Hi Sup Forums I lost my job at wendy's and am about to get kicked out of my apt. in 2 weeks

Hi Sup Forums I lost my job at wendy's and am about to get kicked out of my apt. in 2 weeks.

I'm desperate for money and think I will rob a bank or something. The fact I am asking for help on Sup Forums should show how desperate I am.

Please help me plan this out. I will probably get shot or get arrested. So it should be interesting for some of you.

honestly if you're so desperate you're looking to rob something, rob drug dealers

they might be armed, but they will certainly be less heavily armed than the police and no one cares when they get shot and killed or someone steals their drugs/money

feel free to use lethal force if necessary

This is probably bait, but don't rob banks. Banks have security. Mug pepole, they don't.

I don't know where they do that stuff, and the most lethal weapons i own are kitchen knives and a bow with arrows.

Not bait as sad as that sounds

You could join the army.

Ps i dont want to be known as the fat robin hood, I have like $30 bucks left that i can use to buy something, any suggestions?

too fat and old 28y/o

Im asian so if i buy a hatchet could i pass of as a triad?

Get a job at Mcdonalds or Burger King and sell them all the Wendys trade secrets for $1,000,000.

Welfare
Or mug people

But op you're ceoh of Wendy's!!!
What did you do?

any donations will help

paypal.me/AaronCar42

Me too man. If you can make it to the Phoenix area you can live with me and we can rob banks together. I've got guns and a decent getaway car.

Here's an idea, say that you are a minority who was the victim of discrimination. Collect all the liberal donations.

What secrets i was a clean up guy

Not me, pls ignore

never tried welfare isn't that for blacks and mexicans only?

Mostly but really poor whites can still get it.

Im asian

Op, do you have any skills or qualifications?

Try to get it anyway.

skills: archery
qualifications: college drop out, finished highschool tho

Just get out there and grind. Get a new job. You may not be able to find a new place to live right away, but there are tons of options. Bust your ass, push through the shitty parts of life until you get to a good. My anthem for the past few months has helped me a lot. Look up By Any Means by ScHoolboy Q. It's some gangster shit but the message is great.

You aren't the Wendy's chef that's been posting a couple of weeks ago?

So nothing then. Well, get welfare and food stamps, get fit and learn programming or how to cook really well

Man im fucking starving, i have only eaten cup noodles (the cheapest ones) for a month now only other thing were the shit that was gonna get scrapped at wendy's. now i cant do that.

i have $30 on me as i speak and around $120 saved up. Parents dead, my brother doesnt speak to me and im getting kicked out on the 26th

www.sadme.me

Any friends?

nice trips, seems thats the only option that wont get me rapped in prison

Its a signal

have a few, but the are all married and have children.

This happened at work, try it if you're so in need:

>Steak out a restaurant that has an ATM inside and stays open til 1am on the weekends
>you've got about thirty minutes to get in and get out after you've done all the leg work of picking the right place and the right night
>cut the lock box open and unlock the door
>go to the office and unlock/ break open the door
>find the ATM lock box key
>unload that ATM and TAKE THE SECURITY CAMERA SYSTEM HARDDRIVE WITH YOU

That's how we got robbed of 10k without a trace. No uploading to the cloud, no further inquiry after the fact, just gone.

You pick the right place, and do the work and the money is yours.

Also go ahead and try to rob drug dealers, make sure they are the right person to rob from or else RIPPPP

>a bow with arrows
>not using them to ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau a drug dealer

what type of restaurant dubs-sama?

>ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau
people already think im a weeb, do i really want other inmates to know that shot if i get arrested?

shit*, im not disgusting fat i more of a more cushion for the pushing kind of fat

This actually makes sense, in a fucked up kind of way. But you'd eventually be hunted by other dealers/criminals instead of cops.