Ask a wrestler anything

Ask a wrestler anything.

are you rey mysterio?

Are you a gay wrestler?

Rudo o tecnico?

whats the difference lmao

you think you got what it takes to roll with the big boys in the WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION!??!? well let me tell you something, tough guy! you better be real tough, im talking tough as nails, as tough as steel, as tough as me! cuz let me tell you something cutie mask, you couldnt last 1 minute in the ring with that pansy boy hulk hogan, let alone me, *NOT MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE*. how dare the WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION line me up with candy asses such as yourself. you make me sick. PHOOOEY. and thats not from the cocaine!!!

youd make a better ring boy, sonny. id better high tail it back to WCW with your pansiness, kid

Fake and gay. That's not even an original mask pinche joto

>implying rey mysterio is gay
>implying

Do you know what happens to nosy fellows?

Bane?

Is your wife your life, Mr UPS man?

What you Going to do when Hulk a mania runs wild on you?

Do you know what time it is?
Its Time!
It's Time!
It's _______ Time!

Who's Mr Showtime?
Who's the Showstopper?
Who's the Whole FN Show?
Who can't you see?
Hottest bitch in wrestling today?
Did you fuck Page also on camera?

Tecnico, peleo Sambo y Jiujitsu

We speak American here Boy

Your favourite match?

I speak english too, what I told the spanish dude is that my style of wrestling is Sambo and Jiu jitsu and I am tecnical..

On a scale of 1 to swallowing cocks for $5 how gay is it to wear tight spandex, cover yourself in baby oil and pretend to hit other homosexuals wearing tight spandex covered in baby oil?

I can't understand taco. This is why you can't make it to the WWF. You speaking taco. You got to move forward.

have you ever gotten a boner while wrestling with another man?

Who trains you? What answers do you have for a new start.

Do you have any questions in regards to wrestling, or may I have to put on the dunce cap on you and go to the corner.

What's your signature move?

Rear naked chokes.

Have you talked to your mother about how you feel when you are touching other men?

Do you know what "Ask a wrestler anything" means?

Who screwed Bret?

Wrestling is an ancient sport, it dates back to the Greco roman times, it is a sport that takes guts to accomplished, many come and few are chosen.

How many fingers am I holding up?

You can hold as many fingers as you like baby.

>many come
you got that right

How big is Batista's duck?

What are your thoughts on this "Krispen Wah" guy Vince doesn't like talking about?

Dick*

Was your mother a Greco-roman woman and what was the greatest number of wrestlers she did at one time?