Member Berries, Remember when America wasn't Russia's btch? I member

Member Berries, Remember when America wasn't Russia's btch? I member

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/michael-flynn-donald-trump-russia-influence/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_R9gVc9ggZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

heh

I miss Obama

Ohh i member, member obama care?

yep, it's good stuff.

Obama will be remembered as one of the best presidents that the US has ever seen.

The correct answer is, With arms flailing and shit coming out of your asshole:

GAAARABABABABLALALALA SHULLARY BRABABABLALALAA MURRICAH GABABABLABABARAAA LUBRULS GRRBABABABABABA

Meanwhile: Donald Trump has demonstrated, in his first four months, that he is unfit for the presidency.

>He improperly attempted to interfere with an FBI criminal investigation
>He requested that Comey "back off" of the Flynn investigation
>He fired Comey after he said no to backing off
>His presidential campaign colluded with a foreign government
>He leaked classified secrets to officials from a foreign enemey government
>He plagiarized speech from 'legally blonde'

A complete and total failure. Anyone who looks at this and thinks otherwise is a moron. The Russians even bragged that they could use Flynn to influence Trump.

cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/michael-flynn-donald-trump-russia-influence/index.html

Fuck that Hussain ex president of yours. I guess now you have not a single country that would welcome you in the mediterranean.

I 'member

Republicans will always "one up" each other.

sad

Trump will be the final nail in their coffin. The party is dying and we're all in the midst of witnessing the undoing of the GOP. The Russian scandal is the proverbial straw that has broken the camel's back.

Hello england

Listen. I don't consider myself personally affiliated with ANY party, but if there was a REAL GOOD republican then I don't see anything wrong with voting conservative. But when your candidate is just purely retarded(let's not lie a lot) then it's not worth my time. Same thing for a liberal. This country should be about a proper balance, not this division that this most recent election has caused.

Why are jimmies so russled, comrade?

That's my question for you

>GOOD
>republican

Oh! Oh! I MEMBER! MEMBER CHEWBACA?

HAH! America has been paranoid about Russia for much more than half a century now. Everybody is so afraid of the big bad communist boogeyman. It's shameful.

You am uh retart?

Russia !!!!!

I, too, hate America

Is that the same CNN that had A 4 hour special about scoops of ice cream?

OMG I can't believe it!

How's your teeth? Doing ok?

She's just as much of a clown as Trump is, with the added bonus of 30 years of already fucking the people over.

Both sides have very good points on all subjects. I like the conservatives fight to be independent and not want anything from anyone else. That's the basis of the party. But I don't agree with the old age way of thinking (same sex marriage, abortion, drug use, etc) and I think the progressive liberal movement is great for humanity but we also need to be independent and not rely on others for anything. Especially not our dm government. Our government(here in America at least) isn't there to be all mighty and all powerful. It's there to be a guideline and almost act like glue to hold shit together when shit hits the fan. But unfortunately all of us allow any type of biased, one sided argument take over our mental state. We get into mobs and mobs DO NOT think. Whether it's a mob of republicans or a mob of liberals, they just don't think just tell and shout and get all pissy. Have individual thoughts and quit looking at opposition as a complete enemy of yourself because it's not.

Trump doesn't drink though

It's ok everyone... smell my asshole

Glorious

Sounds like you might be a progressive conservative. Progressive on social issues. Conservative on the role of government.

It'll be even more glorious when the entire country will be on their knees crying and begging for Islam not to slaughter our children like we do theirs.

Thanks for pointing that out. That pic has always bothered me for that reason. He would not be holding a beer.

Mah welfare!

Muh Russia

Here's music to go with that: youtube.com/watch?v=_R9gVc9ggZg

Fine, thanks.
>Also, assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups.
>I'm not British
>I'm also not OP
>Try not to get shot while writing your reply in defence of the Orange umpalumpa with the pubic wig on its head

Yeah Fag

Guess so yeah. I just don't think this needs to be such A BIG fucking deal. Like whoopty fucking Doo ALL of our opinions differ. WOWZA who would of guessed?? People just let their stance on political issues rule their fucking lives and it's taking away from what it means to be alive. Why aren't we just living to live? Why do we have to live for some dude we never see except on tv and half these issues really DONT have effect in a majority of people's everyday normal lives. I just think people are stupid I guess

kek'd

>Teehee hi Mr. President I got something for you
>Sucky sucky my lovey lovey
>Ah fucking Dems always raping women
>Lock them up 2017
>Okay.jpeg

god i see these kinds of people everywhere, i fucking hate this state

Get out of Ukraine

this faggot did a fucking terrible job

>When you slowly became the enemy

What state you in?

Trump's retards are the ones crying and in dire need for safe spaces now.

>believes that there's plenty of evidence proving Obama's birth certificate is a fake.
>still thinks there's not enough evidence linking Trump to Russia

Saved

Ah yes. So funny. People crying. Please offend us all some more man. I'm sooooooo triggered guys. Guys. I'm sooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo triggered somebody get me a blankey and some tendies

Better than Oblowme.

pa-lease!

delusion much?

Sup Forums - Asspained Libtard Fuccbois

>Attempted to interfere with an FBI investigation.
This is all smoke and no fire at this point. The investigation goes on with or without Comey. More info is needed to draw this conclusion.
>He requested Comey to "back off" the Flynn investigation.
Comey stated as recently as a week ago that no one had attempted to obstruct the Flynn investigation. Why is he flip flopping on this now? Could it be that Comey is a slime?
>Fired Comey after he refused to back off.
See above. Also, this logic just doesn't wash because the investigation takes place with or without Comey. There were good reasons to fire Comey and he probably should've been sacked a long time ago. You know Hilly would've canned his ass on day one.
>Leaked classified secrets to a foreign govt.
Again, this has not been proven, however, even if he had the president does have the right to declassify at will so it would be within his right to do so.
>Plagiarized a speech from Legally blonde.
Literally wut? Who cares? I guess he plagiarized Bain from the Dark Knight franchise in the speech at his inauguration. This is not news.

You really need to get your news from multiple sources if you want a clear picture of what is known and what is not. Every statement you've made has glaring problems which leads me to believe you're either trolling or you get all your political news from Huffpo.

See I'll never understand why skin heads hates Muslims. Their beliefs are basically the fucking same. (The bad parts anyway)

not sure if trolling or just retarded

>76 posts
>25 posters

Fucking samefags.

Not delusion, experience. Maybe once you grow up and enter the *real* world, you'll learn that. Now, get off my lawn!

Um who cares

That's how echo chambers work.

/thread

Triggered?

Colbert needs to wipe Jon Stewart's jewjizz off his chin.

You mean like how it's ALWAYS been? The only reason you, or anyone else, is here is because at one point we've all been in the minority. We've all been down on luck or just fucked up people with fucked up lives. So don't act like this is your safe space to just 'troll' because you are here the same reason we all are. You are not the majority. You think ANY republican would agree with this kind of website? I'm sure if it was up to them it'd be shut down and all us neckbeards are gonna need to go do something else with our pathetic lives. Don't act like you're better, otherwise go do something better with your time.

Best president
Even cal thinks so.

What's your point?

no u

How did you get the 2020 results map already?