Jimmy going to Browns soon

Per Adam Shefter Patriots looking for a 1st and 4th round pick for handsom Jim. What is this an after Christmas blow out sale. He is worth at least a 1, 2, and 5 if not two 1s

>two first round picks
>not a single 5th round at best

I think you need to familiarize yourself with the sport a bit more there, son.

No one is going to give up more than a single second rounder for this guy. He still has to get a new contract. You can just wait it out and sign him after next year.

lol which dumbass would trade all those picks for him?

he has two career starts, i think people are going to be a little hesitant after the osweiler fiasco

look at the OP

How many teams are going to blow tons of late round picks on quarterbacks to try and find the next Dak Prescott?

this shit happens all of the time and GMs never learn.

for every 1 Brett Favre there are 9 Brock Osweilers, and gambling with your picks like that is just dumb.

but some dumbfuck GM will probably trade a 1st or at least a 2nd/4th for him anyway

honestly I would give away the Eagles pick and a 4th for him.

make the fucking move

Never underestimate the Browns.

I also can see the Jets, 49ers and Texans making the offer.

Also the Patriots pulled this same meme with Matt Cassel.

You can put any shit QB under Belichick's system and make them look GOATS.

Nanners have not made a big trade for over a decade. Not happening.

Trade Brady. He's old and Jimmy has looked objectively better.

>Brady's suspension actually helping the Patriots long term
How does this man do it? Literally playing 4D chess.

guy would look great in a texans uniform, do you think they'd offer him 100 million lobsters?

It's a good thing Chip Kelly came in this year.

If the Browns go through with this they don't deserve fans

The whole point of money ball is to pay the least amount possible. That is if your referring to Cleveland making that move

The Browns aren't going to give up assets in a trade.

They're currently trying to acquire as many picks as they can and probably will be for at least the next offseason.

They know they have nothing to build on right now so they're not in a hurry to bring in a quarterback at a premium price.

5D

I can see it happening. Good QB = wins seems to be a hot meme right now

Pats take another QB and flip him in 2019

Jovan Belcher should've shot Matt Cassel after his girlfriend

Sam Bradford got a first

Bustford went to a desperate team looking for a proven game manager to hand off to AD and not turn it over. Garop is still a big unknown

Niners aren't retarded like the Eagles. He has no control over personnel

they fired Harbaugh

full blown retards up in Santa Clara

>Jimmy going to Browns soon
RIP in pieces Mr. Guardioli

In a bidding war with every other quarterback needy franchise.

Or you take his rights now, franchise him if need be, and sign him to a long-term deal with leverage.

Jimmy G torched a playoff team for 3 touchdowns in 1.5 quarters, I'll be damned if he goes for less than a 1st.

>6D

Quote is wrong, he just mentioned the Patriots might start with the Sam Bradford cost if they were gonna ship him, MIGHT.

Texans gave 72 million dollar contract for Brock, benched for Peyton on a career worst season just before retirement, Osweiler. Jimmy G is guaranteed to go for a 1st and then some.

Brock POSweiler had started 7 games. Garoppolo barely played and got injured. Nobody is trading a first for him after watching Matt Flynn be trash.

>3 touchdowns in 1.5 quarters
gee, that means he'll throw 128 tds a season!

fuck off, maple nigger

Texans have that useless piece of shit for a few years, Jimmy G is going to only be under contract for a single season if a team trades for him this off season.

Big difference. Most teams would rather just draft a high ranked QB and have him for a few years with that pick.

How'd Matt Flynn work out after he threw for 6 TDs in a game?

Wogs are the master race.