It's a Jim and Pam act like they are better than everyone else in the office chapter

It's a Jim and Pam act like they are better than everyone else in the office chapter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S73Nzksy6rU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ow1-uj0ToVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>act like
they are better than those economic slaves

checkmate

>gets a hair cut
>makes a big fucking scene of it

i hate these attention whores

It's a Jim and Pam fuck episode

>not being a normie

The rest of the office is commiting social suicide.

It's the
>bla bla bla cece baby xD
episode.

FUCK

>Andy
>Talented
>Good looking
>Polite
>Friendly
>A real bro
>Wants to hang with you real bad

>Jim
>Snarky
>Sarcastic
>Makes up excuses to avoid being with you
>Talks behind your back
>Doesnt care about you or your interests
>Made a woman cheat on her fiancé with him

i know who i would talk to at my work

>Jim and Pam get drunk on valentines day and comes back to work. Two seasons later Jim judges Phylis for literately doing the same thing.

>Makes fun of Dwight despite the fact that Dwight
1. Owns Land
2. Is consistently the best sales men
3. Dates the hottest girl in the office (Angela)
While Jim
1. Shares a condo with a guy
2. Is a terrible salesmen
3. Dates Pam.

If I were to marathon the Office on netflix I bet I could make a much longer list.

>wants to bang with you real bad

FTFY

>hottest girl in the office (Angela)

I recently finished the US Office for the first time and Dwight is one of my favourite characters ever now
I'll never watch an interview with Rainn to ruin my immersion

youtube.com/watch?v=S73Nzksy6rU

imagine if that jew snout seth rogen or patton oswalt had gotten the role

>It's a Jim defends the CIA annex after extracting Sean Smith's body from the consulate in Benghazi episode

>3. Dates the hottest girl in the office (Angela)
hol up

Real life

She was way more cute in the early seasons. In season 7-9 her attractiveness had dropped so fucking much.

Best girls in order: Hot girl, Erin

Dropped this show after Season 2 desu senpai.
It just became the Jim&Pam Show with cameos.

I think Oswalt would have been a decent cast, he has the nerdy vibe to him, but not the survivor man and farmer traits

would've been entirely different
bob odenkirk as michael though I could dig it

I understand its just a movie, but with the number of technical advisors that must have been involved how could you fuck up Jims kit placement that bad?

A normal kit, or plate carrier, with a SAPI plate should fit up almost to the jugular notch. Im not a gear-queer but Jim looks like an asshole.

Wearing plates doesnt automatically give you +9 defense

You forgot to mention that Andy is incredibly arrogant, elitist, has a horrible anger problem, and takes things too personally.

>Is a terrible salesmen
He's really good, Dwight is just better.

Also attractive people get away with mischief more than ugly people, this is just the rules. Attractive people can get drunk and fuck around and everyone thinks its cute, ugly people? They're just embarrassing themselves.

>Judah as Dwight
That would have been amazing.

Jim is just as arrogant and elitist.

Just watch one scene, literally any scene where Andy talks about Cornell. Why does Jim trigger you so much?

>Pam's art is realistically crappy watercolors
>Then suddenly she just makes a professional animation for the advert no problem

The best guy to be friends with was unironically Michael Scott, and they all made him leave after years of neglect

i cried when he showed up to final wedding

Scott was still rude to people who never really crossed him. He was absolutely enchanted by Jim and Pam (because they were attractive/popular?) and ignored or disrespected less attractive/popular people.

But I guess he was sort of wirrten like someone else said, if you are attractive and/or popular you can get away with anything and play it off as charming.

or maybe a tv show without conflicts would be pretty boring i dont know

Jim and Pam are both condescending normies who think that everyone else in the office are scumbags.

Everyone else in the office are scumbags though.

Except for Creed and Packer no one is a scum bag.

Jim and Pam are just super condescending.

Jim was looking really hot that last season. Look at the way his chest fills out his shirt. Pam was a lucky girl.

jim and pam were the best on screen romance in any sitcom ever.

all you butthurt kissless virgins just cant handle a based man like jim and the fact that he literally married the perfect woman.

sure pam wasnt a 10 but she was super cute with a 10 personality

Shes a fatass with the personality of the girl in highschool who gets made fun of everyday.

Bitch please, it was Pam who hit the jackpot.

I'd bet money you're a women.

I'd bet more money you're fat

Let's see the obese ones. Michael's retarded ass. Toby's creepy ass. The alcoholic, the homo, the hillbilly.

Outside of Karen, they were pretty much bottom shelf humans.

kevin did not get enough screentime T B H

>Thinks that Oscar is a scumbag for being a homo

>glorifies Jim and Pam.

lolwut

Look I'm sorry you're relating to this but you need to separate your anecdotes from the fictional characters as they are portrayed. They're not condescending at all, in fact they're dismissive more than anything.

Which is ironic, because that's the kind of non-response a fat woman would give. You are being ironic, right Ron?

I mean zi wouldn't want to hang out with the cocksucker, but to each his own.

