ATL:Paul Millsap (eye) will play Wednesday vs. NY
CLE:Irving (illness) doesn't practice Wednesday
LAC:DeAndre Jordan says he'll play on Wednesday
LAC:Chris Paul, J.J. Redick doubtful Wednesday
ATL:Tim Hardaway Jr. (groin) a game-time decision
BKN:Jeremy Lin (hamstring) not traveling w/ team
NY:Courtney Lee (wrist) expects to play vs. ATL

1st for btfo out of the larriors tonight

I predict Boogie scoring 60 or more against Jail Blazers.

500 post the other thread
first post in this thread

But the Kings are the Jail Blazers...

Who here ready for T'pups vs Nugs, game of the night?

I second this

Better not fuck this up.

terrible meme, kys

I think the Rockets might become that.

I long for the day Wiggy boy finally learns to rebound and pass.

Hey Whiteside, what are you doing in Brazil?

Are you on a VPN?

Your ass got BTFO

>every game against the Thunder this year Whiteside got shutdown, and I mean this by it's actual terminology and not the hhyperbolic term used on Sup Forums

What is it about Adams and Kanter that gets under his skin?

>Being a Nuggets fan
>2019-3

Will rooks keep us relevant? Is Emmanuel a bust? Are people actually going to try to vote Jokic onto the all star team? It's kind of looking on the up, but not before a remarkable crash, which doesn't fill me with confidence.

Pic related. How I choose to watch Nuggets games

It's the hair. It's lowering his bball IQ

Absolutely insulting

That's what started draymonds anger toward adams

> comparing MJ to Memebrook

i don't usually say this but kys

just end it

First for All Stars

Mudiay has a chance to turn things around but so far it's not looking good.

but dude, cheer up. you got jokic. he's unbelievable. i think his ceiling (or at least in terms of his impact on the team) might be higher than towns. he's that good.

>he
>doesn't
>know

Does anyone have that old meme of Harden on a fishing pole?

lmao no

>being this mad

MJ is a legend yes, but that doesn't mean he's good at evaluating talent. just look at his draft record in charlotte.

Embiid is my waifu.

So Jordan himself is wrong but you're right?

This is the height of arrogance.

Kill yourself you dumb fucking troll.

jokic is already really fucking good and his game doesn't rely on athleticism at all, if jokic gets built we're all doomed

also just 'membered, Memebrook is a Jordan athlete, of course he's gonna hype him up

Boogie, get off the computer. You have a game today.

If the Kic duo can be at least an Adams, Kanter type of thing, that'd be more likely.

You're a positive influence. I'm gonna try to watch it at work, but streams are bad over here.

Manny is starting to put up some really good numbers, but I just wish he would limit his Turnovers, much like everyone else is parroting. If the numbers went up in terms of points and assists, I wouldn't mind so much.

I'm also liking what I am seeing with a more solid starting lineup that seems to work for everybody. It's nice to put Jokic and Chandler on together, same with Manny and Garris. I'm still not convinced that Mudiay and Murray can really be on the same team either, DESU.

I am pessimistic, but I do love my nugs. I am especially liking the future for the team, even though I am hoping for an ownership change. Someone who is willing to invest in the team in a less superficial way.

Towns is objectively better

Towns is literally the 69th in the league on defense out of 69 big guys measurable by minutes.

Turkey's talking about ceilings, not right now. You can't say that Town's ceiling is objectively higher than Jokic's.

Kick was game 4.
Dunk was game 6.

Jordan himself drafted Adam Morrison at #3, Kaminsky over Booker/Myles Turner/Winslow and that's just off the top of my head

How can Jokic possibly have a higher ceiling though? He's not as athletic and Towns is putting up ridiculous numbers already.

Jokić is much better on defense and has more wit on offense, much better passer.

>He's not as athletic
He's nowhere near his peak yet, it's clear to see. Even Jameer was saying how he's more athletic than Jokic right now.

>Towns is putting up ridiculous numbers already.
Ridiculously bad numbers on defense. Towns also gets more minutes, and the Twolves play goes through him since he's the best player there. Jokic isn't the best player at the Nugs and the play doesn't go through him, even though it should.

Eh i think trying to play them together is not a good idea. Nuggets has the best oRTG IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING LEAGUE since moving Jokic to the starting line up alone and limiting their minutes together.

Nurkic is pretty much tradeable imo. if he accepts a back up role to Jokic and you don't have to pay him too much, cool. if not, bundle him with mudiay, barton etc. and try to get a "the guy" at the wings.

Is Autism Rivers worth his 11 M contract?

>He's not as athletic and Towns is putting up ridiculous numbers already.

