Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing PS3 and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i gf?

Have a good personality, don't be a fuckig asshole, and don't go after 10/10 just look for a girl who you connect with then make a move. It's really simple, I'm ugly as fuck and I still got a girlfriend, you just need to really connect with a girl and things will fall into place

Important thing, how old are you with that shit on yo face?

> Exacto
> Don't try any "nice" guy stuff or Beta/Alpha nonsense or any PUA mumbo-jumbo. Make friends see if the chemistry is there if not a friend who's a girl will help you meet other girls

> Go to DRs about acne

Buy a PS4

I'm saving that pic and posting it everywhere because that's so fucking true kek

get fucking accutane

Clear up your face. I had a similar problem in my early twenties, and used isopropyl alcohol on my face daily to clean it. Hurts like hell, but it cleared my face up after a few months.

treat your acne or wait 20 years

faggot

this fucker doesnt answer the core question.

> HOW OLD ARE YOU

i am 20.

>Not going out
>Not having a girlfriend

Shouldn't you have some money to get something newer to play on? At least get a PS4. Jesus.

Get out the fucking house in to fresh air, develop some outdoor hobbies like hiking, etc, and watch that shit vanish as it's exposed to sun and fresh air.

wash your face every night and morning w soap and water

Is it true that becoming vegan you lose acne?

you go to a fucking derm and get accutane and live with the shitty scarring

Acne meds
Wash your pillow case
Try different soaps for sensitive skin
Eat less sugar
Work out
Try to build yourself up instead of isolating yourself from the world.

That's not like acne problem is uncurable by now. It's acne not some kind of rare weird genetic desease. In what kind of third world country are you living?

> had acnee
> went to dermatologist
> gave me 2 creams to alternate
> ???
> problem solved

fucking retard

This is a simple solve user.
Do not get acutane. Acutane is vitamin A, which the human body can't process.
Vitamin A is what clears it. However, it's so dangerous that you need constant blood tests while on it.
Beta Carotene is a natural version of vitamin A, and can be processed by the body.
Buy some. Take 4 gel caps every day. After about 10 days, it'll clear all the shit out of your skin. After that, take 2 every day.
Your skin will be crystal clear from then on.
Stop eating shit also. Your skin reflects your diet.
This is honest advice from someone who had bad acne. I've perfect skin now.
Trust me user. I know your feels.
This works.

Eat a plant based diet, lots of water Will fix it in a short amount of time

newfags still replying to this after the 348348th time it's posted

You know "newfag" since last week and that's because you googled it on knowyourmeme. stfu

doesnt make you a newfag to post solid advice even when you know its bait, because people come to these threads with similar (though less exaggerated and hopeless) problems

Youve posted this shit before and we all gave you lots of different advice which you ignored. Drink bleach and never come to Sup Forums again

Eat an alkalized diet, and your skin will clear the fuck up. Trust me.

AS a guy who went through that, one of the best things I was told by an old dermatologist is this:

1. When you go to bed, wash with water as hot as you can stand it, and a mild soap. Every night, don't miss one.

2. Change your pillow case every 1-2 days. This will absorb the oils while you sleep. If you can't do this, sleep with a towel around your pillow. (Not practical for me because the towel kept falling off, but hey, safety pins.)

3. Wash your face at least once during the day. Yes, it sucks having to carry a facecloth in a ziplock bag with you, but pimples suck more.

For me, I was clear in 4 weeks without meds, but sometimes you need meds for the boost.

Good luck.

What the fuck how can you still have acne you're 20

this thread again...