Grimes

What are Grimes' best songs? I heard one on the radio the other day that I don't think I'd heard before and I want to know what it is...
The only ones who's names I know are Genesis and Oblivion. Has she released any new music recently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w
dailymotion.com/video/x4k3593
mmva.muchmusic.com/vote/
youtube.com/watch?v=spfsdpuvUyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She has like 4 albums

Just search her up on Spotify

Gambang, Rosa, pin, vowels = space and time

what is your interest in these threads? i mean the threads themselves. be honest

thanks for those, but it wasn't any of those. it was really bouncy

I don't have an account

California? Kill V. Maim? if it's on the radio it's probably from her most recent album Art Angels

stop

My best guess would be Kil V Maim.
youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w

Although 'bouncy' is pretty much synonymous with the entirety of her most recent album desu.

>Kill V. Maim
that was it. Thanks bros

:(

Glad to be of help. Skip to around the 50 minute mark for a cool live version:
dailymotion.com/video/x4k3593

Literally every person I've ever met who likes Grimes is a shit bag. She seems overrated too

flesh without blood

why is Sup Forums so obsessed with Grimes? every time I come here there's some thread about her.

Because grimes is pure fashion, and Sup Forums is filled with insecure faggots who don't know the difference between fashion and music

you know Sup Forums. they like the same old shit. so why would they ever be over her?

California
Night music
Pin
World Princess II
Be a body

stop

it wont its just going to keep going on like this every day

sellout

Why does crimes make my penis curious sometimes but not others?

increased heart rate

medieval warfare is almost a year old

it was hyped on here every. day.

have you seen it?

bump

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

no shit

I seriously think these fucking post are made by grimes herself. Fuck you grimes you ugly goblin no one likes your music

i know who all you fuckers are

What the fuck did you just fucking thay about me, you little bitthth? I’ll have you know I never acthually graduated from my clath at McGill Univerthity, and I’ve been involved in numerouth theecret raidth on Sup Forums, and I have over 300 confirmed replieth. I am thelf-trained in muthic and I’m the top artitht in the entire decade. You are nothing to me but jutht another critic. I will wipe you the fuck out with prethithin the liketh of which hath never been theen before on thith Earth, mark my fucking wordth. You think you can get away with thaying that thit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. Ath we thpeak I am contacting my theecret network of waifufagth acroth Sup Forums and your Thpotify Playlitht ith being hacked right now tho you better prepare for the oblivion, maggot. The oblivion that wipeth out the pathetic little thing you call your life in the vivid dream. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, any thread, and I can kill/maim you in over thixteen wayth, and that'th jutht with Halfaxa. Not only am I extenthively thelf-trained in thinging, thongwriting, muthic engineering, record produthing, vithual art, and video directing and editing, but I have acctheth to the entire arthenal of Sup Forums and I will uthe grimefagth to their full extent to wipe your mitherable reply off the fathe of my thread, you little thit. If only you could have known what unholy retributhion your little “clever” comment wath about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the prithe, you goddamn idiot. I will thit experimental dreampop all over you and you will drown in it. Welcome to REALiTi, kiddo.

Thought on being wrong

Top Kek 100% A1 Post.

B...b... but I like her music.

Great link, haven't seen that one. Thanks.

why?

where did it go wrong

She's working on new music. Her latest album was Art Angels, in November 2015. She has 4 albums and 1 EP, so simply preview them and you'll find the song you're looking for. I bet it was Realiti, California or Flesh Without Blood.

someone bullshit me, any reply is good

because grimes is magnetic and makes great music. i can assure you that nobody here would like her if her music was bad or mediocre.

fucking this

>and makes great music
as if this were an objective fact

>Literally every person I've ever met who dislikes Grimes is a shit bag.

it's not objective fact. it's the consensus. if you believe her music is bad, fine. anyone has their own opinion about music.

the thing is that her music is very likeable for a large group of people.

fair enough. thanks for being reasonable.

btw, i found her voice to be obnoxious when i first listened to her albums, but it grew on me. if you asked me then i would say she's very overrated. if you'd ask me now i'd say she's truly amazing. same human (myself), different opinions depending on time.

hm?

And my head keeps spinning
Can't stop having these visions, I gotta get with it

This

Has everyone voted today already?
mmva.muchmusic.com/vote/

Wew she's ugly

not really though

youtube.com/watch?v=spfsdpuvUyQ

oh look a forced meme

do the same autists post these grime threads everyday?

no, but the same autists do posts like this

yes.

Yes

yes

She seems like a fag desu senpai

yes

what happened to her being a witch and having powers? what happened to all that

she still a powerful witch

omg