Aliens. What are they? Are they real and have they visited our planet? What is the evidence?

Aliens. What are they? Are they real and have they visited our planet? What is the evidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0110715/?ref_=tttr_tr_tt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equals_sign
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Personally I think aliens are super evolved humans who are time traveling to understand and document their own origins.

This episode was so funny. The part when Alex started stuttering and they both couldn't help but laugh was hilarious.

Why are these aliens always naked?

If they are a space fairing people they would have perfect climate control. No need for body hair or clothing.

I like you user

They're us. Yes. And yes. Only life out there is here. Time is space.

They do exist, space is so important it's stastically impossible for us to be the only life in it. But the kicker is the universe is so large I highly doubt we will ever contact each other

We just have never seen, even a trace of life like ours, ever?

We really haven't even explored our solar system and space is so big life has to out there else where. Earth is not special

The universe is infinite. So, stuff is out there.

The term alien is vague.

Something is alien is like saying something is a monster. It just means an invader of some kind.

Have you seen Elon Musk??

Anyway I think we people are most technologically progressive from all species in universe.

PSYCHIC VAMPIRES AND INTERDIMENSIONAL CHILD MOLESTERS!!!

No one believes because of something like a "chain of veracity"...
No one believes after friends, family, workmates.
Even scientific facts or world events (sometimes) experience this thing where locally, it's accepted at face value, but the more socially diffuse it gets... the less likely it is to be given credence.

Aliens are nothing but us from the future. In the future something happens to mutate the human race to what we see as aliens. They are coming back to their past to collect genetic material that is not contaminated in order to correct whatever happened. If you think about there has never been a UFO that came to earth from space. They have always just appeared. It is easier to travel from one place in time to that same place in a different time then it is to travel a distance.

Fuck your shit OP

The real question is this: What's the aliens' end game?

We know they exist. What do they want?

Die in a fire you comatose cock.

see-->

I have been abducted.

t. Someone who knows almost nothing about physics

you're trying to sound smart but you clearly know fuck all about space-time

this

but not only so large, but that we have existed for only a blink. another system could have evolved completely different life that existed for a million years, but it happened 2 billion years ago. we still will never hear their radio transmissions if we lived another 100k years.

just too much space and time to ever meet one.

Suck balls

this 'existence' is a simulation.

a higher being(s) is running it. to what end....?

Aliens r reeal but the fbi hacked my computer cnn wont talk about it or any other news sites or station wont talk about my story of what had happened to me i went on an undercover fbi website and all i did was look at pictures and i didnt download nothing just looked at pictures and now the fbi has tapped my phone and made my neighbors laugh at me becayse the fbi sting i downloaded 1 picture but deleted it and tge fbi perverts r trying to get me. They gave my neighbors drugs like meth n maerijuana so they laff at me when ever i go outside my computer is tapped fbi is watching pls help do a story or tell my story to the news fbi perverts are listening

This.

Somewhere out there there will be another Goldilox planet.

Every galaxy has millions of stars.
Every star is a sun.
Most of those suns will have some form of floating debris near it.
The energy been used by that sun will be creating a vacuum.
That vacuum will be sucking in everything.
One of the debris been (really quickly but in our time frame really slowly) sucked towards the scorching fire ball that will inevitably cause anybody that isn't wearing factor 500000 sun block to have a bad day.
It's almost impossible for there not to be a planet somewhere to be the correct distance away to support life.
infact every space ball spiraling into the furnace will probably support life at the correct distance.

They may be more or less advanced than we are but the planet as a whole will be very similar to this one with a few evolutionary dependent differences.

Another person assuming their tech and physics would be based on what humans know which is very limited.

I saw that movie too.

There has never been a movie based on this concept. KYS.

Goldilocks only applies to us, not other life. They have their own goldilocks that we probably couldn't survive on.

Given the vastness of the universe, aliens are likely real, but we have no evidence they've ever visited Earth.

