ITT: We pretend to be /r/Music

Foo Fighters - The Pretender [alternative rock]

Daily reminder that the first Foo Fighters album was actually good

I like to listen to kpop

forgot to mention that I wasn't trying to be reddit when I said this

Dark Side of the Moon is the greatest indie rock album of all time.

Wewuz Kang - Ayo U Be Sayin [Hip Hop/Rap]

Quality thread OP

Role playing as dad rockers doesn't have much comedic potential under this premise

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. It only encourages what it attempts to make fun of.

Heheh, yeah... pretend...
yeah...

who gives a single shit faggot

Vibe on good chum!

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody [Progressive Rock] [Experimental]

AC/DC - Back in Black [Hard rock]

We did it reddit!

kek

Just listened to my favorite album of all time: OK Computer, can I get some karma (police), bros?

Ok Computer, don't be a Paranoid Android. Here's an upboat :)

Radiohead - Creep (Live) [Tom York Bombs on Purpose xD]

Queen does have some really good shit tho. Even though they're normie-shit at this point, it really isn't their fault. They have a lot of fun and interesting songs that are pretty out there

Death Grips - Money Store [Experimental Innovative Future Hip-Hop]

The Beatles-octopus garden[dad rock]

>Gah, reddit is such trash! I hate them!
>I know! Let's talk about them every day and pretend to be them in an epic thread! :^)

I can't even blame this on summer, you faggots have an unhealthy obsession with leddit. It's pretty pathetic. inb4 t. redditor

So I've been spying on mu a bit and skimming
They mention and talk about Reddit a lot! Glad we can be friendly with other similar music forums :)

Sup Forums has also the same shit taste as reddit despite roleplaying as ancient roman upperclass.

This is Sup Forums, not reddit

GALILEO FIGARO MAGNIFICOOOOOOOO
hahahahahahahahahaha! :)

t. redditor that says inb4 t. redditor

on the front page right now

>Kid Cudi - Pursuit of Happiness [Hip Hop/Rap] - [04:56]
>Dethklok - Murmaider [Melodic Death Metal] - [03:19]
>Bjork - Army of Me [Experimental Rock] - [03:55]
>The Smiths - Big Mouth Strikes Again [ alternative ] 1986 - [03:10]
>TV On The Radio - "Wolf Like Me" [Alternative Rock] - [04:35]
>Tyler, the Creator - Yonkers [Hip Hop/Rap] - [03:06]
>Alice in Chains - Rain When I Die [Grunge] (1992) - [06:02]
>Television - Marquee Moon [Punk] - [10:41]
>Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You [Country] - [03:20]
>Father John Misty - Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings [Indie rock] - [03:11]
>INXS - New Sensation [Alternative Rock/New Wave] (1988)

like half of these are Sup Forumscore and the other, more mainstream half is perfectly fine.

Wow! everything is the same!

blink-182 - I Miss You [punk f*ckin rock]

Oasis - Champagne Supernova [Rock Gods]

To be fair, the proper comparison would be r/indieheads not r/music

It's important to note that out of all of those threads, Kid Cudi has 15,000 upvotes, while the rest have less that 150

Am I the only one who thinks [insert the most atypical safe and inoffensive statement that everyone agrees with already here]?

Ok faggots I'll put it bluntly: everyone who post in these kinds of threads is a fucking idiot, not an """""ironic""""" idiot, an actual idiot who can be compared to persons who actually browses plebbit.

>inb4 no fun allowed.
If you weren't so stupid you would know that plebbitors no longer manifest their retardness directly. They have instead decided to post their true views in an ""ironic"" light which frees them from criticism. These kinds of threads do nothing but normalize plebbithought which will eventually be taken seriously.
Masturbating in public and announcing to the world that you are masturbating is still public masturbation.
This is like how Sup Forumssters started using jokingly tumblr lingo (saying "sweety" and using emoticons). Now this terminology is used in a serious manne. Sure if you pointed it directly they would still say they are being ""ironic"", but I'm 99% sure that this language is being used subconsciously.
Plebbit in a similar manner is the ultimate monstrosity of a disease. It can't be countered in any way and its mere mention spreads it even further.
So if don't want to lower the already low quality of Sup Forums stop invoking this beast, faggots.

