Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

various things come to mind... pushing her up against that wall, showing her who's in charge, first off.

who is she?

sister

Well your sister is making me very hard this morning. Where is she from? And more pics?

tie lefts hands to her ankles and fuck her while pulling hard on her pigtails

wwyd Sup Forums? got nudes if anyone wants them

Probably just bend her over a desk, pull her shorts down and eat her asshole out.

sorry forgot to attach image

go through her dirty clothes hamper when alone and stuff her dirty panties in mouth and jack-off

Why didn't you say?

I'd drag her into the mens washroom and hold her arms behind her. I'd slam her into the mirror and cut her up a bit, before cutting her shorts off with raw abandon, cutting her thighs up too, before cutting her panties off, running the blade between her ass cheeks cutting her labia and asshole. I'd shove the blade into her cunt, and rape her with it, before turning the water on and setting the stopper. I'd shove her face into the water and drive my cock as hard as I could into her ass and rape it violently until she stops breathing and the bubbles stop coming up. I'd finish just as she stops struggling and accepts her fate underwater.

Would love to shoot a load all over that tight stomach

fuck her in the ass doggy while pulling her hair back to me while i tell her shes my slave

obligatory kys faggot

I'd come up behind and wrap a piece of rope around her neck and tighten it until she starts choking. I'd then shove her against onto the floor, face down. I'd hold her down and rub her body with my hands until she's wet and ready before fucking her until i finish never letting the rope loosen.

ooh, first kys I've gotten when posting snuff fantasies! I'm excited! Someone has an opinion on something I did!

sit down on a couch tomake her deepthroat me and pull those pigtail to my sides until not bubbles pop out of her nose

related. it's her pussy.

double blowjob and cum on those pretty face. I would then make them play and share the spunk

She has a nice tight little pussy ready for a rock hard dick to ruin her

Please tell me wywd

blow my load all over her face and make her walk back to the family reunion driiping

I'd wait until sun rise and I'd tear her underwear off, stuffing her panties in her mouth, before opening that window. I'd grab her hair and hold her out the window, exposing her to the entire neighbourhood as I drive my cock into her ass to make her scream loud enough everyone notices the naked girl.

more pussy shots

love the tanlines visible here. I would remove her pants, make her walk naked in the streets and ask stranger to jerk on her

I'd fuck the girl on the left while her friend watches and rubs her pussy.

>cringe/10

Ravage her

Would love to be balls deep in her tight pussy with each handful of tits

same girl

What's so cringey about forcibly exposing a girl to the world? I'd enjoy the fuck out of it. The thread is, quite aptly, titled "what would you do"

>dat jaw

pick left up in my car, make her blow me in the drive way, cum deep in her throat tell her to get out and drive away

Watch as these two made sweet lesbian love to each other. Maybe leftie sitting on righties face or rightie doing leftie with a strap on.

Ormaybe just some long sloppy french kissing.

I'D TIDY THOSE FUCKING CABLES ON THE FUCKING WALL

I'd have them both give me a long and sloppy blowjob, would finish on the right girl's tits and make her friend lick it off.

moar for you then user

strip her down. put a leash on her. give her xanax, and leave her in a park filled with homeless people over night

How can she scream if her panties are stuffed in her mouth?

Ehh, I'm sure she's still try her best. You can make a lot of noise through a ballgag, panties are a similar concept.

How old is anons sister?

Mmm

moar?

I'd follow her into an alley when she's drunk. I'd grab her throat and slam her into the wall, choking her roughly. I'd run my hands over her body, savouring her squirms and disgust. I'd smack her cunt a few times as hard as I could just to hurt her, before bending her over the dumpster. I'd forcefully slam her into it, breaking a wrist and bruising her. I'd hold her down and slide her dress up, before driving my cock into her ass, slamming her head into the dumpster everytime she screams. I'd rape her ass until it's bloody and torn, before forcing her to her knees. I'd grab her phone out of her purse and post a bunch of pics of her getting skullfucked by me, and livestreaming it as I force my cock down her throat and choke her out until she stops moving, finally cumming on her face once she's gone.

Yes ass?

....well... what WOULD yesus do?

This! Brilliant idea user.

She needs it

this sounds bettter

who is this bitch? she is perfect

Be dirty please

fuck her tits and call her mom

Which one and wwyd

wwyd to her

would eat that shit on her panties if she sat on my face and farted with my tongue in that asshole

More!?

I'd come up and smack lefts ass nice and hard leaving my hand print then rip down her panties and shove my cock in her ass while her friend recorded it all for facebook

Frontal shots?

wwyd

What would you do to this whore called Riley, she's 18 and in her last year of school

Head fuck her against the wall behind her, pulling her hair and making her take all of me in. I'd then force her to hang her tongue out while I ejaculate all over it.

Nice.

Go ahead, more for good ones.

I'd fuck her mouth and make her gag on my cock. Then I'd cum all over her face

I'd encourage her to work hard and stay focused on her goals for college.

What would you do?

I'd leave her alone while she's in the middle of filming her yogurt commercial.

Wwyd?