Is Finn Wolfhard the Edwin Booth of his generation?

Is Finn Wolfhard the Edwin Booth of his generation?

No he's the Brendan Fraser of today

I dunno but that guy who plays Horndog Steve could totally play Q in a Star Trek The Next Generation reboot.

But she isn't pretty. Why would he text her? His career is the one that's taking off.

is it fo reals?

>10 cents has been deposited into your account

IT'S REAL

You do realise you could just name one of your friends that contact and text them right?

Just look at Pam from The Office. They're out of touch with reality; they think pretend relationships constitute real ones.

>This one example outweighs every other example

Someone already said it's fake. Why wpuld anyone put time and energy to generate a meme like that is beyond me and yet it happed.

Some finnfags are ugly bullies desu

>Why wpuld anyone put time and energy to generate a meme like that is beyond me and yet it happed.
Because it was funny.

no bully finn pls. He's only a baby boy.

I mean he's 12 so whoever did it, created a meme to indirectly ''bully' a 12 yo kid

...i'll never get Sup Forums

There's nothing wrong with bullying stupid kids.

come on, he's stupid because of what? He's just a typical kid actor and not even that popular. Why would anyone waste his time to make mean memes is beyond me. Unless the creator was 12 him/herself too

Look at his dumb face.

His dumb face makes him more money at age 13 then you've probably made in your life.

Actually, I doubt that. I've been working since I was 14, make good money now, and his resume is real short right now. Kid actors in the roles he's starred in so far don't make as much as you might think they do.

Oh fuck off, he has a typical slightly-wonky child face. With time his features will become more alligned and fitting or he will turn into ayy lmao - but for now he looks like a normal cute kid. Anyway even if you think his face is dumb, making memes to bully a kid for a stupid reason like that is pretty fucking dumb too, desu

A kid's dumb face is plenty good reason to bully him.

>he's actually jealous of a 12 yo kid

I'm off now, farewell Sup Forums

Poor reading comprehension on your part.

If you don't reply to this post, you are acknowledging that I win.

>real

DELET THIS

he looks more like bailey jay to me desu

It just seems to be pretty obvious you have some issue with the kid besides his dumb face. Normal person would acknowledge dumb face and move on instead of making memes, especially directed at a child. Now, memes for keks are usually made of famous people, and this kid is such an nonentity that the only logical reason why would anybody make a meme of him is
>becuase he/she is jealous of some aspect of his person, money, fame, whatever
>a Milie fag and has pain in the ass that he got to snog her
>holds a personal grudge
There must be some logic behind this meme, and because keks value is very low, I assume there is another reason because otherwise why even waste time.

I just don't get it, or maybe Sup Forums is crazier place than I thought

I have bullied countless kids because of their dumb faces.

well then I have nothing more to say I guess

That's what I thought.