SCREAM general

What did you think of the finale and the killer reveal?
How do you rank the series and movies?
Will there be a season 3? Will it take place in Lakewood or a new town?
Will there be any reference to the Woodsboro murders?
Sign the petition to save the series:
>change.org/p/netflix-netflix-to-save-scream-tv-series?recruiter=7075282&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink&recuruit_context=copylink_long

So far there has been announced a Halloween 2 episodes special.
Warning Spoilers
youtu.be/LGJ8oyaN468
Warning Spoilers

Brooke = best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

zap2it.com/2016/08/scream-finale-caller-involved-one-season-2-death-which-one/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The killer reveal was lazy but Eli's death was good.
1 > TV > 4 > 2 > 3
I really hope there's gonna be a third season

Is there a realistic chance for a season 3 or am I deluding myself

>Billy Loomis

Stavo wasn't involved.

It was OK

>1 > TV > 4 > 2 > 3
Agreed

>reveal
at least OTP finally together now

So Kieran was acting completely independently from any other killer? There weren't even two killers this season?

Shame Eli had to get got, he died seconds after redeeming his character's existence on the show.

I have a feeling Stavo's involved, and it'll probably be revealed next season if it ever happens. Maybe Noah too.

you just know..

>special mix
Do Americans really do this? I know I did once

Pretty sure Audrey is the mastermind. I have no hopes for season three, though. They should have stopped it at two.

S1 Piper worked with Audrey to kill off people Audrey didn't like in Lakewood (getting revenge). S2 Kieran is revealed to be the killer, his apparent motivation is that he was with Piper and wanted to avenge her death (or continue her work). This fits the second killer appearance in S1 when Piper is seen along with the "killer", which could possibly mean Kieran and Piper orchestrated that specific event, as well as others. Don't forget Audrey has the killer voice changing app on her phone, she even used it on Noah. Otherwise it was completely dropped (like wtf? That's huge) She was also working with Piper, remember in S1 ending she was throwing away evidence that they were exchanging contact.

Question that remains is if Audrey knew Kieran was working with Piper, hence the "Who said you could wear my mask", meaning she probably thought someone was acting alone independently again

It was really really bad... still hope for a season 3 though, show is comfy as shit.

What bothers me is how easily Kieran, the clever killer behind all the stuff we saw this season spilled the mean so easily by speaking the same thing the killer did. I mean, that was stuff was fuck, even if he was nervous at that moment because of Eli literally just saying the truth in front of Emma.

Audrey used the voice change app to show Emma how easy it is to get in the hospital in the first season.

Forgot that. Another strong point, desu

I meant beans instead of mean and stupid instead of stuff. Fuck auto correct.

im fine with how S1 and S2 went but they seriously need a script doctor for their dialogues in a potential S3.almost never are there more than 2 characters having a conversation while getting seperated because of some stupid conflict while hiding informations from each other for no aparent reason

Not to mention she was quite willing to kill Kieran, even encouraging Emma to do so.

I wasn't so bothered by that as I was by how easily emma took it, they'd been in love for a while now, and it all just went out the window like in a second, just felt stupid and forced, like they came up with it mid-season or something

D-did he make it?

S3 should probably just have a new cast desu
Everyone has been really fleshed out (Aside from Stavo maybe) and I don't think I could handle another season with Emma's shitty character and acting

Unlikely

>Scream’ finale caller was involved in one Season 2 death

zap2it.com/2016/08/scream-finale-caller-involved-one-season-2-death-which-one/

'You will never feel safe again. '
"You will feel safe again. "
Was really dumb, there is nothing suspicious about this

Who died this season?

Eli
Brooke's Dad
Zoe
Haley
Seth Branson
Hotel guy
Jake

anyone else?

Out of those, Kieran definitely did Eli, Brooke's Dad, and Jake. Almost certainly did Haley and probably did hotel guy. So that leaves either Zoe or Branson?

last episode also revealed that emma looks stupid as fuck when running

Hotel guy and Branson were the same killer since the bodies were found together.

>Almost certainly did Haley
actually haleys death was the only one that made me being a bit unsure about kieran being the killer since he was on the dancefloor during the killing then haleys death happened and just a bit later cuts back to kieran still being there

did they fug?

>hey! who the fuck said you could wear my mask!? I'll show you what it means to Scream 5
What did he mean by this?

>series ends with a movie
i'd be alright with this

>Kieran loved Piper
>Kieran dug up Piper's body
Huh, I really don't want to think about the things he probably did to it.

tbqh if they end it with the special and it feels like the ending, i will be okay. If it continues i will be happy

1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > TV s.2 > TV s.1

>3 above anything
1>>>>> s2 >2 >4 > s1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>4 above everything
2 > 1 > 3 = Season 2 > Season 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4

>3 above anything
1>>>>> s2 >2 >4 > s1 >>>>>>>>>>>>literal shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ur mom>>>>>>>>

Just stop this meme and enjoy them all for what they are

possible
up in the air

>Sharing the same popcorn.
That's basically third base for them.