Endgame has to be different for different races.
Benign or beneficent races probably want what a peacemaker at a good party wants... for the good party to rock on without asshole spoilers.
A peaceable assemblage of like minded races (imagine Federation) would only have an inclusive endgame, which also helps put to rest divisive and warlike behaviors in the race they hope to uplift and include.
A warlike race may have an endgame of domination or elimination, depending upon their strategies.
Scientific or practical commercial concerns probably have no endgame, just as we have no endgame with an apple tree... We just want a few apples now and then.
Prime commercial concerns may be the ones with the stickiest "endgame".

kek you are really gonna doubledown on your retardation aren't you? nicely done

That only proves they are intelligent.

Was actually a really good JRE episode. Never even batted an eye when I heard the name Alex Jones but he does know some shit.

I legitimately cannot tell if this is well-crafted bait or industrial-strength autism. Enjoy your (you)

Closed minds like yours is the reason the human race will fail and the great reset will happen.

Th'fuck are you on about? You've been babbling bullshit this whole thread. Shouldn't you be holding a sign down on K street?

>traveling through time is easier than traveling a distance
please provide proof that your so-called "time" exists at all. Please faggot, I'll be right here

what you are describing has been described thousands of years ago by minds far greater and less bogged down by autism as yours

>"the path to immortality is hard, and only few find it... the rest await the Great Day when the wheels of the universe shall be stopped and the immortal sparks shall escape from the sheaths of substance... Woe unto those who wait for they must return again, unconscious and unknowing, to the seed ground of stars and await a new beginning"

also trying to discuss the hypothetical technologies of alien races we don't know exist is retarded, but carry on

This episode confirmed for me Joe is a fucking moron. I'm cool with somebody being right-wing, I'm cool with someone being open to new ideas, but to hear somebody ramble incoherently about psychic vampires and not even follow up on it implies serious retardation

that movie "Unacknowledged"
It was good, until the very last sentence ends with the word: imagination.

Essentially telling the viewer...after TWO HOURS! "ha ha, another pointless questionable UFO conspiracy movie to mindfuck you a. SHamalamabingbong style."

vampires =/= metaphor for ((bloodsuckers))
psychic =/= metaphor for psy-ops, scoial conditioning and engineering

I wouldn't expect the average Sup Forumstard to keep up though

No it doesn't.
It refers to anything that is just right.
What's Goldilocks to us may not be Goldilocks to them, correct.
But Goldilocks basically just means not too hot / not too cold.

Whatever species is referring to Goldilocks becomes Goldilocks.
They will always go for mummy bears porridge.

Now please stop saying retarded stuff. Thanks.

I'm no dermatologist, but ET's skin looks kind of fucked up. Those freckles could very well be precancerous growths. He should get himself checked out

Aliens
Asians

Coincidence?

go home /x/, you're drunk on markers again

that's one of them right there.

I shot Alien Gonzalez while he was floating on a tire.

For a more dramatic effect.
You would be more surprised seeing someone full naked than in clothes wouldnt you ?

enlighten us then, faggot. Because you sound like a homeless crackhead

ur nothing more than a simple loser.

You even read what I wrote? You just repeated the same thing.

When we look in the sky and say "There's a goldilocks planet", that only applies to us since we have no idea what goldilocks is to other life.

Now fuck off.

I am not going to show you the way, you have to search for it.
FIND IT

kek

>You wanna go to Disneyland?
>No
>Yeah, how about Disneyland
>No, I wan to go home
>OK, Let's go to Disneyland!

Good times

What did they do to you?

>vampires =/= metaphor for ((bloodsuckers))

you realize that means those things are NOT the same, right? You're probably trying to use an almost equals sign (the squiggly one), but you're getting tripped up on your fetal alcohol syndrome

I did make a typo but at least someone was smart enough to see past that. Doesn't mean that you are not still missing the bigger picture though, because you are

Your response of "NUH UH" and clumsy shifting of the burden of proof is extremely convincing. I apologize for ever doubting you

Its almost like a intergalactic universal troll. They pull up toin planets in birthday suits. CASH.

Yes there has, faggot. No thought is original.

if I show you the path to enlightenment how will you ever really learn? that is implied of enlightenment.. and here I thought you might have been smart enough to pick up on that

simply put, you aren't ready

test

Elements of it have shown up in approximately 70% of all sci-fi movies made in the last 50 years

sssssssss

Name please?

