Remember how in the book they all take turns having sex with the girl at the end?

remember how in the book they all take turns having sex with the girl at the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3ZbnfXEuyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yup can't wait

>10 cents has been deposited into your account

Yeah, even before the reddit thread where they found the "first" picture of the Losers club literally months after it came out.

The chapter where they invade an old war vet's home and decapitate him in front of his wife was pretty disturbing, and I've seen some shit

What? Do you just say that to everyone now? This one isn't even Stranger Things related you literal autist.

what's next for her career?

>reading a stephen king book to the end

lol, not only are you an autistic nerd, but a nerd with shit taste in literature.

Who is the downy that looks like Cartman supposed to be?

>the fat kid is 2016 fat, not 90's fat

Everyone did this you shut-in. The phasing from kiddie spooks to YA horror was Goosebumps then R.L. Stine books then shift to Pike and from there a few King novels.
I did intentionally write YA because no one really read any of those authors after a certain age.

>Goosebumps then R.L. Stine books

Yeah, like the actual non-Goosebumps R.L. Stine novels.

>TFW without that scene the title of the book literally makes no sense.

And she feels the thing begin to happen—something of which the girls who whisper and giggle about sex in the girls’ room have no idea, at least as far as she knows; they only marvel at how gooshy sex must be, and now she realizes that for many of them sex must be some unrealized undefined monster; they refer to the act as It. Would you do It, do your sister and her boyfriend do It, do your mom and dad still do It, and how they never intend to do It; oh yes, you would think that the whole girls’ side of the fifth-grade class was made up of spinsters-to-be, and it is obvious to Beverly that none of them can suspect this ... this conclusion, and she is only kept from screaming by her knowledge that the others will hear and think her badly hurt. She puts the side of her hand in her mouth and bites down hard. She understands the screamy laughter of Greta Bowie and Sally Mueller and all the others better now: hadn’t they, the seven of them, spent most of this, the longest, scariest summer of their lives, laughing like loons? You laugh because what’s fearful and unknown is also what’s funny, you laugh the way a small child will sometimes laugh and cry at the same time when a capering circus clown approaches, knowing it is supposed to be funny ... but it is also unknown, full of the unknown’s eternal power.

Biting her hand will not stay the cry, and she can only reassure them—and Ben—by crying out her affirmative in the darkness.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Glorious images of flight fill her head, mixing with the harsh calling of the grackles and starlings; these sounds become the world’s sweetest music.

Cast is pretty fucking terrible when compared to 90's cast
>Finn as Ritchie
>Androgynous looking thing Beverly
>Bill isn't nearly as alpha looking
>Edward isn't nearly as sickly and meek looking
Fat kid and black kid look fine, but even the jew isn't as good.

it takes place in the 80s

>I am so glad there is no way in hell they could even
wew this projecting lad. confirmed for closet pedo.

>Read Misery
>"Hey this is bretty good what else can I read"
>Pick up Dead Zone
>"This is literally the worst book I have ever read in my life"

Never touched another one of his since

Hopefully sitting on my kitchen counter with my face between her thighs.

Finn is literally perfect you shut your whore mouth about Finn.

It will be bad. People only remember It because of nostalgia. It's a mediocre book with shitty ending and a crappy TV series. The film is directed by a boring studio director without his own vision.

Ben, unfortunately.

he's not 80s fat either. he's post-trans-fat obese.

What's wrong with the ending? Not that you've read this or any book.

It's laughably dumb and doesn't fit the rest of the book. This turtle/spider shit needs to go.

I think we can all agree Stephen King adaptations are usually better than the source material.

I was 12, give me a break.

King did his best writing out of his fucking mind on pills.

The joke is, every King novel ends with the town exploding. But in It the town floods.

>mfw they made 10 films about Children of the Corn

OUTLANDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>mfw WA-HAH WA-HAH WA-HAH
youtube.com/watch?v=A3ZbnfXEuyc
How can one man be so based that you're willing to sit through three hours of boredom just to see his scenes?

if they cant stop IT, why is it telling richie to gtfo derry?

Because the kids are the only ones who ever even dared to fight It, let alone "wound" It by attacking Pennywise. Imagine being the big bad for thousands of years only for a bunch of brats to fuck you up bad right before your naptime.

>imagine being the big bad for thousands of years only for a bunch of brats to fuck you up bad right before your naptime.
Sounds like shitty writing.