Reddit is so fucking toxic right now

Reddit is so fucking toxic right now

The donald sub has been set private, so trumpers spammed reddit, but then anti-trumpers spammed back. Now reddit is fucking toxic shithole filled with brigaders and nasty commenters.

Don't care. Reddit's core "culture" has been shit forever. Could care less if they fall into ambiguity like digg.

I only use the site for some games, shows, and autism. Maine site shit is usually garbage.

Its also not surprising to see, yet again, a website taking a liberal stance.

If you have to talk about ledddit on here you should probably go back to ledddit, or hang yourself one of the two.

You'd know

No one fucking cares about reddit

This. Post some of the most affected subs so we can laugh at it.

The trump sub is so fucking antagonized. No wonder they're acting like this

>digg
now that's some shit straight outta 2004.

/r/politics is a fucking joke. I consider myself independent and I'm not particularly happy with Trump, but that place is a cesspool.

LEET THE BEEZ OUT OF THE CAGE.

/R/nba is especially cancerous with all the Celtics hate smh

Whenever I checked out that sub it was always full of stale jokes and corny shit.

Sometimes they'd post some funny stuff, but most of the time they just made meta posts.

I still don't know why they call themselves "centipedes", that shit is almost as cringey as the proud boys.

welcome.

lurk moar.

digg used to be pretty cool, but then they decided to cuck it up with new changes no one wanted.

They pretty much did the same thing RuneScape did before they reinstated 07 Scape.

Took away core functions, and replaced it with horseshit no one wanted.

True.

I don't know why they're so partisan.

ITT reddit refugees

That's obviously a joke, but I recently saw something so cringe worthy on a project I was working on.

Some dude decided to write something like 10 times instead of using a loop to complete it the smart way.

>pic related, what it was before I changed it

What difference does this make? Reddit became shit when the original President left and the new one "quarantined" "undesirable" sub reddits. Place has been a PC shithole for a while

If you are a refugee, go to /bant/ we have enough cancer here as it is and that board needs more activity

Are there any subreddits that don't suck?

Reddits front page post are bought out. Redditors are actually stupid enough to think the community run the show. It's a business. Dumb cunts.

are new home is Sup Forums now

So you think the guy re-posting the funny pic or the cute puppy bought the rights to make it to the front page? LOL

Yes. you can buy votes, people have money to throw away. I guarantee if it's on the frontpage it's been bought.

>people never pay to have their stupid shit posted everywhere

/r/The_Donald? That's a normiefag way of saying Sup Forums.

I don't follow any of the huge subreddits.

The one for my metro area has gradually been turning to shit, though. The local government is trying to push through a project that nobody (except the construction companies, etc) actually wants; they've been trying this for 4 or 5 years now. They're paying some PR company to astroturf support for the project and talk shit about people who are opposing it.

Hello Ontario

They cry about pc culture but holy shit everyone is always jumping at the chance to diagnose anybody that do or say anything thats not pc. I saw a thread asking if you would beat up a nazi. Fuck me, turned into this huge circle jerk about anti violence and all this bs.

Place is fucking cancer telling cancer what to think, say, feel....ect about whatever is trending that week.

Reddit is where guys and gals that sit in cubicles all day long for years feel like they are heard about topics they know nothing about. Then all that faggotry gets mixed up with paid shills.

And just like Sup Forums, its a circlejerk for snowflakes.

Nah, Amerifag here. Although I'm sure the same thing is happening in a lot of bigger cities.

stop triggering me

took the b8, aint that gr8

At least Sup Forums has its highs. It seems like the donald contributes nothing but retardation.

hi josh