>ImperialismIntensifies.jpeg
>Instantly put up a front when she talks to me
>Adamant, she slowly breaks away at it
>Find out she's really nice
>Become good friends
>Start hanging-out outside campus
>Start developing feelings for chinkgirl
>Becomes super heavily conflicted

Well anons what am I to do? I love my dear Imperial Japan and Emperor so much, and I still don't give a shit about chinks. However, this girl is more than that. She's sweet, gentle, and I feel like genuinely cares about me...is it worth disrupting my pure Honorary Aryan blood with a chink girl? I am so scared to have my political position tested like this...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ne-OeJKmWFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dive in user. The only way to make yourself stronger is to face adversity.

Just don't let her find out your TRUE views, friend.

If it makes you feel better, to us Westerners, you're both chinks anyway

I thought we were nips or gooks to you guys? Isn't that how westerners call us names? I thought chinks were just for chinese.

I am thinking this as well, cause it seems as though the gods have given me this challenge for a reason.

>yfw you do enough homework to realize the yayoi period traces back chinese and korean genetics.
OH BOI DESU.

Oh I know that, that's practically common knowledge. But we're totally different. If user also did his homework, he would know japanese stem from proto-Russian and proto-asiatic peoples. We're not that genetically different, I understand that, but our difference is enough to make one side eat dogs, and the other to develop the best fighters in the Pacific until America up'd their game. Props to you guys by the way.

Fuck her in the ass that will open up those chink eyes. Problem solved

a lot of shit like this goes down with so-called bigots, innit?
>white supremacist, loves black bitches
>homophobe, loves a dicking
I guess go for it, but if you think it conflicts with your views too much you either call it off with her or change your views on dear Emperor.

3 incher blogging. get rekt plz.

I woke up my entire apartment complex laughing. It wasn't even that funny and I laughed regardless.

I think you are right. I see this on /pol often. I suppose we're only human, we can only have so much resistance to temptations like these.

You make it sound like white women don't get riced. If my 3-incher is such a failure, why do white women still go to Asian guys? Besides white men with japanese women, I see the reverse here alot too.

I agree, humans just gravitate towards things we're not suppose to have. Being a white supremacist, one restricts himself from other races and now they look tempting to him because he's NOT supposed to have them. Is she enough for you to change your view on life, OP?

>tfw you're one of the hidden ronin of the minamoto clan. The gaijin turns out to be distantly related to the current emperor. Make an escape to hawaii. Start a new asian family.
Did I bring honor to family?

>escaping war and joining the war
commit sudoke senpai

To me you're honorary aryans.

ask if she cares about nanking, there you will have your answer brother.

Okay, asking her now, wish me luck anons. Basically gambling everything on this, but this is to test my faith in the Emperor's divide will....

God speed.

It would be pointless for me to post a pic with timestamp, as you guys wouldn't be able to read the message anyway, but she essentially said "You're not like those guys. You're a good person with a nice heart. What happened then has nothing to do with us as people."

What do I do, anons? Is this checkmate for me?

There's japs, chinermen, and dem god damn vc

Vietnamese are okay-ish in my experience. They never give me anything intelligent in conversations, but they are okay people. They work very hard.

Maj dude i started busting up too that shit was on point

Fuck her right in the pussy.

>"You're a good person with a nice heart. What happened then has nothing to do with us as people."

My yellow skinned friend, she is diverting; trying to make it seem minuscule to her. She cares deeply about this subject.

Now, you can do either of two things: conform to her beliefs of: "history is just history" or show your devotion to Hirohito and tell her it means a great deal to you.

Never sacrifice your beliefs, never compromise, never relent. The moment you do brother, is the moment you forget and lest we forget.

"A nation which does not remember what it was yesterday does not know where it is today."
- Robert E. Lee 1807 - 1870

Emperor Showa means everything to me, I will confront her about this. It would be foolish of my beliefs to fall based solely on two sentences. I must pursue these thoughts further.

Well my aryan friend, if you were in my position, would you ease into this slowly or go straight for the throat? Should I simply kamikaze my thinking straight into my msgs?

If you cannot influence her, then there is no purpose.

If you do see opportunity, though. Ease into it, like a snake in the garden, slide across the grass until it is time.

If it does ring that time though, action be required.

God be with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=ne-OeJKmWFA

彼女のケツでやってみて。

Don't flatter yourself. Most mericans can't even tell China and Japan apart on a map. As a WN myself, I'll tell you that I think all of you slants are vaguely insectoid in behavior and culture but asians are still the best nonwhite race by a mile. Back to the point of the OP however, I advise you to dip your dick in that Chinese pussy. Either a) it will be a learning experience about the perils of Chinese women and as a bonus you get laid, or b) she's the exception and turns out to actually be an amazing girl and also you get laid.
Speaking from experience however, always wrap that shit. She will probably try to con you put of your superior seed and then trap you. Never let that happen until you're certain. If she says she's on the pill, don't trust her. Chinks bitches are crazy

you're both aryan go fuck now

You are a retard! She only fucks you to get Japanese citizenship.