Daily reminder that Messi has only won the Balon D'or 1 time in the past 4 years...

Daily reminder that Messi has only won the Balon D'or 1 time in the past 4 years. He was only won the CL 1 time in the past 5 years. He was never won an international trophy.

Daily reminder that Ronaldo has done all of those things within the last 6 months

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBWuDhIv9B0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily reminder that both of them brush their teeth regularly.

SIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

SIMMA WHO GOT THE KEYS TO MAH BIMMA

youtube.com/watch?v=KBWuDhIv9B0

How many years does Ronaldo still have in him? Do you think his power can still grow?

3 years in Real.

Then its after him if he wants to retire with clad or go money chasing in China or MLS

I wish he wasn't such a diva and agrees to be rotated. He could easily last his entire contract at Madrid if he wasn't the main guy anymore and left that to Bayol.

>Calling Real Madrid "Real"
>tf
>tp

>you activated my trap card

>65547 rainbow

Tricky board lads

What do?

Daily reminder Ronaldo isn't married and will never find true love

seriously? wow I haven't keep up with european footy lately but surely that means that Cristiano has already more CL and BdO than Messi, all of that being younger than him

Paulo Rossi won it in 1982 but does that mean he was better than Platini, who hadn't won it at that time? No, Platini was always above him.

He's got his favorite hand.

grandpa your using your new laptop i got you?

woow. it's tough being beautiful

a fucking leaf

>flag
Underrated post.

Is he good at poker?

oh hes good at poking something alright

yeah

lel, thought it was Costa Rica before reading your post

Reminder that Cristiano is our boy.

check raise

he does all these real poker stars commercials, he actually turns into a lion in one of them

Reminder from our boy Cristiano to always keep our heads up

good hockey advice

wtf i love christiano ronaldo now