>went from being a gambling nut giggling at anything remotely sexual to a literal blabbering retard and le funny fat man XDDD

real shame

Wasn't BJ an executive producer? Couldn't he just put himself in the role?

Sup Forums: homosexual acceptance general

>uses the word zi

Tranny please.

Did Kelly poo in the loo?

Typo you loon.

>that episode Will Ferrell says shut up about your baby

Hand him over. Now.

That z is a long way from i, you lying little shit. Own up to it

Me too, Kevin, Stanley, and Dwight. I'd be polite to Toby for when he inevitably shoots up the place

Yes you got me. I use millenial nonsense pronouns.

Why does an Ivy league grad have the same job as a beet farmer and a morbidly obese women????

why do you need a 4 year college degree fullstop to be a salesman?

Am I the only one who was bummed that they took Toby, who was a pretty straight foil, if not a boring one, to the rest of the absurd characters in the office and made him a caricature of a sad sack, especially in the last two seasons?
I mean, yeah, he was definitely a bit of a Charlie Brown, but he was somewhat smart and competent in the beginning, though maybe he had given up a bit on trying to control Michael's antics. Then by the end of the series he was some pathetic loser writing a shitty fanfiction tier detective novel with an obsessive unrequited love for an absolute goblin of a woman?
I love The Office, and I think the last couple of seasons even had their moments, but they totally spoiled Toby (and Andy) by the end. Though Andy did get a bit of catharsis in the finale, at least.

Why do you get an Ivy League degree and then take that job?

Yep you're the only one ya giant tool

It was probably in business. Even from ivy league it doesn't mean much. Also his personality probably got in the way of a lot of connections he could have made in school.

plebs

Why would he? He nails Ryan. My favorite character for sure.

Are you sure you know what I was asking?

Nigga plz. If you've got any kind of degree from Cornell and you wind up in that shit-tier job you fucked up bad.

A bsba from an ivy opens tonssssss of doors.

Ivy League doesn't mean automatic success especially if you're unlikable, lack connections, and don't have very good grades. In fact, going Ivy League can sometimes be detrimental.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ow1-uj0ToVY

>In fact, going Ivy League can sometimes be detrimental.
You can't be dumb enough to believe this retarded meme.

An Ivy league degree is ALWAYS an asset.

And it takes talent just to get in.

AB is a stupid unbelievable character. There is no way he would be working that shit-tier job.

In the employment industry. This video is retarded. My top tier clients won't even interview candidates who don't have a degree from a top 20 college. This video is nonsense.

she's probably more skilled with computers than water colors... I mean, she probably has plenty of time to play around with flash while sitting at her desk.

Michael's a poor judge of character and judges books by their covers. But once he chooses you as a friend you're fuckin in and he's a bro for life.

underrated

Phyllis, Kellie, Ryan, Oscar and Angela are all absolutely scumbags.

Meredith is filthy but based as fuck, Toby is a spineless idiot.

the office has a huge tone issue that makes it unfunny? Is it the real world or not? Serious or zany? Be like 30 rock or seinfeld and just stick to jokes

What did Oscar do thats scumbag worthy?

>Thinks that Oscar is a scumbag for being a homo
he has an affair with the Senator behind Angela's back

he dindu nuffin

Do you think your mom likes the office? I need to know what tv show to put on when i invite her over to fuck her.

Andy mellowed out and got better. He grew as a character.

Jim did not.

Stanley cheated on his wife.

Erin best grill :3

Jenna pls

And then the fucked it all up because of the Andy "left"

He literally got into a petty fight over what song people were allowed to sing. You're an imbecile.

>it's a 'jenna fischer awkwardly tweets john krasinski' episode

Under fucking rated

Is that fucking roy back there?

You're calling Creed a scumbag? All he wants to do is scuba. What the fuck is your problem

>it's a you fucked jenna fischer in high school but nobody believes you episode

>US Office

she says in an episodes that she hates computers

it's why she failed art school

wtf kek senpai

there's a difference between hating computers enough that you fail a 3 month art course and spending every day over the next couple years sitting at a computer playing around in adobe on your own time.

I hate reading, doesn't stop me from looking through a book once in a while.

what happened to dwight and andy becoming best buds?

and robert's ex-wife wanting to fuck andy?

Nah you know what I'll believe it, she seems like the type that would do an user

You fell for the military meme. We get it.

That wide-hipped british red head was unbearable to listen to but man she had a goat body

>it's a "one of the disliked characters says or does something that's actually funny or harmless but Jim and Pam look at each other like they just said they wanted to rape someone" episode

>it's a "dwight cuts off the face of a cpr dummy and wears it" episode

Too bad we can't all be as smart as you and go to community college

that was funny

That's the whole show, Jim and Pam are stand ins for the audience.

Every woman imagines herself as the "Pam" at her workplace (even though she's probably the Meredith or the Phyllis) and every man imagines himself as the "Jim" at his workplace (even though he's probably the Dwight or the Kevin).