Hey I'm new to Sup Forums what's the fastest way to kill myself

hey I'm new to Sup Forums what's the fastest way to kill myself

Ever been in love?

suicide

douse yourself in gasoline and light a match

Since you didn't specify any regulations of money and resources i'd say you sit on an atomic bomb as it explodes.
There's probably faster things i can't think of right now.

tie yourself to a dragster and crash into a wall

love is some shit hollywood made up

3 x paracetmol

love someone who doesnt love you back

Inject a marijuana

xanax/sleepers and acohol

idk what that is but if I swallow this whole bottle of klonopin can I finally be the real slim shady

Fastest way? Killed by death. It's also 100% efficient, doesn't cause eternal bleeding either.

Stay on this site

Get married

Racecar

racecaR

Nitrogen asphyxiation; it doesn't kill you that quickly, but it does seem to be the most comfortable option

WELL, Normally 100% Nitrogen will do the job quickly and painlessly if you are lookimg for an easy way out, You could evem order some Nembutal from mexico the likes.

Hell there are plenty ways, Personally I am dying with either Nitrogen or Nembutal purely for the painless amd quick factor? Because fuck dying frome a bad illness or withering away in a hospice or old age home, Thats not how going to go, My sincere advice is to at least live a good life amd only when you know wotj certainty that you will be dying naturally soon and want to avoid the suffering part, Nitrogen or Nembutal is the way to go.

Now you also got to ask yourself, am I the evil one for supplying this information, Or is OP the evil one for following said advice.

it's like everyone on Sup Forums wants to die, it's so romantic

Rocketship

pihstekcoR

>MFW no sadboy BF to keep hanging on for

stick a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger

support israel on /pol

get that shotgun game like curt cobain