What does Sup Forums think about Michael Pitt?

What does Sup Forums think about Michael Pitt?

Other urls found in this thread:

uproxx.com/tv/evidence-boardwalk-empires-michael-pitt-may-biggest-jackass-hollywood/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sup reddit!

He was good in The Dreamers.

Not familiar, but looks kinda like Phoenix Wright

wood berry

I thought he was very good in Boardwalk Empire. The show wasn't quite the same without him.

Apparently, he's a real pain in the ass to work with. An user posted some stuff about him a few years back.

uproxx.com/tv/evidence-boardwalk-empires-michael-pitt-may-biggest-jackass-hollywood/

hubba hubba

he had the haircut before every male between 18-30 did.

Great actor but apparently he's a pain to work with. It's a shame because I'd like working with him someday.

He will win an Oscar one day

i watched the dreamers in high school and all the girls laughed at his small dick

not even kidding

he wasn't as good as arno frisch in funny games.

The Dreamers is awful, tho.

Only good part is Eva Green naked.

Reminder that there is literally no other source for this other than some user.
There has never been a report or a comment by anyone working with him about him being hard to work with.

He was great in Bully.

It seems kind of believable though. I could believe that he's an ass in person because he looks like a Chad.

My nigga. Bully is one of my favorite movies. I hate that I never have anyone to talk with about it.

[/spoiler] Marty did nothing wrong

It's very believable that you're a massive faggot and I just said it, so it's now official.

He got to shove his face in Eva Green's hairy pussy on camera
I hate him

He's right you know. And you sound like a huge flaming faggot right about now.

Did you read the book? It was pretty good for a true crime story.

>he
Like anyone's going to believe that, samefag.

>no YOU're the faggot
Ok.

Burden of proof is on the one making accusations and there is none whatsoever that Pitt is an asshole or a dick and that you think so just shows your homosexual tendencies.

I can't stand to look at his face.

I liked how raw and honest it was. It was an exact portrayal of how dumb kids like this would plot a murder

Reminder that you're wrong. He's a gigantic faggot and got kicked out of Hannibal as well for being a douche. The fact that you're so blind to this is really telling that you lust for him as a homosexual and forgive him all his flaws

>they changed the asshole who got fucked up from the juiced up Iranian he was to a blonde blue eyed white guy
Kikes

Haha. Jesus Christ you are dense with homolust.
Do you want to suck his dick that badly? Or come home and fuck your momma?

You and Michael 'Cunt' Pitt deserve each other.

Why do you guys blame the jews for everything?

I only ever remember him for that movie where he gets cucked by Ryan Gosling.

last days was pretty good

thought it was terrible at first because I thought it was actually cobains last days, but it was just tons of shitty characters and such

after a while i found out that the thing was pretty close to what his last days were idk kim gordon played in it and such

and the one shitty character with glasses was a good friends of kurt, put out that record with burroughs, the priest they called him

anyway
nice actor, pretty hot too no homo

American Iwan Rheon

'I have lots of viable sperm, Margot...'

pol/alt-right brainwashing

Gave a great performance as a WASP psycho in the English version of Funny Games.

his performance as mason verger in the second and third season of hannibal was the best part of the whole series, and i thought the series was good

He was only featured in the second season.

a delightful man who is super easy to work with.

Citation: I work in what we call, 'the biz'

Nice guy. Met him tons of times at my boxing gym in LA. Always polite, friendly and quiet cool. Just a cool guy to be honest

What the fuck?! I hate Michael Pitt now!

and in the third.

that was river pheonix, bud

Good actor. Though he always seem to have this pouty and bitterness to him when he off camera. Oh and I wish he stop wasting his looks by dressing like shit.

>Mfw imagine being Eva green with this inside you.

That's like the whole movie then.

What about the part of the movie where Michael Pitt almost got rape by Louis but Eva stop him?

He didn't play Mason in the third season.