Dude, sure Towns scores like 25 pts, but at least 30 goes over him. Get it? Towns, Wiggins and LaVine are literally among the worst defenders in the league, that's why you have multiple games with them combining 70+ pts and Minnesota losing by 15. Only the Lakers and Jail Blazers have worse defenses.

>we're talking about ceiling
>Towns is not good at defense right now

Towns has a higher ceiling objectively on defense because of his athleticism. And he plays on a shit defensive team anyway, not that I'm saying he's good now but saying Jokic will be better is stupid.

Also if Jokic was good enough they would have played through him already. Towns has had one of the best rookie seasons for a big man ever.

they've had the best offensive rating in like 3 games

Ceiling is a shitty statistic anyway. As much as I want to say Jokic is the next guy to save Denver from the mediocre middle of the league, I think that Jokic will have to be developing a lot of that Athleticism that KAT already has in spades. I can see Jokic coming out from the gym next offseason looking like a truck.

Then again, Point Jokic doesn't seem like a far call to make.

see Jokic is already a great passer and he's only going to get better. and remember i said "impact on the team".

so yeah, maybe Towns will be a better player 1v1 but Jokic may have an impact beyond individual stats.

two kicks, one strangle, one land on back by Draymond in the series
all missed flagrant

Haven't watched a lot of Raptors tihs season, are the canuck guards good enough to guard the perimeter? Is Demarre decarrol good enough to stop durbeta?

Towns is a great passer too.

And staying on the defensive point, Jokic has limitations that he cannot overcome. Towns does not have athletic limitations.

Nuggets are still trying to figure shit out, too many talent without a clear frontrunner at multiple positions but i think towards the end of the year they will be fully committed to Jokic. already signalling it.

look i'm not saying "Jokic will definitely be better". i'm saying there's a chance, and it's not that low to ignore.

>are the canuck guards good enough to guard the perimeter?

Yes.

>Is Demarre decarrol good enough to stop durbeta?

No.

are you stupid

Carroll has been slow as shit now since all his injuries

>Also if Jokic was good enough they would have played through him already.
>they've had the best offensive rating in like 3 games
I wonder what could have caused this? it's that the team has finally figured out they need to play through Jokic. hopefully they keep doing so.

>Towns has had one of the best rookie seasons for a big man ever.
Jokic had the GOAT second rounder rookie season. And it's not even close.

Ceiling is a really hypothetical measure though, Oz is right.

Jokic is already one of the best passing bigs of all time, percentage wise. Check the stats.

>Jokic may have an impact beyond individual stats.
The invisible effect of Jokic is his best attribute in my opinion

Why does the turkposter hate Westbrook so much?
>H
>A
>R
>R
>Y

ujira masai or whatever that fucks name is needs to man the fuck and trade carroll and sullinger at discount, im talking deep discount and trade for Vince carter and rudy gay, it's the only way, going back to Toronto would give those guys new life, and i guarantee Rudy gay is better than durslip in the raptors pass to lowry system.

Jokić will be scary good when he reahces the prime. Right now we're seeing just the glimpse of his potential, and it's scary. Remember the Rio game with the U.S. where he cucked DeAndre and Boogie on both ends? Once he gets more consistent and they surround him with good players, watch it West! He can shoot the 3s like Marc, Zing, Boogie, Towns etc. and has the PG-tier vision. That's amazing.

also iirc Jokic had some insane per 36 stats last year. he didn't play a lot of minutes. it's not a given his production would be the same had he played 36 min, but still.

> The invisible effect of Jokic is his best attribute in my opinion

yes, he might get to the point of "lebron effect". making everyone around him way better than they are.

That last one was a DDT in game 7, not even a hold. You also forgot the time he kicked Durant. So to count it all out:
3 kicks
2 holds
1 knee to the nuts
∞ times he screamed in celebration at the opponents (which I personally don't mind, but considering it's a tech for anyone else I'd say it should've been called).

And even Adams managed to get smacked with a tech after being DDT'd to the ground. It's the main reason why I don't give two shits when Larriors fans bitch about officiating.

They had the refs ride them to the finals, and proceeded to get fucked out of said finals by the same bus they rode in on. Now that calls aren't falling their way, they wanna get mad.

Nah, you're just now getting yours.

I miss remembered my bad

Jokic can be really good, but better than Towns? Absolutely no evidence to suggest this.

it's already been established in the previous thread that i'm not this guy you call "harry".

literally a convo in turkish with another turk. i don't know what more evidence you need.

There's still a lot of work to be done for the offence to run through Jokic. With no solid guard presence, it's gonna be a struggle for him against players like KAT and Boogie.

