I paid 400 bucks for this, did I get ripped off?

I paid 400 bucks for this, did I get ripped off?

That better be a collectors pony doll, else you've been ripped off hard. It's even unpacked reducing the value further.

do we get a 100$ gift card to Target if we guess how many ounces is in the jar

I mean I really can't tell quality without smoking but it looks like dense nugs of sweetness. Looks like a pound or more to me so 400 is probably only a little on the high side. Unless that jar is vastly smaller than it looks.

Yeah, give it a try.

Fucking hell, I knew the deal was too good to be true.

There's a keyboard key visible in the corner to compare to scale.

I lied guys, I actually grew this myself. First time growing, just wanted to post about it because I've been told it was really good quality for a first timer.

It's around 350grams total. Cheese strain generic, grown with organic products only (Bio bizz). I don't smoke weed, gives me anxiety, but I've been told by friends that it tastes really good and the smell is superb.

So, you guys would actually smoke my weed? Looks decent, yes?

I am trying to make extremely high quality weed, it's kinda fun to grow this plant even if I don't smoke it.

350g for $400, that's a ridiculously good deal, I just payed $250 for 28g

grow but dont smoke, whut?

yeah, it seems to be weed.

sorry mate

I have friends that smoke and I really enjoy the growing/learning and applying process so I like to do it. I tried weed a couple times but it makes me super anxious and disassociated, it's really not for me...

I didn't pay for it, friend. It's my own batch. Well, I did pay for the lights and grow kit plus nutrients. Cost me around 500Dollars total.

I thought that was lettuce for a second.

It's devil's lettuce

Looks good.

Hey faggot, what's your deviantart

It's Cheese smelling lettuce.
Don't have any, still learning the process. I don't want to be the stereotypical cringe pone artist.

Understandable. Can I ask though, why ponies? I used to be into it back in season 1-2 but the fanbase became so cancer I just kind of deleted it from my brain, as have most users.
What keeps you pointed in the direction of mlp?

shit bud, you got ripped off on quality looks slightly immature ..........yep you got ripped

Depends on his location and how much he got.
How much /g and is it legal where you live?

IP-backtracking by DEA? What's that?

Are you stupid. A pound of sees for 400 would be deal of the century if it's quality. I'm a care giver (grow their weed) for a bunch of sick people. I charge $300usd/ounce $4000usd/pound

but its not quality

nice quads. also it does look good. great coloration, and doesn't appear to be too messy. good job keeping the buds together. however the real fun kicks in once you start grafting your best crops together to make better ones.

>What keeps you pointed in the direction of mlp?

It's what got me started, but it's not all I plan to do. For the last 4 months I've actually just been doing fundamental grinding with Scott Robertson's book so I can master perspective. Right now, my current project is to transfer the plans of a house and draw it to perspective.

In the future, I would like to explore pony themes though. I just like the vibes of a world full of adventures, magical and awesome looking castles to be honest. I don't really watch the show anymore, but I still like the memories I guess. Did you use to draw ponies?

The stuff I grow is. Here's a screenshot of a pic cuz the dile it to large.

400 for a pound of crappy weed is still a good deal. You could now shatter or was from it.

yes
usa? legal legal? not legal . right legal is when you can plant self and buy where you want and sell who you want and no mass restriction .
than you can buy this for 20-30 dollars
or buy seeds and make it self
you have dictatorship in usa and politicians rip you

my english have a weed accident

Where I live it is a grey area, there's no laws against it as long as I don't sell it.
What's bad about it? Any advise is welcome, really trying to make really good stuff

That sounds fun, can't wait to save up a bit more to try different stuff out. I read that using some auxiliary MH lights during growth gives the buds more trykomes due to the plant wanting to defend itself from the UV radiation. Gotta give that a try.

Learn about topping. Huge yield increase once you get get. Also buy quality strains. Moneybush, Kilimanjaro, Maui wowy, are good easy strains with good yields.

Also your nutrients are super important. And investing 2-3 grand in hydro is a good investment. Your plants will grow and be ready to harvest faster so you can do more grows a year

Grow quicker

No I cant' draw for shit but I loved mlp fanart. Your stuff looks pretty good though, I wish you the best of luck in your pursuit.

I bought the Marijuana Bible, currently going through it to learn as much as possible. I wish I could go hydro but for now I don't have the budget. Do you guys have Bio Bizz over there? I prefer using organic, I get told the buds taste a lot better that way and I prefer quality over quantity to be honest.

What do you use?

Thanks friend, I wish you good luck too.

I use this stuff called nectar of the gods. It's a bit pricy but but I have a seen a seriously noticeable difference In bud size and crystals. Yield is also bigger. Worth every cent.

Where the fuck do you live if you have to invest 2-3 grand in hydro system? Here in Finland, where everything is taxed to the roof and generally pretty expensive you can get full system with air ventilation, hydro etc for 1-2 grand.

I have an electric controller that automates nutrient distribution, flushing, lights, Misting, temperature, humidity, Also measures and controls c02 and sends updates to my phone if anything happens. Also have 2 large grow tents.

It's worth the cost. Here is an average bud from my grows.