What kind of fidget spinner do you have?

What kind of fidget spinner do you have?
I have regular black one
pic related

same as you

i had a spinner before it was cool (cost me $30)
now its all gay. i'm a 32 year old male

what do?

None, these are for autists.

VSHHHHHH

Hold on they actually cost that much holy shit

i have ADHD

a super rare

originally yes - then the market got flooded with the cheap ones you see in OPs pick. the same ones used to cost more before they blew up

i also picked up a metal one for 50$ at the time. this was far before it got very popular though

What is that i want it

i like the adjustable air fins to help achieve maximum spin time. took me forever to tune mine but I now spin for 15 minutes

it cured my HPV

my fidget spinner

they actually help perpetuate the spin by "pushing off" the velocidensity of reciprocating air particles.

I 3D printed a batman symbol spinner.

My fidget spinner

This weed one is cool

hahaha 4 twenty!

I have a regular 3inch meatspinner.

This kind

is this a new meme?

this is now a cringe thread

Spinners are for fucks who have no hobby or a creative cell in their body. Also included ar fucks who have no life or love life.

>spinners
It already was, user, it already was.

SNOOP DOGG!!

I don't have ADHD. I don't need nor want this thing.

As a 32 y.o male, I'm totally flabbergasted at the amount of people buying these things for their kids.

I thought fidget spinning was a dumb trend, but then I got mine.

I felt the spin, I felt it on my finger, I felt the rush of a good spin. It changed me. I got my spinner ironically, but I was wrong.
Its amazing, I'm smarter, more productive, more focused at work, a simple task is now much better.
Outsiders dont get it, they dont get us. I'm not saying were better but were more open minded and probably smarter.

I love this community, and I love this way of life.

skateboard wheel with the bearings in

Agreed, not to mention a child has already chocked on parts from a poorly built one.

I have this thing called a 357 Magnum

Guaranteed to end up in your junk drawer within a week.

I'll take it if you don't want it

When they call you Racist, and you respond with "....But my best friend is black" and they say "that dont mean shit".... just show them your figet spinner. Bam !!! You're in the clear !!

I like the ones that have a lot of exposed gears. I like watching gears turn.

yeah they turn me on

You both need to seek help.

?

Nice autism toy, newfag

AYY LMAO

'spinning in his grave' will have a whole new meaning now.

420 blaze it lol

It sickens me that people associate fidget spinners with autism. I'll have you know that mastering the fidget spinner is no easy feat. You have no idea how much time, effort, and money I put into this passion of mine. I had to sell to three of my hghest quality vape pens and work additional hours at Best Buy in order to be able to afford the limited addition Triple Dragon Deluxeâ„¢ fidget spinner. You have no idea how long I trained to master the fidget spinner. Tell me, do you train for 8 hours a day, every day to perfect something you are "passionate" about? Didn't think so. And I'm not even done perfecting my form yet. You see, the fidget spinner is much more than a toy: it is the most unique and inspirational form of art of the 21st century only respected by the most intelligent people. I highly doubt that even the greatest "athletes" put as much time into perfecting their sport as we do into mastering the fidget spinner. Tell me, what "sport" requires as much concentration, effort, flexibility, and intellect than the art of performing the perfect spin? I'll answer that for you: none of them. I swear, if I ever hear someone associate fidget spinners with "autism" again, I will be more than willing to put then in the ground. I wouldn't fucking care if I was put in jail. I am willing to sacrifice my own well-being to defend not just my passion, but my life.

Can I borrow it?

So, this thread is basically how much of a tard and/or millennial that has to feel special are you?

Should start using these stupid things as bait..

top kek

Rainbow metal tri spinner.

I have one
I am pretty autistic tbf though

Would you rather your kid play with one of these or on an iphone?

8/10

Bunch of fuckin plebs

Literally what the fuck am I even looking at?

spinning

Mine is red

what is this ??? fidget spinner?

BULLLLLSHIIIITTTT. Post a timestamped pic of your spinner or your mom dies today.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Too much autism here

I have bought 6 so far because everybody who plays with it wants one and I just give them away now