Nice reddit spacing, aalewis

Queen is just zolo for people that don't listen to much music.

>reddit spacing
>meme philosophy guy image and le trash can meme
You're not much better than them Geronimo

youre the guy who didn't like the "underrated" post elsewhere arent you

Imagine bein this autistic

U2 are literally the worst band ever am I right guys

You weren't trying, but you sure as hell succeeded.

Imagine being a nervous virgin in a filthy dark room; thinking that he is above normalfags because he browses ununironically Sup Forums. You're probably chuckling to yourself right now, thinking that you just BTFO'd with one line someone who wrote longer that your attention span. You probably think that you're hot shit; that you are above regular methods of subversion of thought.
Hate to break it to you, but you are not someone so ununununironically clever that you can just pretend that you have the authority to post a shitty reply because my point of view is self demonstratively false/autistic. The same patterns that define facebook, plebbit and other normalfaggy media are emerging here on Sup Forums and just because you expose them """"""ironically"""""" doesn't mean that they aren't shit. Literally every political movement in the history of humanity became garbage the instant it started to simplify its doctrine to include more people. Like I said, plebbit is a virus and it spreads not only by acceptance but also by rejection.
What did OP hope to accomplish with this thread? To show the ways plebbit speaks so that we may call it out? To mock plebbit without having to write 500 pages on why it is fractally wrong on every dimension? No he probably just saw a similar thread on this or another board. The thread that inspired OP was also probably inspired by a similar thread. If we go on, I can guarantee that at the origin of this pointless retard pretending contest, we'll see an insecure redditor who wanted to spread his disease without being called out.
Now fuck off.

Hey, you're pretty good at this!

So what should I listen to besides Queen?
And what is Zolo? It seems to be some fun, quirky genre. Any suggestions that really stand out?

Is anyone else [age under 18] and listens to [generic dad rock band from the 80s] and not [popular act from today]?

Not gonna lie, that was me. I mean, I was right, but I've moved on from dad rock to even better music. I'm saying this unironically btw. So suck my dick

EDIT: Wow! Thanks for the gold, kind stranger.

eek barbadurkle somebodys gonna get laid in college

Toto - Africa

I """"""""unironically"""""""" agree with you my dude

Shitposting aside, this guy. Threads like this lower the quality of the board and you should feel bad for participating.

Pleb incarnate

>Sup Forums
>quality
how are you going to lower something that doesn't exist?

heh how bout an upboat for old gil, ya wouldnt leave me high and dry would ya?

haha you called yourself an idiot
wait

I'm not into the whole "Reddit pleb xD" meme but if you seriously think this is true you need to go see /r/music for yourself.

I'm tired of people saying they were born in the wrong generation. There's plenty of good music today. Gorillaz, Death Grips, Arcade Fire, the list goes on and on.

i agree, but one thing: i'm doing this being fully aware i'm bringing reddit culture to this board. there exists nothing worse than Sup Forums culture, becoming basically reddit would be a noticeable improvement.

>eating literal shit is okay if your standards are low enough

r/music is terrible, r/indieheads is much better

Fuck off back there

[pun]

username checks out!

t. Redditor

Reddit is the imgur frontpage with lyrics.

this is literally Sup Forums though

>Dave Brubeck-Take 5 [Jazz]
>Miles Davis-So What [Jazz]

Muse - Dig Down [Progressive rock]

Sure. Have some gold, m'lady. I want everyone to be fitter happier.

>Aphex twin-A2[Techno]

Is green day todays most important band?

american idiot what a classic guys

>>inb4 Exhausted.

There are tons of threads where it's just people typing out lyrics from different albums, if anything this is far more creative

Kill yourself and then listen to music because even in death you're a pleb

Can we all agree indieheads > Sup Forums > r/music ???

You realize they even take charts from Sup Forums right?

no

No nothing reddit does will be superior to here

The non cancerous portion of this website. Hang yourself.