Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDovWk2Ujxk&t=1062s
youtube.com/watch?v=_3HfJAFwQCM
youtube.com/watch?v=cAJEoanX-Js&list=PLKcGEIO7V0rW48PI86lKBemfIhYmrwlLI
youtube.com/watch?v=JWYrgj_vZqI)
youtube.com/watch?v=TRefZ6UX1b8).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love pop punk
Wire, Mission of Burma, Nirvana, the list goes on...

indie rock, jazz

Don't forget the Buzzcocks.

I never really mind them

Hip hop.

>Rap
>Hip Hop
It must be the same but i don't qualify them as music itself, more like a culture

beat me to it OP

Art pop

You're listening to the wrong kind of punk, friend.
Good one, I chuckled.

i hate pop punk but i like regular punk.

i really fucking hate whatever lil yachty is

Do you really hate pop punk though? Have you listened to real pop punk or just New Found Glory type shit?

I do. i even hate the buzzcocks, undertones, blink 182, the clash and all the supposedly good shit. i hardly even like that much punk since most of it is pretty based on pop formulas.

If you wanna be technica, hip-hop is a culture and rap is the genre. But even some other heads will debate me on that, as sometimes hip-hop refers to turtablism/instrumental hip-hop, and rap refers to the vocals or only hip-hop with vocals on it

Not that anyone cares on this board, but

I listen to everything my friend (who likes every punk band except greenday.) recommended me. I just don't like fast guitars with people screaming at the top of their lungs.

want to say shoegaze, but I like sweet trip and i just listened to a lovesliescrushing and it was sweet.

>I hate the buzzcocks
go fuck yourself

Emo, and I don't mean whiny pop-punk labelled Emo either, I mean actual Emo like Rites of Spring, American Football, Foxing, and Empire! Empire! (I Was A Lonely Estate).

>Blink 182
>Supposedly good shit
Blink falls under the "New Found Glory type shit" banner. I was talking more like The Copyrights and The Lillingtons.

There's plenty of mid tempo melodic punk rock bands.

Blink 182 is shit their only good song is I wanna fuck a dog in the ass.

Any recommendations?

They don't have any good songs, their early stuff is just a shitty Lagwagon wanna be and everything after Dude Ranch is just garbage, including i wanna fuck a dog in the ass. Actually I'd argue that's one of their worst songs, only 14 year olds think that shit is funny.

get off my board pleb

why does every fag on this board think the enema album is so good then? listened to it and i had never felt so betrayed. worse than weezer

Banner Pilot
youtube.com/watch?v=bDovWk2Ujxk&t=1062s
The Lawrence Arms
youtube.com/watch?v=_3HfJAFwQCM
The Flatliners new album
youtube.com/watch?v=cAJEoanX-Js&list=PLKcGEIO7V0rW48PI86lKBemfIhYmrwlLI

Because they're the same retards who grime post and un-ironically enjoy Death Grips.

so the copyrights and the lillingtons are good right? i'll listen to them

They are good but if you really don't like pop punk then you probably won't like them. You should also try stuff like Pup (youtube.com/watch?v=JWYrgj_vZqI) or Gnarwolves(youtube.com/watch?v=TRefZ6UX1b8). There's a lot more variety in pop punk than you might think.

Agreed I just think it's the only song where sense they didn't put effort we're expecting it to be trash and it its. It's the only Blink 182 song that doesn't disappoint me

Isn't death grips a comedy band?