GOTHS what the fuck is their problem?

GOTHS what the fuck is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NhvyYOMlwns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no strong father figure in their lives

check em

would smash the shit out of second to the right though. She's thick and tall.

Their parents don't understand them.

They're alive, and that's both their and our problem.

>GOTHS what the fuck is their problem?

what the fuck
am I in the 90s?

When was the last time you actually saw a goth, huh?

literally saw a group an hour ago

They lack Vitamin D, for obvious reasons.

UK?

probably have mental issues, but great fucks

their problem is you, poser

Get over it
What do you look like

No shit? Location?

Their parents didn't hug them enough.

they're a constant reminder of god's failure

There are worse things.

Funny how this place is full of nazis and when you get a bunch of white people that dress different there's no pleasing you people

This is something a goth would say

And to second that it's no stranger than a bunch of fat white guys standing round in white sheets

That mall-goth crap doesn't have much to do with goth. We're still around. Our clubs, events and festivals still happen. There was an interesting study into youth subcultures that discovered that goth is the subculture people remain a part of longer than any other. Because it's not like ravers where it's just about drugs and you grow up and don't want them any more. Or punk around where it's about being a rebel and fighting "the man" when you work a nine to five like everyone else. The only unifying aspect of goth? We buy art and read books. I still wear all black--just suits or polo shirts.

And the funny thing is you probably earn good money

youtube.com/watch?v=NhvyYOMlwns

there haven't been goths for like over a decade now

are you posting from 2003?

I do ok.

As "goth" as I get, unless I'm going to an event, is Dr. Martens loafers. But I'll prolly put on my old boots when I go on a goth cruise, this fall.

And I don't know any goths who dress up like the people in OP, unless it's for an event. The only people you see doing that are kids.

Bullshit asshole no one likes the tuna here.

Goths>hipsters

Yeah well I do.

These things happen in a dying civilization

Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho backWhatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho backWhatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back Whatcho back

Some were cute tho

How the fuck should we know?

We're all completely normal here

hahahahaha.... aww thats so sad.

Yeah its funny. I was a kid once like you say, and when i was i was heavy goth. I wasnt too far off from OPs picture to be honest. seeing me now youd think i have it all together, which i do. But i still listen to the same pathetic shit ive listened to since highschool. And i still follow the same shit.

Life was better back in the day

Last weekend in Vegas. It was weird. Sat down at the roulette table in The Hard Rock. Thought he was just a Rock-a-Billy at first but I was wrong.

Go get back into your local goth scene. There are plenty of fun things still going on. Festivals, shows, events. Whether cruises or goth day at disneyland, camping or hikes or art shows... there's a lot of the scene that's not overtly "goth" and way more inviting to people in their 30s and 40s.

Nothing's their problem.

Sounds like you're the one with a problem if you get all worked up over how someone else dresses.

They don't have a substantial economic bonus, so they languish until they reach the castle age and have the economies set up.

>GOTHS what the fuck is their problem?

The 00's are long gone.