Feels and obscure images thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QKPKmB2ddmI
youtube.com/watch?v=tTCSfx47R1w
youtube.com/watch?v=ofnCdC8P70g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

-z

dude this one is so fucking sad...

Yep. Some of these are just a little bit too relatable.

it's not really relatable in my case... more like it tells a fucking story. this guy has no friends, his fucking mother wanted to make him happy by making this shitty cake, but he really feels overwhelmed because he's 20, no friends, mom too protective and trying to cheer this poor cunt but her love is not enough. he needs a friend.

the pic you posted though, this is kinda relatable

This one is pretty similar but it has context. Sorry if text is unreadable I'm on my phone.

"This is last picture of my pops three days before Thanksgiving. His hospice nurse gave him a teddy to comfort him as he was told he had just days to live. He got to eat good with us and passed the next day. Miss him everyday. One love to you all through the holidays."

Aww those are the most feels I've ever felt. He's a bro. I'm gonna be at Berklee pretty soon... everyone needs to be happy (:

I have lived this life. Except I'm the nerdy guy and everyone around me are football bros. I tried out for football freshman year, and missed the last cut - so I know all these football bro types. They are actually ok people, and so we hang out and drink / smoke weed sometimes.

Then later in the evening when the guys have crashed out, I'm just hanging out with one hottie - she has nasty hickies all over her neck that football bro #2 put on her. She's holding a cold spoon to them thinking that will get rid of them by tomorrow morning so her parents won't notice. We talk a little bit and she complains about how her BF just fucks her and then blows her off and we watch a movie together, and I think that maybe I could kiss her, but I don't. And I'm smart that I don't. She just wants a nice guy to listen to her. MFW I got friendzoned by someone within 5 minutes of talking to them. not even real friendzoned, because we won't ever be friends - I literally never talk to her again.

keep em coming, i think i start to feel

This one hits me pretty hard.

goddamn it

damn dude... he's hella passionate about something, but no one really gives a shit... damn

Dude this thread sucks. People have no soul sometimes.

This one always gets me.

Yep. One of the saddest images I have.

Found on Imgur.

"This is Alexis. She was going to be 8 on December 30th. Such a fun, outgoing amazing little lady! She passed away this morning, at around 8am in a head on collision car accident. She passed away on scene, painless. She is my daughter. My light. My love."

thats probably just some kid who had to leave school early so he got to eat food before everyone else.

This guy is a legend and a super amazing person. Talked to him for a good hour one time, hella awesome guy. Gave me his autograph too.

faggot kid not forging mommys signature to pretend everythings alright while dying inside

as a new parent, this shit kills me. I can't even look at this fucking photo, since it sort of looks like my son. My family fled a war when my dad was little - and my aunts said he might have had some "shell shock". I fucking hate my dad, but this gives me feels thinking of him as a 4 year old hiding in a bail of hay so soldiers couldn't find ( and kill ) them.

fucking kids man - they totally screw up your wetware and reprogramming everything.

Yep.
Be me, married with kid, play vidya, get bored after no more than 30 minutes, exit, sit with family, get bored after no more than 30 minutes, leave, play vidya

D... did anyone else come up and join you?

That's just normal human interaction, user.
You need to learn to give signals and accept a no if you want a gf. Also don't be insecure.

That BSOD is the least of that guy's worries.

No I met him during a normal day when I was working at gamestop in Pittsburgh, he came in and asked if I had some packing tape so he could tap a package to send out, I didn't realize who he was at first, once he said who he was I locked my store door and turned the open light off and we talked for a good while, super awesome and positive individual.

It was 10 years ago, so I'm good now. but yeah. highschool was a bitch. basically turned into an alcoholic, then drugs in college, then rehab, thenn.... well now Im ok..

Sounds like a sick dude.

I'll post his autograph later on B sometime with a Timestamp. But yea if you ever meet him or see him, strike up a chat with him, you won't be disappointed.

That image really hit me hard too until I learned some backstory/context.

So a way for ex-pro wrestlers to make some extra money is to go to wrestling convention/expos and set up booths to take picture or sign autographs with fans. Obviously they charge people for this. Wrestlers can charge more if they A. Are a big name.
B. Appear less often to make their autographs rarer therefor more expensive.
So what happened in Vergil's case was that he wasn't a huge name to begin with. I believe he was part of a tag team for WWF for a while? Better to just google it. The other fault had to do with part B. This guy went to as many cons/expos as he could trying to peddle out his auto's and pics. He did it so much that his "worth" at these expos went down the shitter. Imagine hulk hogan being a babe ruth baseball card and Vergil being a printed out dark magician yu-gi-oh card.
I mean this image still looks sad and all, but the guy pretty much did it to himself.

If anyone wants some light punk to listen to, I like this song youtu.be/QKPKmB2ddmI

guys... dont give up. i didnt and i wont till im 30... i think i tried everything till im 30 to get a woman which i love and she loves me. if not i am gonna kill myself. too much pain in my life and i tried to solve it. i am suffering everyday and just the hope to find what i am searching for keeps me alive. wish me luck Sup Forumsros

why not just become a wizard?
I'm 26 and want to keep going. Yeah im depressed, but its so easy to distract myself. I also have some what realistic dreams.

