Sup Forums help!!

Sup Forums help!!

my boyfriend has been flirting with his female colleague and he said he had to stay late last night

so i called into his office to surprise him with food and he wasn't there

so i called his mobile and he hasn't answered

what can i do to get back at him? (serious answers only please)

You can post more pics of yourself. That'll show him.

Break up with him

He doesn't respect you enough to break up with you before cheating, you shouldn't respect him enough to give him another chance

Come to my house and piss all over my face while sendingredients him pictures x

You can send him a picture of my dick deep in your ass

>that "timestamp"

are you fucking serious faggit, go bait somewhere else

Nice trip bitch. It ain't April

Thats not how timestamps works...

tits and a valid timestamp, then state your business.

Try*

/thread

He won't answer because he's cumming all over that sweet body, sucking those pierced nipples and probably she's sucking him like you haven't done it for time. Bet you're one of those bitches that are so boring at bed that the guy just had to go find some excitement elsewhere. Go be a good bitch make him a sandwich and prepare your anus for your man... then maybe he'll forgive you for being so lame

"serious answers only please" do you even know where the fuck you are?

Let's compare your tits with hers... Sup Forums will then be able to help

I'm sure everything is OK. He might be surprising you with a treat he's out getting :)

You are gorgeous btw. If you ever need some1 to talk to I can be that shoulder you cry on. Lemme know if you want to get into touch.

Oo almost forgot. Hi my name Brian :) don't feel intimidated, if anything il be the 1 in the kitchen!

Hope to hear from you soon. My email is BrianH2003@ gmail.....com

Try to suck his dick. If he smells like soap/shampoo then you know he washed the sex smell off of him. Even if he didn't use soap, he should have a sweaty/musk to him.

If you taste someone else's pussy on it then you know for sure.

fedora tipping at its best

summerfags are out in force

How the fuck are people not seeing this is faker than Paris Hilton's virginity?

You guys are really retarded

Kill yourselves

looking for leftovers piggy?

Hahhaha fucking faggot Go kill yourself beta

You can start by posting tits and timestamp

oh hello new friends, let me welcome you to this website

Remember that thing he wanted to do and you said ewww gross that would hurt. Do that.

Afraid of being cheated.... post titos in interwebs...

You derserve it!

Axe off your bf's head and present it to his female colleague. Following with silting female colleague's neck and tear open her uterus. Get on sailboat with your bf's severed head and live happily ever after.

cow udders

He's clearly retarded. Leave him. You should've left when you noticed the flirting

No actually. If she hadn't posted her tits, no one would've answered because they'd be too busy asking for tits. You can't make a rule that you have to show your tits if you're a girl, then shame girls who do. Wtf

hey Ayeshiaa, I know OPs snapchat and fb

break up