The whole world HATES Trump

The whole world HATES Trump

Daily reminder that the majority of all people polled (except Russians) prefer Clinton over Trump: Germans, Israelis, Japanese, Brits, Canadians, Australians...

Look, Burgers, these are countries that actually LIKE you, it's not like we wish you any ill, we want to be friends with you...

It's like when you want to go out and nine of ten friends tell you that this orange tie looks shit with the color of your pink shirt ... maybe you should listen.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/poll-most-israelis-think-next-us-president-whoever-that-is-will-be-better-than-obama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gonna take the bait here. Israelis prefer Trump.

>people in leftist Europe prefer a leftist over a right winger
>$0.02 has been deposited into your bank account. Thank you for helping out the Never Trump™ Super PAC!

As for which of the leading candidates, Trump or Clinton, would be better for Israel, 42% said Clinton, with Trump trailing behind at 34%. The rest did not have an opinion.

While a majority (68%) held a more favorable view of Clinton, more believed a president Trump would get along better with Netanyahu.

timesofisrael.com/poll-most-israelis-think-next-us-president-whoever-that-is-will-be-better-than-obama/

Worry about Merkel destroying your country.
We will worry about ours.
Thanks

>Worry about Merkel destroying your country.

Merkel doesn't destroy our country.
The real world isn't like your memes on the internet.

We don't LIKE you. You fucks are ruining an entire continent and have the gall to tell us what is good for us? Lol get fucked, Mohammed

>Merkel doesn't destroy our country.
How the mighty have fallen

Even Japan and Australia ask you to "Stop!" tho, because we all just want your best.

>The real world isn't like your memes on the internet.

K, Mohammad.

I don't care if you lIke me or not Achmed.

>shitskin thinks he knows what's "best"

K, Mohammad.

Isn't Sup Forums against fedorafags?

and europe is utterly fucked as a result of leftism
if we had trump, we wouldn't be in so much shit with rapefugees taking over society

Shut up, cancer.
you don't belong here.
I m glad knowing not every germans share your cucked point of view.

>the majority of brainwashed leftist cucks prefers an establishment bitch they know nothing about
>but the media said that other guy is literally Hitler

Yea fuck off shill.
Besides, why should the US give a single fuck what we think?

I wouldn't like Trump either if I was from a leech country.

DEUTCHLAND, JA!

The Japanese don't hate Trump that much.
They think he is right on immigration, they only dislike him because he's going to make them pay for their defense, something that Abe is probably fine with.

That's a little bit disappointing, desu.

Objectively, Cruz would have been the best for us.

No one cares about your opinion! We are voting for him because we don't want the rape epidemic you have. We don't want sharia law. Fucking cuck bitch, also you may like us but we fucking hate you. I hope trump exits nato so you all can be purged by Russia

Some people here in Sweden likes him, it's just that we're eurokeks who wouldn't admit such a thing in public.

DEUTCHLAND DEUTCHLAND UNTER ALLES!

you guys are currently the most cucked nation in the world, followed by england and france

I prefer Trump over Clinton. Most Euros do too. Clinton is the Devil

>german
>talking bout Germany

nah Ali, let's keep it real

Based Russia

What about sweden?

Just because a bunch of brainwashed lefty normos think Trump sucks doesn't mean the Yanks shouldn't vote for the guy.

POCCИЯ CBЯЩEHHAЯ HAШA ДEPЖABA

Cancerous faggot. I hope your the first to hang on the day of the rope. It's coming

Of course. If suddenly today china was choosing between a few people for leader, wouldn't you want them to choose the guy that will betray china for personal gain?

Umm I thought love was unconditional.

Go to bed Ahmed.

Don't listen to that hateful minority of shitposters here, Americans: these are the same kind of people who hate you because they still live in the WW2, Cold War era or because they think you're eternal anglo or whatever.

Your real friends who care about you want you to vote Clinton!

>whole world hates Trump

lolk

The whole world outside of the people who are voting or supporting Trump are irrelevant.

>Clinton - easily bought
>Trump - can't be bought
Hmm I wonder what it is that makes Clinton so popular to foreigners.

>We hate Obama
>We want Hillary so we get a 3rd Obama term

Explain this retardation, Israel.

kys

Your glorified vacation will be over very soon ahmed.

You must think you are talking to fellow leftists.

Right wing, and most centrist Americans don't require your hugs. We don't make decisions based on weak desire to be loved. We think, not feel.

Friends don't dump friends because you wear a stupid looking shirt.

Daily reminder that the majority of all people around the world don't even know who the fuck Trump is. The only Russians who would know him are all here in Sup Forums, general public doesn't really follow the race and doesn't give a shit.

>american election
>non american opinions

wew

No one likes Merkel you fucking krautshit, you better not elect her again or I'll beat the shit out of you.

>Right wing

Oh come on, no one here is really a right-winger!

Your biggest hero is gay, Jewish Greek guy who makes jokes about his love for big black cock all the time! No on here unironically hates transgender people, Hispanics or Muslims, etc.

So yes, I encourage you to THINK and not to feel. Don't let some meme-feelings cloud your judgement. THINK and vote Clinton.

Unlike tie fashion, economic and social policy requires some intelligence

We're Americans, faggot. We have not, nor shall we ever, give a flying fuck what any body thinks.

>No on here unironically hates transgender people, Hispanics or Muslims, etc.
Yeah we're all just pretending, Mehmet, you're not actually disliked by everyone.

The rest of the world can eat shit. As a matter of fact, it's GOOD that you're all pissed since it means Trump will put the US first and foremost instead of being a cuck to international politics. Get your own goddamn military, we're doing doing your dirty work.

Why should Americans care about European opinion? Go suck a refugee cock.

Trump confirmed victor due to jewish intervention

>Your biggest hero is gay, Jewish Greek guy who makes jokes about his love for big black cock all the time!

Speak for yourself, Milo is a faggot and potentially a kike subverter as well.

M8 people even asked Putin about Trump during two of his answer sessions. He indirectly supported him and our media somewhat shills for Trump too.

oh please, every candidate is pro-Israel

t. muhammad

I'm not far right. Don't idolize Milo. I see him as a hand grenade, he can take out as many of the far left nuts as possible and I don't expect to get him back. He is just a good tool to get a job done.

I don't care about gays etc. I just think they need to shut up and go about their business like adults.

Liberalism has been killing the west and that is objectively obvious. So even as a centrist I currently lean right.

Outside of all of that. Clinton is a complete fraud. She only wants the job because it gets her clit hard. She is a power mad piece of shit. On top of that she is an unthinking solypsyst. She views everyday people as below her notice. This is not a combination I look for in a chief representative.

Aside from that. The top regions of interest for the US on the global stage at this time are Russia and the Mid East. No leader of those nations will take a female seriously. Because of that she is likely to use the weight of US military to back her far more than a male representative would need to. Elevating the risk that more American lives are lost in foreign wars.

I can go on and on about how shit Clinton is.

>It's like when you want to go out and nine of ten friends tell you that this orange tie looks shit with the color of your pink shirt ... maybe you should listen.

If one out of my nine friends was Putin, I would listen to Putin.

Fuck you, you cuck piece of shit

>Oh look another b8 thread.

Shouldn't you be holding your sister's hair while Mohammad throat fucks her?

All those countries are super cucked, who they think is a good choice must be a bad choice.

Good, I hope the thought of a Trump presidency haunts their dreams.