Celeb thread, late night lewd edition

Celeb thread, late night lewd edition.

Something about Tay just brings the sissy out in me

Aubrey slut here

I want to fap with her thongs

if there was a vote to choose 3 female celebs to become forced public footsluts, who would get chosen?

Ayyy lmao.

Dovey is such a sexy little thing

i guess pigs can fly

i hate this cause eventually someone is going to say my girl

Mmhmm, very much so.

Gross

Perfect with those cock sucking lips

Wrong

I think you're confused.

How about someone post a good celeb whore who is actually exposing some of her erotic bits.

I don't know what it is about her that makes me so hard.

How about you expose your erotic bits for us? Get the ball rolling.

Thoughts on mckayla's transformation?

Perhaps it's because she's rich, powerful, famous and 10/10 sexy. That may have something to do with it.

How about you post some hot young celebrities and get my drug fueled penis hard.

I'd love to compare 2012 mm to now

Those legs god fuckk

I think it's that she seems like such a prude but takes such slutty pics.

its a fake butt, right? (not saying its bad or good)

Don't try to resist her.

N-no!

I dunno man. Hardcore gymnastics training can really hold back your development. Maybe her ass just grew

Oh I'm not resisting I'm already stroking my cock to her

I want to kneel down and nuzzle my face into her crotch

damn I want her to milk me with those stocking wrapped around my cock

anyone need their cock sucked?

You already know it April

I could use a nice dirty BJ sissy, just filthy and messy

Dem pins

Yes m'am, but I'm a little sore so we'll have to take it nice and slow.

Pins?

Hard cock ready to be drained

(legs)
I want to lick between tay's sweaty breasts

good boy
my specialty
don't tell me how to do my job babe
nothing finer

I want to change my answer from earlier. She's an 11/10.

Oh yeah, what would you like about that?

>don't tell me how to do my job babe
Sorry, I meant, if you would please go slow that would be good, but I'm not telling you what to do at all.

Now that's a good little slut, I'd love to see you have make up on your pretty face just ruined as you suck me off

I know honey I'll be gentle for you
mmm yes the mark of a good bj

Definitely 11/10

Fuck my cock is throbbing for you, I love good little submissive things like you. Tell me what special trick you would do to drive me wild.

swirling my tongue around your tip while i squeeze your balls hard

Fuckkk I wish I could have you right now. Such an experienced little whore, you know exactly what to do.

Maybe you could sit on your knees and I could dangle my cock in front of your open mouth and tongue and you could catch it in your mouth and just gently tease my head in your wet mouth. I'd love that.

Is that you in the back?

I've taken a few loads hehe
give it to me hun

I'm sure you have you cum addict. Ever taken a cock in your ass yet?

anyone got any scarjo? I've been edging to tay tay but a need a real woman to finish.

a couple...

You sure seem to be going along with what I want now baby, you didn't want to be told what to do and now you've got my dick in your mouth, is that because you enjoy submitting to guys with huge cocks? You would if you were a good girl.

Why am I not surprised. How much do you honestly like to get fucked and how fast/rough do you like it?

No sir, I do not.

God I want to get stuck on an island with Tay. Provide her with shelter and food while remaining friends until our carnal lust for another's body heat wins over us both.

with a cock like yours, I cant help myself...
QUADS
and it's okay tbh. Most guys are way too rough. If my ass wasn't so cute they might not go so crazy ha

Same

Hell yeah quads
Well when you act and look so slutty and sexy, I don't blame them. Perhaps a more slow, but passionate fuck would be better for you. Slow thrusts while breathing into your ear, calling you a dirty faggot slut, a slightly rough thrust with each word.

nnghh user.... why aren't you in my bed rn...

Haha, I never heard anyone say they wanted that before. Would you want to be live cave people, no clothes?

What do you like most about it? How thick it is? How red the head gets? How it twitches in your mouth when you suck on it? Or maybe it's imagining it stretching out your cunt.

I guess this is going to be a really built up orgasm then. Been hard for like an hour. Maybe Tay can be my mama

I know.. I wish I could be there using you and making you feel so good about being a slut.

I'm so close to cumming right now imagining us together, I want to just pull on your hair and bite down softly but firmly on your tender neck as I creampie your ass. My cock twitching and thrusting as it spurts out.

all of the above... i want you balls deep inside me please

Mind if I join in too?

yess daddy my whole body is quivering as you fuck me passionately.... my ass tightening aound your cock as you unload inside me

please do!! love being shared

In what way is Taylor not a real woman?

Mmhmm, well you've been a good girl so far so I'll give you what you want but you're gonna have to continue to submit to me, get on the bed with your legs open for me, rub your cunt and get yourself nice and wet for daddy.

Are we at war?

like this sir...?

I bet your little ass is still pretty tight though

Fuck.. you just made me explode and cum all over making me imagine that my good little girl. You're very precious, shame I won't get to fuck you for real, but I know you have and will continue to make plenty of hard, horny cocks happy you lovely sissy.

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a very beautiful w-woman and I-I'm a lucky m-man t-to have h-her... I know I-I don't deserve h-her and f-feel o-only a-a true m-man c-could g-give h-her f-full s-satisfactions in h-her b-body and soul... I-I try m-my best b-but c-can only p-partial s-satisfy h-her i-in s-some areas...

ohhh incredibly
this makes me so happy :3

Exactly like that baby, fuck you make my cock so hard, you're gonna make me cum before I even put it in you.

she is

I'm glad to make you happy! While I love using you to get myself off, it's even better if I make my sexy little girl happy as well.

I don't care, I just wanna make you explode

I-It's n-not m-my fault sh-she f-fell f-for m-me because I-I only d-did what h-hundreds o-of o-other m-men tried t-to do: c-capture h-her...

Anybody any got anymore Nickki?

Let me feel that tight ass around my cock while you lie face down baby

Congrats stutter bro

I can't wait for you to get on top of me...

You're not getting off that easy, you worked me up and got me hard and you're gonna get fucked in that tight little cunt of yours, I want to feel it stick and slide along my shaft, get me all wet so I can fuck you faster and faster until I hold you down and fucking cum.

You like that, being stretched? Tell me how it feels.

I bet you want this big cock to tease your holes. Then for me to push in not too fast, but all the way in while pinning your sexy body down under me

I'd love that.

Kys herman

mmmm its increible, it burns and makes my toes curl and eyes roll
more thn anything honey....
then do it

You like it when you get pinned down and fucked hard in the ass baby girl?