5cream

Editing logistics are a crap-shoot with this show, but Haley's death was definitely Kieran, and was actually the one that tipped me off to him being the killer.
Haley smugly talked about how her accomplice was "Somebody I'm seeing" to Emma, clearly implying she was fucking Kieran and being bitchy about it.
There might have been more hints, but honestly I paid more attention during her scenes because I thought she looked fucking gorgeous in that ep

1 > 2 > 4 > TV > 3

Could they have found a tighter t-shirt for Audrey this episode?

yes you do

Probably not.

Is this the first time a Scream killer survived the movie?

someone else noticed.
admittedly I watch her a lot when on screen

Does anyone have a video or something of that moment when Brooke says: "The winner of this is supposed to pick up the trash? I don't wanna win this thing."

The way she delivered that line made me laugh out loud.

On a completely unrelated topic, anyone have a webm of this shot?

yes, but he's gonna get killed in the special for sure

I had my suspicions with Kieran since his character was introduced, so him finally being a killer didn't surprised me, but I feel Audrey still had something to do with her girlfriend's death back in season 1. Audrey was on the phone with her and she lured her to the place where she died. That can't be a coincidence.
Audrey is still best girl

1>4>>>>>Trash>the rest of the series

Ill take real Scream (aka the movies) over "Scream in name only" (aka the show) any day of the week. 3 and 4 are interchangeable to me, both mediocre but I find them entertaining.

The show is just all around dull with only fleeting moments of real entertainment or narrative value. I watch it because there is nothing else on in the summer and its a fine enough, if not generic, slasher show but it doesn't hold a candle to any of the movies.

seconding

I can't imagine why...

>tfw Noah

in slo mo please

3 was painfully bad. it's very obvious it wasn't written by the original writers. It was literally a cash grab, the show actually took some of 5 (that never happened) and used it, that's why Piper was the killer because Gale would have been 5cream's killer

That's nice.
Real nice.

can these just be the leads?

How does one watch Scream After Dark?

There was a second killer independent of Kieran, who killed at least one person this season according to the makers. That's who was on the phone at the end.

it's my dick in a bex

I wish

>I'm a REAL TRUE sweam fan!

You stay away, she's mine.

>Sup Forums will never produce a The Morgue like podcast..
why even live?

>all the new characters not wearing sunglasses
What did they mean by this?

Zoe has them in her hair

>not sharing

how did the police knew it wasn't audrey and emma? they are suddenly suddenly not suspects anymore even if they just got caught with a gun and kieran looks like he is the hostage.

Does a morgue like podcast even exist?

It's literally impossible that Kieran didn't do Zoe considering how it was set up in relation to Noah's capture so well.

Branson and Hotel Guy were killed at the same time and used to try and get Emma and Eli fucked over.

Haley is the only one that he doesn't fit with going by things that played into his plan unless Hotel Guy and Branson were burned in the same house as Emma and Eli by pure coincidence.

Unless Brandon James was the actual one who saved them from the cops at the start of this last episode, and Kieran just had to play along.

Eli called them and told them everything

Eli said he called the cops and said it was Kieran after he left him for dead.

Eli called the police and told them it was Kieran

that's a nice butt

why would they believe him? what if Eli was their accomplice and let them kill him to frame Kieran?

Someone post Haley pics plox

That would be interesting

>What makes you so different from your character Emma?
>"I WOULD NOT STILL BE IN LAKEWOOD!"

scream after dark is pretty funny desu

Got me there bud. It's an MTV show.

no

cutest girl

Also wondering this.

I think the cops would have handled it differently but it would have amounted to the same resolution. Especially considering Acosta seemed to be on the fence about Emma and Audrey the whole time.

it is

someone please answer this

is this show actually any good compared to to the movies or are you fags just in it for the "muh cuties"?

is it better than scream queens?

true crime and horror movie podcasts? yes ofc there are. google is your friend

Jake had a knife in the heart and survived so maybe he made it

The cop in the finale. Kieran was at the arrest site when they drove away so it would probably be hard for him to get in front of the cop car to get them off the road.

Better than Scream 3, 4 and Scream Queens, but worse than Scream 1 and 2.

qt booties

I fucking know it was Kieran, rip my boy eli

Kieran is 100% dead in the Hallloween special isn't he?

My favs

What the fuck. I just finished with the finale and it was so, so bad. The writers dropped the ball so hard. It was obviously Kieran but I was hoping for the second killer reveal or at least more of the main characters to die. It sucked big time. Audrey, Emma or Brooke should have been killed. LITERALLY NO ONE DIED EXCEPT FOR FUCKING ELI. What a joke.

Fucking D R O P P E D

>I only like shows if they kill off the entire cast constantly

>a show about teenagers getting stalked and killed

Two whole seasons and the core group is still there. It's bad writing.