Gordon Ramsay Gets Owned By His Daughter. JUST

Gordon Ramsay Gets Owned By His Daughter. JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=BYenGCnSryk

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/news/gordon-ramsay-admits-using-camera-to-spy-on-daughter-s-bedroom-8888455.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty good banter there. Gordon on suicide watch

considering jamie and gordons history that was a pretty good one.

Better reply there would be, "How the fuck should i know?"

>American banter
vulgar

Both of her parents are attractive, but she looks like a mess. How much latent inbred genes are in the average Brit that 90% of them turn out looking like potatoes?

Totally.

even tho gordon is literally a meme chef at this point, i still thought this was a good video.

Felt natural and was not expecting her to say oliver.

>ramsey
>attractive

If this was the American version there would probably be like, narration about how hostile the family is and when she said that line we'd get dramatic closeups or something.

>gordon is based
>his daughter is based
>his wife is based

Jesus christ, the perfect family.

It's an irl meme that attractive parents have average kids and vise versa

Wwwwweeeiiiiooooo

That question was the easiest roast set up i've ever seen

Do you think he beat the shit out of her later?

That was cute. Why is big Gordo so based?

does the idea of that arouse you?

I'm pretty sure they could squeeze in a couple of commercial breaks with recaps before/after.

In any argument between a dad and his daughter, the daughter almost always wins.

EL JUSTO EL MEMEIO

It's weird seeing him happy. jovial even.

Tell you what's weird, how Ramsay always goes on about his daughter dating etc. Watch him on chat shows, he always manages to mention it.

>americans think someone swearing is the highest form of comedy

Are you some kind of conservative?

That's something to be proud of, children should surpass their parents.

>yuropoor makes snide greentext about Americans but is forced to use American gif because his own country is irrelevant.

>a-am i doing the b-b-bantz r-right d-dad

Sick burn bro

>he describes countries as irrelevant, as if relevance makes it better

60%

Based Matilda!

America has the highest amount of inbreeding next to the middle east

you are the product of small settlements and people protecting money

>tfw dead ded
hold me bros

Haha she p*wned that noob XD.

Does he actually think he's the best chef in the world? Even in a jokey way that's still cringe inducing.

Don't start. He calls his daughter Tilly. Brits are fuckin ridiculous.

Do you actually consider Gordon Ramsay attractive? That's disgusting.

>how dare he show any kind of ego or self-confidence

Fucking pussy.

Damn you are obsessed with Americans

Only if you're a pussy.

And yet in the same day you'll make some pretentious comment on how Americans can't handle swearing. No one cares about your little rainy inbred island.

Lots of women find him attractive. The fact that he's rich, successful, can cook a nice meal, and is HIGH ENERGY probably adds to his appeal.

You literally don't matter. Post another image or gif that comes from America.

Lots of women find a gorilla in a zoo attractive. That doesn't mean a damn thing. Him being rich has nothing to do with his shit face.

cheeky

> ‘Look mate, here’s twenty quid, go and target your big sister’s room and put that camera right at the top left-hand side of the wardrobe.’
>independent.co.uk/news/people/news/gordon-ramsay-admits-using-camera-to-spy-on-daughter-s-bedroom-8888455.html
What did he mean by this?

Saying you're the best chef in the world when you're clearly not is beyond a healthy ego. So much for brit shits being humble.

>Gordon "Bloat" Ramsay
>attractive

Come now.

Well, is she still single?

Did he shout at you or somefin, lad?

>tfw you'll never be gordans son

top bantz

she didn't own him though because for one it's just his daughter so he brushed it off whereas if someone else said that to him he would destroy them with banter and two the whole thing is scripted

Face.

Nice and botoxed.

In the pan.

delet

all world class chefs think the same. it's called pride.

OP was clearly joking... you autistic or something? it's ok if you are

Pretty good banter, Gordon's thought her well

Wrong, they all masturbate to Joël Robuchon

This. They're all a bunch of pommy cunts

He looks like a Gordon Ramsay parody actor

>americans

it'll be ok bro

The thing I love about the UK is everyone's funny. I have a couple of British friends on Facebook, and their friends and moms and dads are always piping in with some hilarious insight.

It's a testament to the charisma of men that guys as ugly as Ramsey are sunconciously attractive.

Damn that lady is fit

And this is how I know you do not live here.

They got the humor, we (USA) got the looks. Rachel Riley is literally the only attractive Brit.

>britcucks

Northerners probably

>america has no history so has to use the language of his former oppressors

>we got the looks
>USA

BLACK LIVES MATTER

What if it turns out Jamie IS her dad?

Imagine if she said that joke off camera

>"C'MERE YOU, YOU LITTLE TWAT"

Typical Scottish Dad/Chef

I visited Scotland for a few months, all the people are funny and usually friendly.

>yurop

>an obsessive conservative observation

It sounds like your picking apart him talking about relationships too much like his conversation is about him discussing it and not focusing enough on bringing about some limits, because I noticed the trend myself of him talking about it. Because there is nothing wrong with him with how he discusses it and how often he does because it isn't that often.

It's probably because he is seeing a trend of problems with people dating and their choices of letting their feelings slide and go about casually, and not just about sex or anything even. Which is a conservative conversation.

And I am conservative on some issues; build wall, lower some income taxes, cut welfare for having too many kids and some other forms, keep guns, etc. but I vote Democrat because of serious problems in the Republican party. There is many people like that, more famously Bill Maher has said that he would consider voting for them and has left them because they have some serious problems and have too many extreme views. And you know he has to pander and is probably lying about many of his opinions and would be in favor of something similar.

And by the way how I wrote "slide and casually go about" in my main point made me sound British and I am just an American of Italian German decent.

>there is many people like that

I meant there are many people like that apologies

>Brits
>European

pick one

She looks very much like her dad, hence the issue dumbass

HOLY SHIT BTFO JUST JUST JUST JUST