Attempt 2 because I'm literally retarded

Attempt 2 because I'm literally retarded.

So recently I decided to deactivate my facebook account because it's cancer. I noticed when searching my name from another account to make sure it was deleted there were ~40k people "talking about this" and thought it was odd considering the name I chose was entirely fictitious and the only existing account on cancerbook. Two days after I deactivate my account I get a text while I'm driving with a "password reset code" and when I can finally stop a search of my account reveals its active again but with no noticeable activity other than the last things I did. Thinking its a glitch I try and log in to my account to re-deactivate it my information no longer works. I try and reset my password but both my number and email have been changed. So I follow google links to the "Report Compromised Account" facebook page and manage to get back into my account by reverting the changes. No new active sessions, no activity besides changing my information, and facebook didn't give me the email or phone number my information was changed too. A search of my name revealed the number of "people talking about this" had spiked by a few thousand in the minutes my account was out of my control.

Needless to say I began the process to totally delete my account soon after and it hasn't been reactivated since. To top it all off the attack was on my birthday!

This seems too fishy to be a random attack. Do you all think a group of someone's has began weaponizing autism against me, or am I just being retarded? Any advice on finding the hacker or making certain this doesn't happen again? There was a LOT of sensitive information and media on my account & needless to say this has me extremely worried as no single human could ever stop 40,000 other humans in a real life scenario.

You're probably being gang stalked right now.

full name or link

I mean yeah probably. Think it has anything to do with all the info I posted about that professor that bashed that guys head in with a bikelock?

they are waiting outside your door, just waiting to enter you in the backdoor

As I stated the page is marked for deletion witch means there's no way to access it short of logging back in. Wouldn't do you any good.

>People talk about me
>Won't post my name

Yeah, mang

My name on was Reshi Sevin, although again I don't see what good it will do as that's not even my actual name, or anyone's actual name.

"no results found"
liar

At least make it funny

stfu nigger pic related

Yeah.

What part of "the account has been marked for deletion" is hard to read/understand?

The part where it doesnt tell me 40000 people are 'talking about this' that you fake fuckers are posting

I understand there is no profile (because it's been marked for deletion) but if you'll direct your attention towards this You'll see what I mean by ~40k. Why would 40 thousand people be talking about something that I supposedly made up 30 minutes ago?

Yeah I know about all that. But it doesnt tell me that 40k people are talking about it. Which is why I called you a liar.

Leave the warhammer crew out of this

I even just made an account to see if maybe it was because I wasn't logged in. Still nothing. So I'm still calling bullshit

What could I possibly gain from making this shit up? Want me to get screen shots of the emails from facebook?

If you weren't making it up wouldnt we also be seeing '40k people talking about this'??

proof.jpg

We are not doubting you having an account. We doubt 40k people talk about your account, you dense fucker.

I would think so but facebook does a lot of things differently on a by user basis. I don't know why it says what it says, but this is probably the one thing I've ever posted here that's rooted firmly in truth.

Thanks for the recovery code faggot I just got in lol what a retard

But he wasnt signed in because his account was deleted so tehre is no 'user basis'

is it real

take it like a man op

I don't know what to tell you. I'll search from another phone and post a picture of the results there? Maybe a local thing? I don't fucking know anons.

Can't get into my account to delete.
A few months ago my email was blowing up with all these Mexicans adding me as a friend. When I looked into it my p/w had been changed - but no worries user, just identify these pictures of folks YOU posted.
Needless to say, I incorrectly identified the Juans, Marias and Hectors.
So I can't get in to get out.

Yeah he has like 300,000 messages all death threats from people apparently pissed off about what he said about the teacher

Okay so a search from my other phone revealed the same results. It's not the final results page that gives you the number, it's the suggested search option on mobile.

Nice shop dude

jk

Why don't you like log in and see what people are saying about you? LOL

No I don't. Stop trying to help me lie when I'm not lying to begin with. I got 0 backlash from the teacher thing and that was forever ago when everyone was sluthing the shit out.

Because even when I'm logged in I can't see any of the shit. Like nothing short of stupid fucking memes I get tagged in occasionally or family photos.

weird maybe the jew zuck is onto you

This is the work of Elon Musk if I've ever seen it

There's an actual page on facebook that lets you log in and revert new changes using old information. Just search "Report hacked facebook account" and it should be the first or second link provided. That's what I did.

Tried that - requires me to log in to report.
Can't log in to account because I don't know who the the Mexicans are in the pictures.
Thanks for replying btw - I don't know what to do as I can't actually speak to anyone from FB.

THIS is the work of Zuckerberg. I had something similar happen and the way I got around it was entirely luck. Do you have any old devices with an active session possibly?

>Do you have any old devices with an active session possibly?

No.
Honestly m8 amazed that I can't just chat with "FB customer service" about this - I can't even complain to a human rep, let alone report a problem with their product.

They also no longer have a functioning BBB number so there's literally no way to do anything at all with them. If I had the strength to care it would be infuriating.

Fuck it - am going on a 6 state killing spree.

WITNESS ME!!!

Someone had to make that joke.
I'm glad it was you