Hi anons, I'm 32 and I just started smoking weed...

Hi anons, I'm 32 and I just started smoking weed. After 2 months smoking half a blunt in the morning and the evening I was wondering how often and for how long should I take tolerance breaks? Thank you!

Nigga I thought you said you started smoking.

Its bait motherfucker

Just whenever you feel you need one, to be honest. I smoke 3 bowls a day and a week is a good tolerance break for me, but a few days will do occasionally.

When that half a blunt isn't enough anymore take a 2 week to 1 month break. Stay with a low tolerance, it's better than bf and I who need a whole Jay each -. - but it's exams now so no drugs

Not op, but 2 months is still relatively new to smoking to be honest.

stop posting and kill yourself

I started smoking blunts, what do you mean?
No bait mang, just curious

Been smoking weed for 7 years without a t break, still get high from a bong hit. The duration of highs is shorter though.

It depends on your current tolerance.

I'd say as a rule of thumb if you've been smoking quite a bit every day then you'll probably want a day for every week you've been smoking.

One month? About half a week
Two months? A week or so.
A year? Give it a month at least.
(Etc.)

This is just one of my personal rules, and it works for me. Your situation could be different.

>sober
Did you go full retard?
>after a bowl of Mendo Cookies
Nope, nigger you went full retard.

>Smoke every day for 7 years
>Almost exactly one year for a t-break

Was this intentional?

2 weeks should be long enough, if not short enough
2-3 months if possible

That's only because a week is 7 days?

I... I knew that...

Love you guys! I think I won't be needing a t break soon then... I'm already good to go after 4-5 hits!

Yeah it's mostly just a personal thing. If you're getting high enough with what you smoke and it's worth it to you for the money you spend, you won't need a t-break.

never smoke weed everyday

Coming from a 17 year weed smoker... you need to smoke hardcore for 15 years and then take a tolerance break. Dont stop til then. Invest in bigger bongs and better weed. Crystalline is nice.

It's pretty obvious that you're a Jew who owns a head shop...

You don't take tolerance breaks. You just start taking them hard ass dabs when you wake up player. Start the morning with a tarantula leg or something.

>Howtoidentifyafaggot.jpg

Just let it be something that you do, not something that you are.

You are right, but it's so tempting to me cause I feel I have missed so much for so long having started so late in my life

smoking regular joints daily for 3 years now.
the high not only gets shorter, but the high is far less interesting than it used to be..