Denver needs to make a solid decision on which guards go where, based on their abilities, I think. Mudiay needs to be more assist focussed until he develops his perimeter shooting alongside Harris and Murray. Harris looks like he will grow alongside Denver as he is, but Murray needs to decide what position he's going to play. Jameer is great but you can tell he's aging. A trade of him and Faried/Gallo would be great for another young player to fill one of the Forward spots and maybe a draft pick. On top of that, all the knowledge and experience Nelson has, Mike Miller already has in spades, and is willing to be in Denver as what looks to be an assistant coach for Malone. Maybe that will be official soon.

> Oladipo, OKC's 2nd best ballhandler/playmaker/perimeter defender has missed 1/3 of the season

Fucking hell. What Westbrook is doing is literally magic.

If that's the case, then any future all-star game should be consistent of Western Conference players only with the exception of Kyrie, Wade, and Lebron.

West is so stacked with talent that Curry's bitch ass might have to come off the bench with Klay.

post a picture of paper that says fuck the warriors, that OR a picture of your ass with a Turkish flag on it, your choice.

It's funny how you conveniently leave out the part where KAT is one of the worst big-man defenders in NBA.

Curry flat out hasn't been that good this year. He definitely shouldn't start over westbrook or harden

it's funny where you missed the part where we talk about ceiling

That's exactly something Harry would say
>really causes you to ponder

Advanced stats say Jokic could be the GOAT, but that's what happens when you're efficient in small minutes.

He doesn't play more because foul trouble (last season) or he's too tired (this season) as we've rushed him back from injury. Hopefully he can extend his stats alongside his playing time.

Mudiay has a few problems. His finishing at the rim is suspect and his perimeter shooting isn't great. This means he has no "gravity" like Westbrook has. Defenders play him straight, and nobody has to help. Once he improves either his shooting or finishing, he'll demand a double and that opens the room for his already good vision and passing ability to grab assists.

or Kyrie

he has been Lowry/Wall tier at best this season

Remember when Canadia thought i was a madman for saying that it was crazy that i'd take Steven Adams over Demar Derozass, He literally killed Whiteside the other day, and he's playing with WestBeast.

Would you still take Derozan over Adams now?

Will Westbrook ever recover??

Im a fan of Curry but his 2016 season was pretty flukey tb h. No way was he going to make those off the dribble bullshit long threes as efficiently as he did last season.

He's more or less back to his 2015 level which is still great but nothing too historic.

>3 kicks

there were 4 kicks (Adams, Adams, Durant, Westbrook/Roberson) and one of them actually hit 2 players in the face, so he actually kicked a person in the face or nuts 5 times in 7 games

Mudiay is also as dumb as Memebrook

i also don't understand why Nuggets don't consider a Murray / Harris backcourt, at least in a few years. Jokic is (or should be) the playmaker, so Murray's lack of PG skills are not that important.

It's a mental thing with Curry now. He needs to find that aggressiveness/confidence now, even with KD there

HE ACTUALLY DID IT!

from a google search of "turkish beards" i can confirm this man is turkish. good on yah m80, mighty fine stache you got there.

Kyrie gets overhyped because muh clutch. He is a chucker and wouldn't win shit if LeBron didn't reign him in. He's like a modern Iverson

what going on ITT?

Who was it, /nba/?

Harden obviously.

Or maybe KD's sensitive ass.

Why wouldn't I take a top 5 scorer over a barely above average center

You remember what happened in 2014-2015?
Westbrook missed a whole month and some change because of a broken hand, came back and led the team sans Durant and Ibaka to the lottery by virtue of a tiebreaker.

And it also happens that the game that decided the tiebreaker, KD went for 27 points on 35% shooting, while Westbrook carried with 48 points on 54% shooting.

Even in the finals, Westbrook battled the Heat on one of the games and kept OKC in it until Scott Brooks pulled him out.

Then there's the early playoff exit in 2013, when Westbrook got injured.

Nobody seems to realize this, but Westbrook was, is, and shall be the Thunder franchise. When KD fucked up, Westbrook picked up. When Westbrook was shit, almost everybody was shit except when KD decided that he wanted to get his.

Westbrook was once underrated and often criticized, now getting his proper due while still receiving criticism.

James Harden

lebron bitch ass

Is there any doubt

>and he's playing with WestBeast
aka steal a big niggas rebounds

definitely Harden lmao

What did Harden do to get on there?

lebron no doubt

I was going to say KD but he's not a top 5 player, but then KD is the only person i'd see doing that.

i don't know maybe matador defense? flopping? so many to chose from

falling asleep on defense, some funny turnovers

>I was going to say KD but he's not a top 5 player

1. Lebron
2. Westbrook
3. Durant
4. Leonard
5. Harden

bron bron does some cringe worthy shit