Thought so.

No they are referring to planets similar to ours.
Our only proven medium of conditions fit to sustain life.

Now why don't you fuck off, grab a pineapple and go live at the bottom of the ocean for 10 mins Spongebob?

Elements are just that. They are not the complete concept. SO KYS.

I saw alien like beings when i opened my third eye, they had no eyes or facial features though.

This is exactly that idea. An 'alien' turns out to be a future human trying to rectify problems because we've fucked our genome arsing about with stuff.

Forgot link:

imdb.com/title/tt0110715/?ref_=tttr_tr_tt

>the squiggly one
nice terminology, are you 10? It's called a tilde and it's right next to the 1. Both you and the faggot you're talking to are complete morons

If you can't provide evidence to support your argument, it is a bad argument. This isn't a question of "how can I make this philosophical doctrine work for me" (in which case a lack of hand-holding is sometimes appropriate, though never to this extent)-- this is a question of "is this completely batshit claim about the basic aspects of scientific knowledge in any way defensible?"

Protip: if you can't give a shred of evidence, it isn't

a tilde is only one, you fucking mongoloid. Almost equals is two, and that's the actual name.

you serious faggot?

like half of alien movies out there, as well as a ton of episodes in Outer Limits, Star Trek, and other late night shit.

You absolute fucking retard. It doesn't have to be two of them

Suppose I want to learn. Can you recommend any actual literature on the subject, or is your path to enlightenment comprised of mouth-breathing conspiracy videos on youtube and the ramblings of drug-addled radio hosts?

alex jones is SCP-661

you don't have a god damn clue what you're talking about, dumb shit. Using one to denote equality is incorrect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equals_sign

THAT'S WHAT I JUST FUCKING SAID!

Are you fucking with me? How old are you?

why do I get the feeling you're a basement-dwelling dropout who thinks the earth is flat?

Besides the fact that you're posting on Sup Forums, I mean

the Tao doesn't require your "evidence" it moves forward regardless.
daodejing
corpus hermeticum
protocols of learned elders of zion

you can start there

it clearly says that you type ~= to mean not equal to. Thanks for proving yourself wrong

time to call in the comfort dogs and break out the fidget spinners

∼ (U+223C), which is also sometimes used to indicate proportionality, being related by an equivalence relation, or to indicate that a random variable is distributed according to a specific probability distribution
∽ (U+223D), which is also used to indicate proportionality

I've read the Hermetica. You do realize it's the foundation for a lot of Western thought, right? The same Western thought that has built upon the foundation of works like the Hermetica by adding to it with factual, peer-reviewed methods of expanding human knowledge?

Do you know shit about shit? Jesus Christ.

I assume there is a point you are trying to make. But alas it is lost

I'm calling bullshit, nigger.
You never mentioned Spongebob or pineapples.

Also considering my post was 1st and
>THAT'S WHAT I JUST FUCKING SAID!
you've just null and voided your own fucking argument.

GTFO.
Have a nice day faggot.

Don't cite as evidence for why you don't need facts to understand the universe one of the most fundamental works in the canon of "why we use facts to understand the universe"

Could you follow that, dipshit?

why does the alien have the same muscles as men? and also two eyes, two nostrils and a mouth??
coincidence???

It's because the greys are a composite of human features. That's why they get "sighted" all around the globe

OP here. Joe addressed this on a later podcast. He said he didn't feel like like his job was to confront alex Jones but rather to allow him to speak and allow the listeners to judge his insanity for themselves.

>goldilocks is every planet out there

got it

I never claimed to understand the universe or cited any evidence. I was asked for some recommendations so I gave them.

I was asked to hand-hold anons to enlightenment and that I simply cannot do.

Oh, cool. I still think he should have followed up (he didn't have to confront him; he could have just been like, "I don't understand. Could you explain that a little for me?"), but it's neat that he clarified later.

I don't listen to every JRE podcast; do you by any chance know which one had the response?

the earth and the solar system are moving. if you'd just traveled in time, but not in space, you'd not end up on earth, but floating in space where earth used to be in the time you traveled from.