Its nice to have some context for that. Thanks.

Checked. I've seen that image before, what's with people having birthdays by themselves...

To be fair that will be me in 2 months.

Its always families that force you to celebrate. I personally hate celebrating birthdays and always get depressed, but still have to go and meet with family.

I walked away from work and am sitting out here contemplating life.

To add to this, Virgil never charged me for his autograph, he asked me if I'd like one and I eagerly accepted.

i am restuarant proffesional in 4 and 5 star hotels. i love my job but i dont want to be lonley for the rest of my life.... i mean thats no life if ur always alone and u dont have anyone to share your experiences interests and thoughts.

Get a pet
You can always date when youre older. I still think women look sexy up to like 55

and i am 22. on work and travel in australia and sitting alone in a hostel bed in sydney.... gg wp

im watching depressing shit on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=tTCSfx47R1w

Fuck..

I hate niggers and this one makes me want to not hate them. I still hate niggers though

damn... bingo...

>I love you dad
>I love you too, I love you a lot

keep it alive im gonna give you a sad truth about me...

Doing my best

Pro tip: No one cares.
I'm only telling you this, because I kindasorta almost care.

ok

Tell us your story

I love the faking of this, obviously the one who take the picture was his gf, so, he doesn't really know, he insn't like us...
Guys, i did my best to be good enough for her, but... i'm so boring when i talk with, i mean, we talk a lot, ours messages are so random and sometimes we show ours deepest fears and what would make us happier, but she is so self—absorbed in the idea that she is so imporfect, that she need something she'll never had again, and she is so insecure that when we are around of people she doesn't know she'll set apart of the squad to loner shit in herself again, i've tried to help her by telling her the most positive shit i could, the things i know will make her feel fina about herself, but, she is so determined in not looking what she had to give to others cause she felt like shit. She is so smart, radiant, beatiful, funny, so perfect for me, we are so similar, we even thought the same thing sometimes, and that's the reason that i know she will never want someone who is like her to be his partner, i'm just the one guy who is like his butler, being at service when she is sad, when her heart is broken for the memories... that's me, the one who tries so hard to be with her, even if we are not as a couple, i just don't want her to ignore me, it hurts so bad that i just want to do the best to make her happy, but she is so broken, something broken can't help to fix another ruined soul. I just want her to notice me.
I needed to get it out of my chest, so ,keep scrolling or call me faggot, as you please.
Also, i'm so fucking ugly and that's another reason she doesn't want me by her side, she knows what she wants and knows that she could have it, but she needs more confidence, when she had that i'll be less than another ugly mothefucker that she friendzonised, no more.

>be me
>be disabled with genetic disorder
>osteogenesis imprefecta (brittle bones)
>its terminal
>no real expiration date
>dont wanna die
>my friends are all moving on
>my friends starting to have kids
>tell them i dont want kids
>lied
>i want kids
>i just dont want to put another person through what ive been through
>i want a family
>i want a wife
>cant put her though what i bring to the table
>i sometimes just wanna die
>i dont wanna die if i could just find someone who will understand what i go through and be willing to watch me die......slowly...
>i hate life................

die well
thats honestly the only thing left to you from what youve said. Die in a way that if you saw it on the news you would immediately know, "that guys not a faggot"

Fuck. I'm sorry.

An hero

thanks for the support in a feels thread...

its cool... just do what i cant...

Immature.
No relationship is made to last a thousand years.
You will leave her one day, either that or she will leave you; You may come back, but thruth is, relationships are meant to be like this.
Don't feel bad, boy it gets better.

Nah, he can't relate with anyone cause he is a puss, as you say, mom so overprotective, he lacks of confidence, and the one reason of that cunt face, he is still a virgin, you can tell it by the look of his face, by how he sits, so fucking broken

Wow, the only honest post on this thread and just as I was about to leave. Fuck all of you feely faggots, I have goals to achieve.

i wasnt joking if thats what you tink
and i didnt mean it in a "kys fagget" kinda way either. I honestly feel a part of your pain, i want a family so bad it hurts, but im not ready for one yet. Its gonna be almost 10 years until i can realize that dream.
But since thats never going to be an option for you, die a good death, at your own choosing. Would you rather lay around and wait for the sickness to take you? Or die in a way of your choosing, in a way that would make you proud of yourself?

If you can't relate, contribute.

i cant just simply die... i know how to kms but i cant...

Shit. He died with good company, which is something many can't say

not even saying kill yourself man
go fight a bear, assassinate a drug dealer or pedophile, idk man. Maybe its just me, but if i was in your situation i see the only thing left to me would be as glorious a death as i could manage

Fuxk sake don't give ears to this faggots at b, they are all Grimm basement dwellers.
Just man up. Do something you like, find something to do.
Instead of fucking depressing yourself there do something so other people will like you, like writing a book or making a webpage.
No one will like you if you don't live your life.

ive been legit thinking about adopting a kid... at least id get half of what i want out of life...

>feels

youtube.com/watch?v=ofnCdC8P70g

Bayside is good.
Try the wonder years
Modern baseball
Or Tiny Moving Parts