are these actually good, or just memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yDNL137JDhE
youtube.com/watch?v=Fhhbua6ELxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only watched Shaun of the Dead and it was awful

Rather watch Shaun the Sheep

haven't seen world's end but watch the other two

Worlds End wasn't great. The other two are outstanding.

Hot fuzz is GOAT. Shaun of the dead is great but it's lost a little bit of its charm over the years. Only seen a bit of worlds end. Didn't like it. Didn't have the atmosphere the first two had

Hot Fuzz is genius

Shaun is a lot of fun
world's end is a pile of shit
hot fuzz is somewhere in between

All 3 are great.

hot fuzz > world's end > shaun

Never will i fucking watch Shaun of the dead because unfunny assholes won't stop repeating bullshit about drinking Winchesters or whatever the fuck and waiting for things to blow over.

It doesn't even sound fucking funny the first time, why does everyone repeat it? Waiting for things to blow over is just a normal thing people do sometimes.

Watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=yDNL137JDhE

That meme died like 4 years ago user, do you go on 9gag and keep running into it or something?

You realize that you're autistic, right? That's why you've never touched a titty.

For you

Haven't seen World's End but the other two are allright, definetly worth watching if you want some 'comfy' 'fun'.

the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa

You realize that memes and copypasta aren't a thing anymore, right? They haven't been since 2010.

I cringed. What a loser

First two are good, great even.

World's End is a piece of shit film with a terrible ending.
>defeat the aliums with an existential crisis

Would work, except you have to be a depressed fucking Blimey to get it. As an upstanding citizen of America who proudly partakes in Capitalism, it was total bullshit. First half is pretty funny though.

world's end felt super redundant. it's almost like an evil dead II-style quasi-remake of shaun of the dead, but not as natural a progression as the evil dead series.

shaun is kino and hot fuzz is stretched a little thin but still good.

Pasta.

These movies are good. Shaun of the Dead = Hot Fuzz > World's End.

Who the fuck is Shaun the Sheep?

Judge Shaun as a romcom. It's the best romcom there is.

You realize that there's autistic girls, right? Autistics touch autistic titty.

>he didn't watch the best movie of last year

Shaun of the Dead is a good movie.
Hot Fuzz is a great movie
The World's End starts off a really good movie and then gets kind of boring when the genre shift happens halfway in.

Shaun is lame but Hot Fuzz is great.

Sounds like you wanted the ayy lmaos to win m8

Shaun of the Dead = Hot Fuzz = The World's End

All three movies are great.

SotD is enjoyable if you like zombie movies. Hot Fuzz is great. World's End is meh.

I saw the Lobster

I saw The Force Awakens

Shaun of the dead is good. The other two arent. Hot fuzz is actually just a shitty wicker man knockoff comedy.

literally the only acceptable comment

Hot Fuzz is literally just a shitty version of The Wicker Man.

I thought the Wicker Man was a shitty Wicker Man knockoff comedy.

>incorrect spelling and punctuation on posters
Fucking disgusting

>knockoff
You Anus

Suck a cunt m80 Hot Fuzz is the best one within miles.

I'm not talking about the BEEEEZ version. I'm talking about the real one with Christopher Lee.

Haven't seen that yet. Are there reason to watch it aside from Christopher Lee?

Appropriate

>british cop from the city investigates a village with a missing person
>turns out the entire town was in on it

Yep, that's The Wicker Man. Throw in the fat bloke and add in a gun fight where LITERALLY NO ONE DIES and you have a shitty comedy.

Gun fights where no one dies like Tropic Thunder are a huge waste of time for fucking 8 year olds to enjoy. People have to die or I'm not satisfied.

>tfw Shaun of the pegg tried to get people hyped for a 3rd season of Spaced and literally 10 people got excited for it

All 3 films are fucking trash and so was his shit sitcom

>things must adhere to my specific taste, otherwise they aren't good!
You sound like the fucking 8 year old

Yes, it's excellent and short enough for even a young person. It also has strong pagon vs catholic themes and pagan folk music.

I'd also like to add that Moonrise Kingdom also has obvious homage to Wicker Man.

>set on an island
>the animal masks
>the next years harvest

You're posting a picture of a woman who plays video games of a living, why should i take your opinion seriously?

Haha, look mom, they're shooting guns at each other! How cool is that! Mom would freak if she knew I was watching this!

My mom bought me Platoon, Saving Private Ryan, and Commando for my 8th birthday. I can't stand that no death gunfight bullshit.

>i dont like your reaction image and that is the only argument that i have

Fucking hell.....

What argument?

Story?

This

So shaun of the pegg went on some charity show a few years ago doing some bantz with the woman who is on Spaced, he announced "why didnt we do a 3rd season of Spaced?" A small group of children cheered, he didnt get any more responses so he walked of the stage. Start rumours about filming but no one cared

ITT: People who couldn't handle Worlds End not having a happy ending so they hate it because of hurt fee fee's.

>I am literally traumatized
Good to know

the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa

nu male detected

I'm sorry your single mother helicoptered her lil babby boi

So british people like negro comedies?

I thought World's End had a pretty satisfying ending desu, the whole theme was that Simon Pegg's character wasn't meant for the boring old real world and thrived in chaos to the point where he denied what would essentially be a utopia for humanity, albeit a willpower-deprived robotic facsimile, on the basis that he would rather be around anarchy, uninhibited and uncontrolled.

They are all good. At worlds end is really underrated.

Hot Fuzz is decent.
You may disregard the rest.

Thats not the plot of the movie moron.

There was no missing person. It was a series of murders.

they're pretty good, but I feel like World's end got stuck in development for too long, it didn't seem quite so timely when it came out, and it had that particular scent of re-shoots.

same difference moron

the girl is assumed murdered

this looks fucking retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=Fhhbua6ELxo