right?! dammit, Jack is some stinky weirdness, tastes like handfuls of change!
Enough time for a swift half?
ohh don't be a wuss, GET 'EM IN, YA SILLY FUCKER~!

Currently drinking Maneschewitz blackberry because WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS ACTUALLY TASTE GOOD!?

A swift half for breakfast would be amazing but I'll save that for tomorrow as a hair of the dog.

What do u think to the new /bant board dude ?
Saw your bread on there last wk

Today is my birthday Mo Fug. Hope yours is good BrĂ¼!

ITT: OP is not a faggot. Possibly in a literal sense, but I'm not one to judge

fuck it, gonna get weird

I am a miasma of all 3, luckily enough!
Aw! we'll tip away properly when I visit the Big Apple someday.. trust me, you'll recognize the smell of a Texan in a corner store

Thanks bro, have an excellent one! I turned 36 on Thursday. I think my liver is around 90.

rate my new ballad you fucks
vocaroo.com/i/s1cn6XlY86fk

i had a bunch of wine and a bit of smoke tonight. drums tomorrow.

I think it may be obvious what I'm drinking tonight.

Azoy!
Now you're thinkin' my drinkin' language~ let's all meet someday for boozer, how'bout ya?
I've tried, but that place is a bit too undercooked as of yet, best let it be for now and stick to the home soil.
HEPPY BERFDAY, BRUV!!
GAH! that stuff... whoooo boy, cheap and EFFECTIVE!
let's get WEIRD!!

youtube.com/watch?v=o58Tw62G7N8

ooops~ heheeh

I'm always up for a piss-up!

Aye how's your night going? and I'm drinking some smoothy from sonic

opps wrong picture sorry

if I might quote my favorite Series 4000 Divadroid Intl. mechanoid..
Aah.. smug mode.
Ohaaa, delicious! which fruit is in there?x

i love being drunk out in the summer

I don't remember exactly what i got but its taste like it has a lot of citrus in it its pretty good

I loved Red Dwarf. I met Chris Barrie at a con last year. I had to hold myself back from sticking my tongue in his nostril.....

Again you fat dickhead? wasn't it just a couple weeks ago that I put you in your place? Get the fuck out of here and stop this shit

Fuckin bacardi dragonberry cause that's all I had left.... it's still good shit.

Well, I have to go deliver some post. Have a good night OP.

He's our savior

reminds of the back porch of my second apartment, right when I picked up smoking and drinking.
Tapping ash into that coffee can, sipping off that tallboy, my beloved cat Zappa snoozing on the kitchen floor next to me..
good times.
youtube.com/watch?v=dEspxEte8S8
Sweet sweet, sour sweetness!

Jim beam

ALSO KNOWN AS BERRY BARRIE!
jesus, that was a fun show, and I'm glad you held onto your self-control! That, Mr Bean, Black Adder, Jeeves and Wooster, Monty Python.. ohhh heck, and HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!
youtube.com/watch?v=QACSo5xk3dE
bring it on, pissnelke!
If it works, enjoy the sweet taste!
WAIT WAIT! TELL ME HOW TO FIND 62 W. WALLABY STREET, I NEED CHEESE! aww fuck, he's gone..

fuck this guy. Apparently you're not dealing with your problems very well either if raging at people online is any indication of how your week has been going.

Keep it up, OP, I still enjoy seeing you drink fucking diesel oil that is steel reserve every once in a while in your fedora. lmfao.

>inb4 teenager
I'm 24

I kinda like him lol. Super cringey but kinda fun

Glad to see you're still around man.

morning mister drinky man! I see bunta's back again

We are all who we decide to be, internet ain't got any say into that! Glad you're having fun, buddy, I will never stop entertaining~
HAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=-anabfAg06U

Thank you very much, buddy!
heh, he's always nearby~
depending on whether or not I can grab a bus to Carrolton, look for my thread about... 2 hours earlier from now tomorrow-time!

more music!
youtube.com/watch?v=IeqtAB1WgEw

I'm about to start drinking my moms dirty ass pussy juice! Nom nom nom!

But first I need to stick this finger up a kiddies asshole!

Why do you waste your time here? Always doing the same cancer shit. Make some fucking friends.

Why haven't you been banned yet?
Why haven't you taken your shit to yet?

Kek u mad

HOW FUCKING DENSE ARE YOU ITS NOT HIM IDIOT FUCKIN HELL

kek